Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weirdest None-Scale-Victory - I'll go first

3 hours ago, HeatherE said:

I just tried on new shoes yesterday. I’m two sizes smaller and didn’t need wide width. Is that common? I’m back to the size 7.5

3 hours ago, lizonaplane said:

When I lost 100 lbs on my own 5 years ago I went down 1 or 2 sizes. I have heard it's common, but doctors don't believe it...

Lots of evidence on this site that it’s true. You store fat everywhere on your body including your feet so why wouldn’t you lose it from there as well. I went from a 38.5/39 to a 37.5/38. My foot is narrower too. I’ve given away quite a few pairs of shoes to my cousins & a pair of flat sandals my feet were flapping around in to my 11yr old niece.

I resized a Art Deco pinky ring (O - L) a year ago but it spins on my finger again. Amazing what dropping a couple kgs can do. Can’t size it down any more though because of its design & the shank. I wear a lot of my rings one finger up now - ring finger to muddle finger etc. I bought a half hoop in a size that fits to stop my triple cluster slipping down my finger ... well that was my excuse it buy it 😆😆😆.

I just tried on new shoes yesterday. I’m two sizes smaller and didn’t need wide width. Is that common? I’m back to the size 7.5 I was my whole life until I gave birth; from then until now I was a 8.5 wide. Remembered your above post when I was shopping last night. Glad you mentioned it or I would have thought I was nuts.
My feet have always been wide, even as a normal size child, so for me, that won't change, but it seems a lot of other people do go from a wide to a regular width when they lose weight. I'm still a wide because that's just my normal feet, but I went from a 10 back to my original 8.5 or 9 like when I was young, so I'm happy!
And my already wide feet were definitely even wider when I weighed more, so it is MUCH easier to find shoes now.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app

How can I put this…… Bob Ross is doing a nice winter scene of an empty snow covered field with a happy little stump poking out of the snow…. Fast forward a few episodes and he’s painting the same field in the spring…. The stump is the same stump as before, but without snow covering most of it he needs a lot more paint…. NSV!!

1. I thought I’d be more depressed from less food and serotonin receptors getting cut out of stomach. But I’m actually CALMER than ever, less hyper and less depressed
2. Im four weeks out and haven’t seen a PIMPLE since my preop diet. I was always a believer that sugar or refined carbs cause acne, and it seems I am right, at least for my body. (Dr shalita, a high level dermatologist is Bklyn also has a theory/study proving this)

How can I put this…… Bob Ross is doing a nice winter scene of an empty snow covered field with a happy little stump poking out of the snow…. Fast forward a few episodes and he’s painting the same field in the spring…. The stump is the same stump as before, but without snow covering most of it he needs a lot more paint…. NSV!!
This really made me laugh [emoji23]

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using BariatricPal mobile app

accidental post.

Edited by ShoppGirl

My husband was just hugging me and he said wow there isn’t as much to grab onto anymore. 👍

On 4/17/2021 at 4:15 PM, ShoppGirl said:

Idk about weird but it was surprising when the towel fit around me again without a gap.

I love this ❤️ I can’t wait for a hotel towel to fit around me!!!!

Yesterday at my vascular surgeon’s office, one of the front desk staff members was doing my COVID screening at the door and said “I didn’t realize how tiny you are.” At 5’8”, I honestly can’t recall ever being called tiny. 😂

The middle seat on an airplane is no longer the disaster that it used to be. ✈️

My PCP removed Morbidly obese from my diagnosis list. I am now just Obese, and my HA1Cis now Normal instead of prediabetic

On 05/09/2021 at 08:53, Jaye W said:

My PCP removed Morbidly obese from my diagnosis list. I am now just Obese, and my HA1Cis now Normal instead of prediabetic

Love that! Can’t wait for my chart to reflect that, too.

On 05/08/2021 at 12:09, Jaelzion said:

The middle seat on an airplane is no longer the disaster that it used to be. ✈️

LOL! 💕

Not really weird but some I've had..

Being able to sit with my leg folded under me..

Moving a notch down on my watch...