Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BP Customer service is AWFUL!

I purchased 6 of the same item this week. I received an email telling me they only had 4 not 6 so I said fine send me tge 4 and refund the difference. I then received only 2 and emailed them back to hear oh sorry we only had 2. I told them I felt that with the repeated mistakes they should refund the money for the missing 2 and send me another flavore at no charge. In my next email reply I wasn't even given the option to just choose the other flavor for the money I already paid, nope they just refunded my money. I have also found that the majority of the products here are available elsewhere cheaper especially on Amazon prime. I will never buy another item from BP and I won't renew my subscription box either. Horrible customer service seriously BP do better!!

When it comes to bariatric products I was advised in a group meeting to shop around. One person said if you go into a Vitamin shop and said that you had bariatric surgery and needed Vitamins you'd end up with $200 worth of stuff. She asked her nutritionist what was the best stuff to get and was directed to costco (or any other similar store) where she bought Costco Multi Vitamins, calcium citrate (not carbonate), B12 pills and was good to go. We don't need to spend huge amounts on specialty stores when comparable cheaper products are widely available.

I've never purchased a 'bariatric' product in my life. 'Bariatric' is never on the label as it adds cost but no benefit.

The few supplements I use I just buy the bog-standard version from, usually, Walgreens when I am picking up prescriptions. I could probably pay less at Amazon, but it's usually a matter of thinking of it because I see it.

Just my ever so humble opinion. ;)

Tek

1 hour ago, The Greater Fool said:

I've never purchased a 'bariatric' product in my life. 'Bariatric' is never on the label as it adds cost but no benefit.

Same. Between Wal-Mart and Amazon I got everything I needed at a fraction of the cost, with emphasis on the former when it comes to foods, Protein, and supplements.