Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 minute ago, Repeatingthoughts said:

you got this girl!

Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, danielleleigh90 said:

So today is preop day 1... whew I’m hungry! Lol but things are going SO much better than I anticipated

I started today too. need to drink more...its toohot not to

On 7/3/2020 at 7:07 PM, Judy1107 said:

Yes! We got this!! Monday is the beginning of our new lives!!

On 7/5/2020 at 9:54 AM, Kay9513 said:

July 21,

how are you doing with you preop diet

9 minutes ago, INEEDABUDDY said:

I started today too. need to drink more...its toohot not to

Yes! Even hot in Wisconsin lol

So has anyone that has surgery tomorrow felt sick from having to drink the Magnesium Citrate for the bowel prep. This stuff is so sweet and thick n lemony I have been fighting throwing up for hours. I just don’t understand why we have to do this. This two week diet feels like some cruel punishment for being fat. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 Am and I feel like sh t and I have a crazy headache and I am tired of being tortured 😩and I’m freakin out a bit.

14 minutes ago, IWantTheDream said:

So has anyone that has surgery tomorrow felt sick from having to drink the Magnesium Citrate for the bowel prep. This stuff is so sweet and thick n lemony I have been fighting throwing up for hours. I just don’t understand why we have to do this. This two week diet feels like some cruel punishment for being fat. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 Am and I feel like sh t and I have a crazy headache and I am tired of being tortured 😩and I’m freakin out a bit.

I had two days of bowel prep, but mine was Golytely, not Magnesium Citrate. My stuff wasn't flavored nearly enough, even with the little flavor packet they gave me. Yesterday was awful. I did end up nauseous after 2 glasses (had to drink a 1/2 gallon of the stuff), and ended up popping one of the nausea pills I'd been subscribed. It worked, but nothing could help having to choke that stuff down. Took me almost 4 hours to get through the 1/2 gallon.

Today was easier, though still horribly unpleasant. No nausea and I just powered through it to get the 1/2 gallon down in under 3 hours.

Also have to be at the hospital for 5:30am tomorrow. Going to try to head to bed shortly, but not sure how much I'll sleep.

You got through the worst part of it, though! It's a downhill run from here on out!

my tentative date is july 29th still waiting on final insurance approval and i have my final surgeon visit on july 13th and preop diet is to start on the 15th for 2 weeks

On 6/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, MotivatedMomma said:

I just got my date today and am scheduled for July 29! I am finally getting so excited even though it still feels like a long way away lol.

we are twinning my date is the 29th as well i'm getting the bypass done

my tentative date is july 29th still waiting on final insurance approval and i have my final surgeon visit on july 13th and preop diet is to start on the 15th for 2 weeks
Yay. We may be surgery twins!! Hope everything goes well for you!!

Sent from my SM-F700U using BariatricPal mobile app

My Surgery is July 13th but I'm still waiting for them to let me know when and where to go to take my COVID test.

Tomorrow is the day! RNY at noon.

Prayers and love to all of my fellow July 2020 Surgery guys and gals! 🙏🏼❤️

Let’s do this. 😎

6 minutes ago, KarmaNina said:

Tomorrow is the day! RNY at noon.

Prayers and love to all of my fellow July 2020 Surgery guys and gals! 🙏🏼❤️

Let’s do this. 😎

Good Luck!

Good luck, I go next week. Keep smiling, it’s the start of a new journey.

T-minus 3 hours. Wish I'd slept better/more, but there was a slim chance of that happening. See ya in 6-8 hours!