Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Exercise Challenge

Good Morning!

#6 was a good workout, but I noticed I was still dragging a bit from yesterday. If I manage to get out of work at a reasonable hour, I will get started on my weight workouts tonight.

Have a great day all!

Crazy Ates DECEMBER Exercise Challenge kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gif

6/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

Frangi, I commend you on your new workout mission, especially at this time of year. I feel like I'll be lucky to just stick to my current routine through the end of the year. This is just a crazy time of year with so many distractions. I enjoy the holiday parties and the company coming, the shopping, and the holiday cooking and decorating, but it takes up a lot of time and energy. However, I have noticed that my stress level is lower than it usually is at this time of year. I'm sure the exercise is a big factor and with my weight loss so far, I'm not as worried about what I'll wear and who I'll see at all the holiday events. Just keep reminding me to keep my priorities straight. Hope everyone has a great week!

I walked for 45 minutes today.

Crazy Ates DECEMBERExercise ChallengeBanane49.gif

5/20 Days of Exercise

BandChick, About the only food that doesn't work for me is bread and doughy things, but I do get in a rut too of eating the same stuff because it is easy. Check out the food thread. There are some good ideas there. I think it is important not to get bored with your food - that leads me to do bad things!

I have been absent, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been working out. I figure if I am short on time it is better to workout than to post. Anyways I got both my workouts in this weekend, but I think I am off by a day. I think I have one more workout that I have not posted. I am not sure if I put Friday's in or not. I will have to check.

Hi everyone!!

Boy, has it been busy!! I had to take a break last week from the treadmill. My port became sore from moving around while I run:rolleyes:. You can imagine what makes it "jiggle". Anyway I went and bought myself a tight tummy toner and it worked like a charm. I have been running the last 3 days with no pain.:clap2::whoo:

Happy Holidays!

Well, better late than never. And believe me, never would have been easier. It's not easy to come back when you feel like you've let people down. I'm sorry. Thank you, Frangipani for keeping things going. You are all inspiring!

I've been struggling with my band and exercise lately. I knew it would be a hurdle-- that's why I signed up to do the exercise challenges. I was hoping it would be easier this time around.

I have 10 exercise days scheduled this month, most of which are walking. I got 1 down. I can do this!

Hi Kathy,

I feel the same way as you do. I have not had a great weight loss at all and I struggle. It is better now with my fill but I have some hurdles to overcome. Still haven't found my feet yet. Welcome back!!

Hey Lady Bug, Its raining here today so I did the Walk at Home dvd for the first time. It was a nice change of pace and a good, vigorous workout! Thanks for the suggestion.

Crazy Ates DECEMBERExercise ChallengeBanane49.gif

6/20 Days of Exercise

Good morning everyone!

Becky, thanks for the nice comments, but you're right, December is not a good month to begin a new mission. I have three parties this week alone (one down -- two to go) and then beginning next week I am traveling until the end of the month. What was I thinking?????

That said, I did do my first weight workout last night, but I am rusty and out of practice. I have decided that I need a little refresher course on the weight training, so I have signed up with a trainer again. We are getting together on Thursday night -- I will let you know what happens.........

Crazy Ates DECEMBER Exercise Challenge kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gif

7/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Worked out last night, but I don't think I am getting enough cardio with the exercise ball so I ordered the Biggest Loser Workout DVD. Have any of you tried it? We actually drove everywhere on Saturday trying to find it, but the stores have replaced all of their workout DVD's with Christmas Movies and Candy! No wonder we all weighed so much.

Good morning!

Running late, but got a nice workout in this morning. Tonight weight lifting with the new trainer -- hopefully that will go well too.

Have a great day everyone!

kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gifCrazy Ates DECEMBER Exercise Challenge kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gif

8/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Took spin class last night so that makes 4 days of exercise. Does anyone else take spin? My butt is so incredably sore just because the seat was so uncomfortable. I was wondering if they made some sort of cushion. I am bringing a pillow to work to sit on because my butt is so bruised.