Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys !!!

So they ordered a thc test for may
I’m a light smoker maybe 1-2 a week if that. I haven’t smoked in about two weeks. And even then it was a few puffs that’s it.

How long should it take for me to clean out my system from thc ?

I was a heavy smoker it took about a month not to show up. It's called cotinine You can get test strips off Amazon to see if it still shows up

On 03/24/2023 at 12:25, ImsexyandIknowit said:

I was a heavy smoker it took about a month not to show up. It's called cotinine You can get test strips off Amazon to see if it still shows up

Oh wow a month for that ?? That’s so crazy well I would smoke hookah. But it wouldn’t be consistent every other day. I actually quit in December and smoked on and off. I’m going to get some strips !

I don't smoke but I heard it takes about a month to clear your system.

Ive read that THC actually binds to fat, so the heavier you are the more time it may need to clear from your system. you should be fine- if you continue to abstain til May. But I would advocate for being honest with your doctors regardless, they have your best interests in mind. (I dont smoke, but my son does and we had to do this research for his sleep study). We got him set for testing on time, but shared the information with doctors so they were aware.

It depends on how regularly you smoke, how much you smoke and for how long. It's also true it lives in fat cells so the more fat you have on your body, the longer it will take. IF your surgeon's office will drug test, you need to stop ASAP, drink lots of fluids, and get a stack of over the counter tests to find out if you're still popping positive in a couple weeks.

Hey guys !!!

So they ordered a thc test for may
I’m a light smoker maybe 1-2 a week if that. I haven’t smoked in about two weeks. And even then it was a few puffs that’s it.

How long should it take for me to clean out my system from thc ?
30 days

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using BariatricPal mobile app

19 hours ago, Hazel_Lane said:

I also smoke THC and I stopped this month and my surgery set for June.Do you think I’ll be cleared by the end of June?

Start trying to clear it out now. You should be OK but just make sure you're drinking lots of fluids to flush it out

I was good after a month. You can get tests on-line or even in the store if that would make you feel better. I used to smoke cigarettes and things with thc in them. I got both of the tests for cigarettes and thc. Best of luck on your journey ❤️🙂

Edited by ImsexyandIknowit
Spelling