Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I would call the after hours emergency number but I would guess they will tell you to go to the ER.

Definitely see a Dr asap. Yellow eyes can mean kidney problems. Maybe you need fluids?

Wishing you all the best!

Edited by gabybab

Unless you have been eating excessive carrots andvsuch, previous posters ate correct. 9nly a smart lady, not anyone with a medical degree but only times for real I had THIS
1) bad gallstones and Mr GallBladder went away lickety- splint
2.) k8dney problems
3 )acute pancreatic flare-up, turned out to be idiopathic acute pancreatitis
N9ne of these were things to ignore- all were hospitalizations- survived Them All but None were Fun! Get yourself.--checked out, immediately if not sooner!🙏

10 hours ago, Emma809 said:

should i be worried abt this

jus had the sleeve dont on Oct 28th

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

That is called jaundice. You may have a blocked bile duct. Definitely something going on with liver or gall bladder. You need to get in right away and be seen.

Yellow eyes are a sign of liver problems. Call your doctor and/or go to the ER.

Nurse here deffo get checked out today :) As already said usually liver/gallbladder. Can be common after our kinda surgery so go get sorted out, don't leave it and keep us updated ok? :)

ps. Always best to get checked out and be told it is nothing to worry about than leave it and it ends up serious :)

Not with a cold tho, don't go to the Er with a cold LOL ;):D:) (seriously we would get people in the middle of the night with a cold wanting medication! Crazy world)

thank you everyone for your respond ...i did go yesterday to my first appointment after my sleeve surgery ..i meantion my yellow eyes.... he will be monitoring very closely they did do blood work and im getting a sonogram next week so im feeling positive abt that.... But the day of my surgery it didnt go so well... i was suppose to stay 1 day ended up staying 4 days 🤦🏻‍♀️.... horrible experience....it so happen that my blood count dropped alot... i fainted... so they did give me 2 bags of blood transfusion on the 4th day being there i felt a bit better... so i was sent home.....im now 1 week and 4 days since my surgery and im thankful i could swollow fine... very lil nausea very rare when i get nausea.... barely no pain in the stomach...i do have bruises... my doc did ask if i had pain in my upper right side of my stomach i said not at all... so he mention it might be my bilirubin ...also i was not eating much till pass 2 days i told him ..wasnt taking no Vitamins cuz it was so hard to even swallow till now... so im hoping and praying by next week Im feeling better ....This is by far the hardest journey i have ever had .... i do not regret it but i must say it a true life changing ...
I started on 250lbs and now i am 230lbs .... i look at myself i still can not believe it at all... blessing to all and please wish me luck ... [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]🥰🥰[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

14 minutes ago, Emma809 said:

thank you everyone for your respond ...i did go yesterday to my first appointment after my sleeve surgery ..i meantion my yellow eyes.... he will be monitoring very closely they did do blood work and im getting a sonogram next week so im feeling positive abt that.... But the day of my surgery it didnt go so well... i was suppose to stay 1 day ended up staying 4 days 🤦🏻‍♀️.... horrible experience....it so happen that my blood count dropped alot... i fainted... so they did give me 2 bags of blood transfusion on the 4th day being there i felt a bit better... so i was sent home.....im now 1 week and 4 days since my surgery and im thankful i could swollow fine... very lil nausea very rare when i get nausea.... barely no pain in the stomach...i do have bruises... my doc did ask if i had pain in my upper right side of my stomach i said not at all... so he mention it might be my bilirubin ...also i was not eating much till pass 2 days i told him ..wasnt taking no Vitamins cuz it was so hard to even swallow till now... so im hoping and praying by next week Im feeling better ....This is by far the hardest journey i have ever had .... i do not regret it but i must say it a true life changing ...
I started on 250lbs and now i am 230lbs .... i look at myself i still can not believe it at all... blessing to all and please wish me luck ... 🥰🥰

oh fab glad you are being monitored, we used to call a blood transfusion 'go go juice' coz people would feel so much better afterwards lol

Is there anything you can do from home if your skin is a little jaundiced to correct it?

2 minutes ago, Chellemetime said:

Is there anything you can do from home if your skin is a little jaundiced to correct it?

If my skin was jaundiced I wouldn't be attempted to do (or attempting) anything at home, I'd be going to the doctor ASAP.