Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My new date is July 22nd! My original date was May 18th but they canceled the day of my preop :(

I was provided that date two months prior and they flew by. Here I am waiting another two months and hoping it fly's by again! :)

On 05/27/2020 at 11:03, Amanda0911 said:

My new date is July 22nd! My original date was May 18th but they canceled the day of my preop :(

I was provided that date two months prior and they flew by. Here I am waiting another two months and hoping it fly's by again! :)

My original date was May 12 and I got canceled the day before my pre op and 5hen rescheduled for May 30 but then they rescheduled because they didn’t think the governor was lifting the elective surgery before that and low and behold he did but it was to late for me so my third date seems to be staying July 7. My pre op is June 9 . I also hop it fly’s by because it feels like forever ago I started this. Fingers crossed. Lol

Scheduled for RNY on July 8th. Start my liquid diet on June 24th, which I'm dreading 😬 My birthday is July 3rd, so I'm slightly bummed about not being able to do my usual dinner and cake, but that's part of the journey. Makes me wonder where I'll be at for my birthday next year. I'm so nervous, but so excited at the same time!

Hey ya’ll!

So I haven’t gotten a date yet, but I do believe I’ll have one soon for July! I started w/ a new doctor this month (I’ve been through all steps necessary, with another doctor so my current surgeon isn’t requiring me to do anything else.). Luckily for me, my insurance doesn’t have any requirements for diet visits. Anyway, hoping to hear something soon. I speak to the doctors Monday & they mentioned after this appointment I will be submitted to insurance. Hoping it all works out! My 30th bday is in September & I’m ready to feel good!

My office submitted the papers for approval May 22nd. They told me the doctor already gave them a surgery date which is July 20th! So lets hope I'm approved!

Edited by Maryeuh
typo

I started the process the beginning of March, but then everything got put on hold. My endoscopy is currently scheduled for June 25 and I'm hoping to get my sleeve in July.

Sent from my KFMAWI using BariatricPal mobile app

I got a call from my office yesterday and they scheduled my surgery for the 14th of July. So very excited. Its close!

Congratulations 🎉

Thank you!

I go for my pre admission testing on Tuesday and it’s still so far away but I’m a bit nervous because I have like five herniated disc’s in my mid back and am having a lot of pain when I lay down. Dr has me on a steroid to try n help. Hopefully it does. I am probably looking at getting my back n neck fused some where down the line, we are trying for a mri before surgery because otherwise it will be six months at least before I could be allowed in one. I am a mess. This is what I get for being an emu in my 20s. Oh well I’ve got my fingers crossed that I make it to surgery.

ENT IN MY 20s sorry

Flipping auto correct. It s EMT

Yay, after reading these forums for the past year I can finally post!

I'll be having my VSG on July 20th, which just happens to be my birthday!