Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Multi Vitamin Suggestions??

Any suggestions on a good Multi Vitamins? I am 4+weeks post op and started Vitamins this week. I got these complete chewable vitamins from Bariatric fusion, strawberry, I am supposed to take 4 a day. I can’t stand them. They make me gag. They are so big and chalky. Any suggestions please. I’m ok with a Vitamin I have to swallow, no gummies at the direction of my surgeon. Thank you!!!!

I suggest using a one-per-day flavorless capsule! I use BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE "1 per Day!" Bariatric Multivitamins from https://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/bariatricpal-multivitamin-one!

BariatricPal has a special offer where it'll cost you only $99 for an entire year supply! Check it out at https://store.bariatricpal.com/99

With just ONE convenient & affordable BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE each day, you can get the bariatric Vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy! BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE was designed and developed by a team of the world's leading Bariatric medical professionals.

Please take a Calcium supplement separately to prevent interference with absorption of Iron. You can view a large selection of bariatric-friendly Calcium supplements at https://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/calcium.

You can also find many other brands of bariatric multivitamins at https://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/multivitamins.

I am 16 years postop and taking prenatal multivitamins at the direction of my doctor. I use several Garden of Life products, including their version of prenatal multivitamins and their Calcium. Please consult your doctor, to be safe.

Any suggestions on a good Multi Vitamins? I am 4+weeks post op and started Vitamins this week. I got these complete chewable vitamins from Bariatric fusion, strawberry, I am supposed to take 4 a day. I can’t stand them. They make me gag. They are so big and chalky. Any suggestions please. I’m ok with a Vitamin I have to swallow, no gummies at the direction of my surgeon. Thank you!!!!
Me too! I bought the same ones and the sight of them makes me gag! Then I bought some chewables but they are soft. I have to take 4 and then 2 Calcium. It's too much! So I am going to try some of the other suggestions once I'm done with the chews.

Bariatric Advantage has a chewable multivitamin with Iron and calcium citrate chews that are both pretty good. The fruit flavored calcium chews are sorta like starburst candy. I take two of each a day and 3 month labs were great.

Edited by ShoppGirl