Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Exercise Challenge

I did my 3 mile outside walk today. I flew through it from running on my treadmill so much. It felt so good!! I am back to 202.8 as well!! Maybe I am getting on the "band" wagon....FINALLY:whoo::whoo:

Hi Jody,

I just want to say that I am really happy for you. You really seem to be on a roll now:clap2::clap2::clap2:!!!

kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gifCrazy Ates DECEMBER Exercise Challenge kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gif

17/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

Hi Jody,

I just want to say that I am really happy for you. You really seem to be on a roll now:clap2::clap2::clap2:!!!

kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gifCrazy Ates DECEMBER Exercise Challenge kaos-xmas-smiley-5752.gif

17/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

Thanks Frangipani...I really hope so. I has been very slow going for me. I need to keep the motivation and momentum going!! Everyone here helps so much its amazing! You are doing so well. That helps me not give up and keep going!

One more day of walking and exercise is over. Today I got in a 4 mile walk ( quick paced) and 45 min in the home gym. Got a new Sansa mp3 player and loaded it up with my fav walking/workout music. What a motivational help.....

One more day of walking and exercise is over. Today I got in a 4 mile walk ( quick paced) and 45 min in the home gym.

Dave,

You are amazing with your Iron will!!! Keep up the great work!

I made it! Yesterday we walked for about 5 hours straight and amazingly I didn't feel like I was going to die. We parked our car on one side of the town and did all of our window shopping and browsing and walked almost all the way across town and then back. It was fun and my BF needs some exercise too. Seems as if he is finding the pounds that I lose!

Hi Everyone

I thought I would start a December exercise challenge thread -- until Band Chick is able to put a new one up.

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all!!!

1/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

In the gym at 8:30 today. Did three miles on the eliptical, was only able to do 1/4 mile when first starting out, and also did the strength weights circuit. Banded 8/29, 237lbs, now 181.

Way to go everyone. I am getting ready for the last day of the year walk and will try for 6-8 miles this morning. I missed the weight goal by a few, but thats not stopping me at all. Just another hurdle to jump...LOL

I did drop another lb, so I need to update my ticker ( I love that thing) once I get back later.

Congrats again to all who made thier exercise goal and also to all that did thier best. Its not easy getting all of there days in, is it?

I have been without internet for a while but while I was out of town I walked about 2 miles to the lake by my grandmother's house the 3 days that I was there. Then while I was in TN I swam laps in the pool 2 mornings, walked the mall for an hour to exercise since there wasn't a workout room and hiked about 1 mi in Cade's Cove. Also I did Pilates class before leaving so I'm at 13 days. A little below target but next month is always there for improvement! And hopefully less travel.... It is incredably hard for me to find something to eat on the road with this fill.

Got workouts in on Friday and Sunday, same routine. 30 minutes treadmill, 30 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes on the machines working on legs. Finally saw the scale start shifting to the right again.

Whew!

I made it. On Friday I came down with a very nasty cold (flu?). Thanks to the customer service staff at US Airways (who were so helpful and nice), I was able to change my return home by one day. Last night I got to bed early, which made all the difference, and today I felt well enough to get that one last workout in.

Happy New Year to all you wonderful "Crazy Ates", and thank you very much for all of your support and inspiration -- you are the best!!!!

18/18 Days of Exercise

weight.png

I feel the same as Frangipini...Thank you all. Without you I don't know where I'd be..,.my Company is calling and I must go but not before wishing all of you a Happy New Year full of health and wealth!! Take care and I love you all!!!