Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 minutes ago, JazzyJess20 said:

Still haven't budged much. I've only lost 4lbs in the last six days, as oppose to the 2lbs I was dropping a day for the first 2 weeks. I've been the same weight for the last 3 days. :( I got really depressed this morning. I feel like I have and am sacrificing too much to be experiencing this right now.

the infamous three week stall. Happens to probably 99% of us. Stick to your plan and stay off your scale for a few days. Your weight loss WILL start up again.

2 hours ago, JazzyJess20 said:

Still haven't budged much. I've only lost 4lbs in the last six days, as oppose to the 2lbs I was dropping a day for the first 2 weeks. I've been the same weight for the last 3 days. :( I got really depressed this morning. I feel like I have and am sacrificing too much to be experiencing this right now.

I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but it’s not realist to lose 2 ponds a day long term. In the early stages your body is losing Fluid and is in shock so it does on the bright side 4 pounds in a week is fantastic!

it’s super average to lose 2 pounds a week or even less than that in the later stages, so your doing great!!

this isn’t magic, it’s hard work and takes time and effort!!!!! It didn’t come on over night and it takes time to come off :)

7 hours ago, Betty1971 said:

I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but it’s not realist to lose 2 ponds a day long term. In the early stages your body is losing Fluid and is in shock so it does on the bright side 4 pounds in a week is fantastic!

it’s super average to lose 2 pounds a week or even less than that in the later stages, so your doing great!!

this isn’t magic, it’s hard work and takes time and effort!!!!! It didn’t come on over night and it takes time to come off :)

It doesn't feel like the weight took a while to pack on. I feel like I could gain 2lbs just looking at a cheeseburger.

This "stall" feels horrible and I'm kind of feeling like a fool. To go through surgery and be limiting myself to Water, cottage cheese, tuna, yogurt, ice pops, bland scrambled eggs, etc.....basically absolutely nothing with any real flavor, and be stalled out at 322lbs?

Totally unacceptable. :( :(

17 minutes ago, JazzyJess20 said:

It doesn't feel like the weight took a while to pack on. I feel like I could gain 2lbs just looking at a cheeseburger.

This "stall" feels horrible and I'm kind of feeling like a fool. To go through surgery and be limiting myself to Water, cottage cheese, tuna, yogurt, ice pops, bland scrambled eggs, etc.....basically absolutely nothing with any real flavor, and be stalled out at 322lbs?

Totally unacceptable. :( :(

unfortunately, you're likely to have several of them throughout your journey. It's part of the process of losing weight. They happen to most of us. BUT...if you stick to your plan, you'll get through them.

On 4/13/2021 at 10:00 PM, catwoman7 said:

unfortunately, you're likely to have several of them throughout your journey. It's part of the process of losing weight. They happen to most of us. BUT...if you stick to your plan, you'll get through them.

This is crazy. I have been yo-yoing between 320 and 321 for the last week+. I KNOW I am not consuming as many calories as I am burning. And I have been walking. And consuming a buttload of Water.

This is why weightloss absolutely sucks for so many people. And can be unbelievably discouraging. The body doesn't go into shutdown mode when you're gaining weight; only when losing.

Edited by JazzyJess20

On 4/13/2021 at 11:11 AM, JazzyJess20 said:

My scale finally moved! Finally lost 5lbs hoping that this is the start of the scale moving again