Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery Countdown is on!



Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kris77 said:

@ms.sss I think a faja would be awesome but how do you poop in them? Like if I wear it to work pulling that thing up and down will be hard. I was going to stick w my binder for longer bc I thought it would be too hard to pull up and down each time I go to the rr. Whether to pee or poo. I know there is a pee hole slit but I’ve had a garmet w that before and it can be wet after. Don’t like that feeling.

I have only done this 2 times and it was not ideal. I can tell you the better fajas for this will have a long zipper from the front pubic area that zips down under all the way up to your lower back (if that makes sense) when you unzip it it’s a very very wide opening and you don’t have to risk getting anything on it. I have purchased 2 M&D Colombians fans, and I really like these. Apparently Tributo is the top tier but very expensive.

but I used the zipper all of the time just to pee. I always had under wear on under which I moved to one side during the process. Very elegant 😝

Edited by GreenTealael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Nobody:

Me: And now I will make a video demo no one asked for 😂

lol is it just me or is everyone seeing a blank screen with just the sound of zippers opening and closing??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/18/2021 at 10:31, GreenTealael said:



Nobody:




Me: And now I will make a video demo no one asked for 😂







Love it!!!

@ ms sss, I could only hear it until I downloaded it, then I was able to see the video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

lol is it just me or is everyone seeing a blank screen with just the sound of zippers opening and closing??

Ugh, Damn these .mov files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Ugh, Damn these .mov files

ok, i opened the page in Safari (vs.Chrome) and it played fine. HUGE, but fine, lol.

P.S. Love the demo lolololololzzzz... the thumbs up in end...😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

ok, i opened the page in Safari (vs.Chrome) and it played fine. HUGE, but fine, lol.

P.S. Love the demo lolololololzzzz... the thumbs up in end...😂

39E8EFE5-7410-4846-B2DA-62DF2C62FC50.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kris77 said:

@ms.sss I think a faja would be awesome but how do you poop in them? Like if I wear it to work pulling that thing up and down will be hard. I was going to stick w my binder for longer bc I thought it would be too hard to pull up and down each time I go to the rr. Whether to pee or poo. I know there is a pee hole slit but I’ve had a garmet w that before and it can be wet after. Don’t like that feeling.

I used the Marena abdominal thing. I got the one with the zipper up the side and it has a pretty good size opening that attaches with hooks (like on a bra) and was very easy to get on and off after you get used to it and easy to do your business when you need to. I bought the arm garment at the same time so I got a discount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today’s been a bit of a rough day for me. We flew home from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle. My back is super sore from the plane ride, and I still have both my drains. I feel like once those come out I’ll be feeling better. It’s a bumpy ride for sure! Hopefully a good nights sleep in my own bed will help me feel better tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/20/2021 at 19:06, kristieshannon said:

Today’s been a bit of a rough day for me. We flew home from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle. My back is super sore from the plane ride, and I still have both my drains. I feel like once those come out I’ll be feeling better. It’s a bumpy ride for sure! Hopefully a good nights sleep in my own bed will help me feel better tomorrow.

Oh man sorry you had a rough day. Planes are so cramped up too. And that’s pretty much cross country. How many hours of a flight is that anyways??
Get some rest and hope you get to feeling better!
Hey who is taking your drains out? Your primary care Dr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it was a nearly 7 hour flight. Too much time in a really uncomfortable seat! I’ll be taking my own out, I’m a nurse so it’s no big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Home!! I'm sure it feels great to sleep in your own bed!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took my drains out last night-what a relief! I’ll be putting on my faja today for the first time-excited to see how my waist looks in it. Will post an update pic after my shower today. My TT, breast, and right arm incisions are looking good. I had a little complication during surgery. When my surgeon started to suture up my left arm my hand started turning dusky-meaning it wasn’t getting good circulation. He ended up leaving about a 3 inch open wound to allow for swelling. It will heal, but will need a scar revision at some point. I’m dressing it each day and it seems to be doing ok so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/22/2021 at 09:09, kristieshannon said:

I took my drains out last night-what a relief! I’ll be putting on my faja today for the first time-excited to see how my waist looks in it. Will post an update pic after my shower today. My TT, breast, and right arm incisions are looking good. I had a little complication during surgery. When my surgeon started to suture up my left arm my hand started turning dusky-meaning it wasn’t getting good circulation. He ended up leaving about a 3 inch open wound to allow for swelling. It will heal, but will need a scar revision at some point. I’m dressing it each day and it seems to be doing ok so far.

Glad you’re doing so well. Can’t wait to see some pics.
I start bk to work Monday. So I will be wearing my Faja too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×