Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weirdest None-Scale-Victory - I'll go first

6 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Im positive it was all for you. Please tell me you wore a bikini with a white t-shirt over it and shook the Water out of your hair in slow motion.

Nope 😂 paint stained pants, DC fandom tshirt, goggles and face mask

We bought this house 5 years ago. Our last house I had heavily landscaped, because I was much smaller and in better shape when I bought it it in 1999. I have barely done anything to this house and probably never would have. I could barely plant a few annuals without feeling like I was gonna have a heart attack Today i landscaped the whole front yard and I wasn't winded at all. I am so happy!!!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app

The towel wrapping around already mentioned just happened to me and it was a huge AHAHAHA YESSSS moment. First time in a hotel in a while, I don’t wrap at home so it never occurred to me.
Oh… and I went swimming (hotel also) for the first time since surgery and I sank! It was great. Didn’t wear a shirt either (like the shirt ever fooled anyone else anyway).

Oh man I just realized the other day I don’t have to rock to the side to get my seatbelt fastened anymore. There’s just room! And I don’t have to be concerned anymore that when I pull it out to buckle that I’ll hit the extension limit and have it lock up, and have to try again.

I can cross my legs and I don’t have to hold them with my hands to keep them crossed!!! 😁😁😁

NSV's:

No more blood pressure medication

Economy class airline seats aren't that small anymore

Not tripping or falling down because I can see the floor better. My belly was blocking the view of my feet. 😂

I laugh with you on the panties [emoji1787]. My victory will be wear the already beautiful new pairs I own assuming they would fit to only have to save for the " when I lose weight" With surgery soon, that day will come!

Sent from my SM-G981U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 4/17/2021 at 7:08 PM, ShoppGirl said:

I’ve noticed that I have already been able to handle the heat a little better in south Florida after 30 pounds. Granted it’s not summer weather yet and I won’t lose it fast enough to be able to handle it this year but next year I should. You reminded me of that because my husband lives outside and in the summer I rarely see him cause it’s just too hot for me.

Yes! Me too! Last summer in Missouri, I was sitting outside all the time and loving it. Normally I can't take it.

On the other hand, I'm much less cold tolerant. But I just bought a space heater and some better winter clothes.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:13 PM, Ukalliq said:

I went SCUBA diving for the first time in 2 years (thanks, COVID), and I need at least 4, probably 6 fewer pounds of weight to maintain neutral buoyancy. My air consumption is a little better too, although it was freakishly, unaccountably good to begin with.

I can't wait to go diving again! Its been years because of my weight (I haven't been since I was around 250 which was about 80 lower than my high). SUPER excited once Covid lifts and I can go again.

Lori

I can now hang my phone on my belt without my fat knocking it off. I can also use an inside the waistband holster.

7 hours ago, bufbills said:

I can now hang my phone on my belt without my fat knocking it off. I can also use an inside the waistband holster.

I am looking forward to your second one!