Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OFFICIALLY LOST 100LB

decided to hop on the scale a little earlier than usual today. I normally only weigh myself once a month. Sure enough... I have officially lost 100lb in just 6 months post op. So exciting. and this was done basically with almost zero exercising. I work full time and i get home and i go straight to sleep lol. I do need to go shopping for clothes. So yesterday the new Black Adam movie came out. So i was getting dressed to go see it and realized nothing fit. My nicer clothing was too big, I literally wore my work uniform to go to the movies because thats all that fit haha. So i am off today so i am heading to the mall. To the stores that i normally can never go buy anything in because they sell clothes for smaller people. Lets keep this weight loss train going!!! Want to get under 200lb and i am almost there lol. OHHHHHHH and so the movie theater. Its reserved seating and they are very nice comfortable seats that power recline and such. SO before surgery i would normally buy two seats because 1 would be soooo tight that it was not enjoyable. Yesterday i fit in the seat with so much room to spare. Looks like i am going to sign up again for the AMC A list lol

Edited by liveaboard15

How awesome to hear. So happy for you. I bet you were glowing and sported that uniform better than a fancy suit.

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to get to that point!

100 lbs was my goal and I am so happy to hear that you have smashed it too. Its such a big round number, I half believed that I may not get to my goal. Onwards and down more pounds to onederland for us both

Brilliant. Hitting those big goals is what keeps us going. You have done so well. Enjoy all the movies to come in those big old recliners.

Fantastic! You are doing excellent.

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting and being able to buy smaller clothes, WOOHOO!! I cant wait until I can say the same thing. Keep up the great job!!! Enjoy your shopping trip!!

😀

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Congrats! That is wonderful, I don't think I'm going to get to 100 pounds. I'm 9 months out, down 46 pounds and still working on 1-2 pounds at a time. If I could do the Protein Shakes for 3 weeks I could probably dump a huge amount of weight at one time. But thats Keto and hard to stick to! Some people can do it, I get to low energy. I'm trying one day a week do just Protein Drinks all day!

I'm encouraged by all of you!

Congrats on your weightloss! I hope to be there by the 1st of the year.