Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

JulieNYC's medial thigh lift, breast augmentation and mons lift

Julie since you lost that much weight after you Tummy Tuck does it make a difference in your stomach?? or does it just adjust and its still flat??? I want to loss another 10 to 15 pounds but I just had my tummy tuck in February.

Julie, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you had to have TT revision because you lost like 60 more lbs correct? In my case, the doctor said I will not need one since I plan on losing 20 or so. You should be okay if you want to lose 10-15 more lbs. Julie

Hey Julie - wow you look wonderful, so tiny! I was also wondering about the tt after you lost the 60 lbs. Did it make a huge difference? I know you had a revision but when you say revision was it just a little tightening of the skin or did they have to do the full pulling tight of the muscle and everything?

Hi Julie!

Thanks for your hilarious commentary all during (and immediately after) your surgery. Very entertaining read :thumbup:

I'm curious about the mons lift. The last PS I saw suggested it when I asked if the TT would do something about "bunker hill" down there. I feel slightly abnormal with a pudgy mons, and it's definitely stretched skin. Is there additional scarring from your mons lift? How does it look to you?

Kate

just read your post. Did you get your Tummy Tuck? if so what was your down time? i am in houston as well and looking for a good doc. any advice you can give will be great.

JulieNYC - I just wanted to let you know that I had my first consultation for a tummy tuck this past week, in large part because of the education I have gotten from you . . . Thank you again for sharing your journey.

I am in Houston and am so excited about the possibility of actually doing this! I am worried about the 'down time' (and the DRAINS! yuk) :cursing: because of my kid's very active lives, but really want to do this for ME . . .

Julie - how long were you 'down' after your TT? I will be doing an extended TT with Lipo and the doctor said I wouldn't be able to drive for about 10 days, does that sound about right? How long did you have someone with you around the clock following surgery?

I will probably have the surgery on a Friday, spend the night in the hospital and then be home on Saturday. I am looking at doing it in early May so that I will be fully-functional by the time school gets out. My son plays baseball year-round and will be starting the All-Star and select season toward the end of May. It is very important that I am back to myself by then, but I can't do it any sooner because of my daughter's club volleyball and track schedule . . .

I am afraid I am going to bug you to death in the next couple of months Julie, so if I start to get on your nerves, please just let me know . . .

Hi Julie, I was searching for inner thigh lifts stories and pics and came across yours....wow, what a journey...congrats! I am having my legs done in the fall...can't wait. I've had the tt and bl, arms and lower face and am promising myself that the legs will do it for me. Thanks for the inspiration and I'm glad the draining worked itself out!

thanks, Joanie :rolleyes:

Juliet,

First, major congratulations on all the changes. I am impressed. Best wishes on the next/last surgery. I am almost 9 months out and hating my flabby thighs but am waiting for the settling of weight loss before I attempt any thoughts of surgery. I will keep posted, waiting to hear of your results. Mece

Well, folks, this is the last book of the trilogy. Tomorrow, I'm headed home to Alabama for what I hope is my last round of plastic surgery. It's at least the last major round.

In case you're new to the forum, my history is that I lost 200 + lbs in 18 months of being banded. I had a TT with BL in March 2007. After that time, much to my amazement, I lost 60 more lbs. I then had a lateral thigh lift (outer thighs) and brachioplasty just 6 weeks ago, in Novmber 2007.

Tomorrow, I'm headed home for surgery on Thursday. We're doing the inner thighs (medial thigh lift), small breast implants (when I lost the extra 60, I really lost a lot of volume -- went from a mid-D to a small :confused:, and a mons lift with a port replacement to give me a low profile port.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted as I get home from the hospital. Unclear whether that will be Thursday late or sometime Friday -- depends on how I tolerate the anesthesia this time. In any even, I'll post more from the other side!

JulieNYC,

Does your dad still do surgeries? I live about an hour from Mobile, he did great for you, do you think he would mind you sharing his office info? If you don't feel comfortable posting but are willing to email me personally, please let me know. I've enjoyed reading about your journey.