Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

youd think after almost 14 months

my head would feel banded as well.

not the case at all.

received some pretty devastating news this afternoon, first thing i did when i left, hershey's big bar with almonds. whole bar gone in under 10 minutes. :rolleyes

didnt make things better, i knew it wouldnt, but i ate it anyway... why? why cant i get it thru my thick head that it just isnt worth it?

intentionally ate a crappy dinner as well. thinking 'i deserve this'.. all it made me feel was the carb-induced coma.

im sad, im depressed and im alone. dh is out of town for 9 days... :( dd has no clue what is going on except 'mamas sad' ...

only good thing - we didnt go grocery shopping this weekend. no garbage in the house.

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day. I had to respond when I saw this you have been sucha n inspiration to me anytime I see that you have posted in answer to a thread I read it just to get ome of your insight. I had a terrible day yesterday, huge fight with 17 yo dd and I could not eat because I am still on liquids so i basically had an emotional melt down. I know what you mean when you say you have to get your head in it because that is going to be my biggest strugle. Hang in there and know that there are tons of people here who think you are one of the best examples of what we need to strive to be. Take care.

my head would feel banded as well.

not the case at all.

received some pretty devastating news this afternoon, first thing i did when i left, hershey's big bar with almonds. whole bar gone in under 10 minutes. :rolleyes

didnt make things better, i knew it wouldnt, but i ate it anyway... why? why cant i get it thru my thick head that it just isnt worth it?

intentionally ate a crappy dinner as well. thinking 'i deserve this'.. all it made me feel was the carb-induced coma.

im sad, im depressed and im alone. dh is out of town for 9 days... :( dd has no clue what is going on except 'mamas sad' ...

only good thing - we didnt go grocery shopping this weekend. no garbage in the house.

Sweet heart, you deserve nothing but the best. Believe me.

Once you are over your news (It will happen, and I am here for you!) You will pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back to it.

((huge hugs))

I'm so sorry to hear you are having such a bad day!! You are such a motivator and inspiration to me and others on this board.

I do the same things. I immediately look for chocolate, and then on to the queso. (A horrible habit I picked up when I quit smoking almost 5 years ago - one addiction for another).

My thoughts and Prayers are with you

{{hugs}}

wombat :(

Even thin people do it LJM. It solves nothign, it doesnt make you feel good but nearly everyone does it. Just put it behind you, healthy lifestyles are not defined by just one day.

((hugs)). It took you 30 some years to create the habits...not something that goes away easily.

I hope tomorrow gets a little better and a little easier for you.

JLM,

I am not sure what to write, but wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and sending positieve energy your way. We have bad minutes, hours and days. It is only one day and One Bar. You have had so many good days in the last 14 months. You are strong and incredable. You will find a healthy coping mechanism. We are not striving for perfection, just improvement. Slow down and get back to basics. There are lots of folks out here that care about you. Hang in there and let one of us inspire you.

You take care,

Mary

We are all human. These are not 'bad times'...they're excusable momentary lapses of reason.

Sorry to hear that you received devastating news. We all react in different ways when that happens but you can bet your bottom dollar that most of us will also turn to food. Tomorrow is another day and I'm sure you'll come out fighting! Take care and try not to be so hard on yourself.

LJM, we all have bad times. I know you and I am sure you would agree if you thought about it you are being hard on yourself! :) You have done a great job, one day is not a reason to beat yourself up. You are trying very very hard. I am sorry you had a bad day, but you are strong enough to get through it. So you choose to go the wrong way to deal with it, get over it and move on! You are worth more than to keep beating yourself up over a mistake!

LJM - here is a cyber hug for you :)

I hope you are doing better! I know what you mean about the "head band", I sure wish I had a head band! The head sometimes gets the best of us. I'm sorry your DH is not home to help you out during this difficult time your having.

Hang in there sweets, you'll get thru it, your a stong woman!

You did it....it is over....you know what you did. That is a huge improvement over what life used to be.

Just know that we love you and wish you the best!