Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❄DEC 2019 CHALLENGE❄

1719483122_30DaySelfCareChallenge-MVMNTFitnessTravelBlog.jpeg.42e6935f1efc10f74721ee7171c49547.thumb.jpeg.6dde575512e6e10e3d513cabef977bda.jpeg
1432894432_TheBestWorkoutsPrograms_HowToSelectTheBestRestorativeYogaTeacherCourse.thumb.jpeg.95bc6617640cfabc13accb6b92555ba4.jpeg
Day 12: I didn't buy myself a flower but does e flowers count? I got that one in spades[emoji1]

Day 13: I did read a few chapters of my kid's book of jokes! Believe it or not, I laughed more at the cheesy "knock Knock" jokes!!! ....I need to get a life![emoji28]

Day 14: I'm not on the major social media sites other than Bariatricpal! Honestly the most positive site I've ever been on so no need to unfollow[emoji176]

Day 15: Definitely did that! Went hiking with BFF yesterday! And when I got to the top of the trail, I realized I was not huffing and puffing like I would have done in the past! A TRUE victory!![emoji119][emoji119][emoji119] That trail had conquered me many a times before! We did it so leisurely like we were walking on a flat land!

Day 16: I should get a nice pair of shoe really! But I need to offload some to charity in order to do that so we'll see if I can find the time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

603571817_tenor(1).gif.714255fe19eb3bb213445cb5839f91bc.gif
B-Side Questions: Are You finished
Holiday Shopping? Which Holidays
do you Celebrate?
I have not even thought to start!!! It's unreal how much I've procrastinated this year!! It has to be the fact that I have resolved not to buy much for the kids this season. I just feel like there's got to be more to this season than spending.
For others, I've decided I can get gift cards online to simplify my life. It's not a very popular move but hey🤷‍♀️

I did buy Christmas cards and finally printed out our cheesy Christmas pictures to go with the cards for family members.

My family celebrates any holiday "celebrateable"[emoji28][emoji28] Christmas, Hannukah, Eid, New year, Easter you name it as we have family members that celebrate any one of these holidays[emoji176][emoji176][emoji175][emoji175]

Screenshot_2019-12-10-13-42-48.png.240577313f9fcdd388797d1617851bf0.png
B-Side Question: Do you prefer to eat in or take out?
My husband is a fantastic cook so we eat in. I'm a good supporting cast and good at adding the frills to make it as good as dining out so we definitely eat in......much to the kids chagrin[emoji1][emoji3]

We do dine out occasionally but not nearly as much as we eat in.

B. A very nice hotel. I love having amenities when I travel.

B. A very nice hotel. I love having amenities when I travel.

I couldn't agree more!!!

A lovely amazing resort with ALL amazing amenities especially......KID'S CLUB!!![emoji28][emoji28][emoji1]

Day 17:
I enjoyed my morning tea at night by our fireplace because AZ has gotten quite nippy and cold!!! Or is it the surgery?[emoji848][emoji848]
Anyway it was buttermint tea and it was delicious!!

Day 18:
I stretched most muscles I'm aware of prior to cycle class this am.
Weeks with a personal trainer has informed me of muscles I didn't know of that can hurt!!![emoji50][emoji50]

B-side question: Biggest splurge for me will be vacations.

17. Ok, so the surgeon/team were pleased with me. I'm not done yet though so I might do better. It was determined that I had lost 55% of the excess. But they loved my attitude which is so supported by my participation here even if it has gotten rather erratic. Went to yoga class that night. No morning tea outside due to snow and sleet....brrrr!

18. I think I stretched all my muscles the previous night - went to the gym though and got my cardio in.

19. Again, got my cardio in at the gym. A little bit of yoga. Didn't watch my favourite movie but I do have some movies waiting to be watched.

20. I'll be going to the gym after work (half day) and I scheduled myself for a restorative yoga class tonight. While I was at it, I scheduled a few classes for myself over the next week while I'm on vacation. That would be one thing I enjoy splurging on. New clothes too. Sadly, I have to buy two new tires so that is my big splurge for the month and I will get them tomorrow morning.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING DURING HOLIDAY CRUNCH TIME?

📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣

Oh there are too many goodies! I've been doing a bite here and there. And I make myself track it. I avoid things that I think might take me overboard (the ones I couldn't stop previously). And now I'm officially on vacation...😳

I’m doing really well. My son got some fudge for a gift and I asked for a piece. I took a small bite and ditched the rest. It wasn’t the really good fudge, it tasted more like melted chocolate chips, therefore wasn’t worth the calories.

I planned our Christmas dinner and it was easy to do a pretty healthy one, we are having boneless pork loin. I’ll definitely have some Desserts and bread but I’m going to be picky about it!

21. Well the two tires turned into four tires - not what I wanted to spend my money on. But did have Breakfast that morning with an old friend in town from CA and went to the gym.

22. Yoga in the morning and gym on the way home. I didn't write a story but I do have to write a report on all my yoga classes attended outside of training - that can be my story which I will work on today.

23. Yoga in the morning followed by the gym (we can call that my intense workout). :)

25. Went for walk on the beach this morning with the three dogs. No gym as it's not open today. And, I've been working on reorganizing/rearranging my house since Saturday so that's well in hand. I'm also burning a bayberry candle today that I was gifted so that will catch me up with 21.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!