Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Daily Menus for Maintenance



Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I used to adore Vientamese coffee! :( So curious...with all the sugar from the sweetened condensed milk and the cookie, did you have any dumping issues?

This place had a squeeze bottle of condensed milk on the side, so I added maybe 1/2 a teaspoon of it, so I wasn't too worried with that. As for the cookie, I ate it over maybe 2-ish hours, so no issues there ;)

...now if I wolfed it down quickly, I probably would have got the sweats and need to go potty.

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg!!!!! How cool!! My place brings a tall glass filled with half condensed milk!!! I wonder if i used part pp vanilla and just a spoon of th cm if i could handle it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Omg!!!!! How cool!! My place brings a tall glass filled with half condensed milk!!! I wonder if i used part pp vanilla and just a spoon of th cm if i could handle it?

You could try! But maybe at home first? LOL.

Generally, if a place doesn't do it already, I always ask for everything on the side (drives Mr. crazy).

Aside: OMG, if I had a tall glass half filled with condensed milk, I would die, no matter how slowly I drank/ate it...

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

You could try! But maybe at home first? LOL

Great idea!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Aside: OMG, if I had a tall glass half filled with condensed milk, I would die, no matter how slowly I drank/ate it...

IKR? The thought of that makes me cross myself and pray quietly. LOL!!!! But also on an aside. Lemme see if I can find my low carb condensed milk recipe using Nestle's Crema Media and AS. BRB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question guys:

What is y’all’s typical breakdown of macros?

My March goal is to be diligent in getting my macros more in line with where I think I need to be.
Right now, this is my breakdown:


image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday March 2
5'2"/30 months PO / CW 170.4
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Breakfast: protien bar/ coffee + almond milk

Lunch: large salad

Snack: protien bar

Dinner: beef pastrami + lavish roll

Snack: vegetable Soup
Snack: peanut butter/ coffee + almond milk
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Totals- 992 cals/ 69g protien/ 74g net carbs/ 31g fat

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

What is y’all’s typical breakdown of macros?

My macros are all over the place and often vary greatly day to day, so I'm not sure if I'm much help...but GENERALLY on a daily basis:

  • to not lose nor gain weight, I try to keep calories:
    • > 1500 and < 1800 on AVERAGE (during current non-exercise phase)
    • > 1800 and < 2100 on AVERAGE (when I was exercising, and when I WILL be exercising - soon hopefully)
  • aim for minimum 60g Protein
  • aim to keep NET carbs low, soft goal of <100g NET carbs but have been known to go 200+ on some days (and this is mostly comprised of sugar! I don't really eat bread, Pasta, rice, potatoes, Beans, etc...), but have also been known to go sub 25g on other days.
  • I don't really care about fats, so no real goals, but looking at MFP, it tells me that I'm between 50-100g post PS, and was about about 75-150 pre PS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday Tuesday, March 3
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr4mths PO Sleeve / 114.9 lbs
----------------------------------------
Bought a tub of mascarpone with the intention of making a peach pastry dish I had my eye on for a while, but me and the fam ended up just eating the batch of whipped-cream-mascarpone filling I made
from the bowl all day (and night) long...it was sooooooo yum. Now I gotta go buy another tub (and this time I won't make the filling until AFTER the pastry is ready!)

Also, I know I'm not totally healed yet, but I added a twice-around-the-block verrrrryyyy sllooooooooow run (a little over 1km) to my walk last night, and I didn't split anything open! Yay! :) I was all set and ready to go out again this AM for a longer, faster one, but Mr. convinced me otherwise. Boo :( . We did some squats instead. Double Boo. 🤬.
----------------------------------------

7:00am - black coffee with stevia

11:00am - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + carrots + pickled beets + 3 oz pan fried chicken in bacon fat + 4 tbsp leftover beef Pasta Sauce

2:00pm - 1/2 cup greek yogurt + 4 oz fresh figs + 1 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1/3 cup whipped-cream-mascarpone

5:00pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + carrots + 2 oz fresh figs + 1 oz white cheddar cheese + 3.5 oz pan fried chicken in bacon fat + 4 tbsp leftover beef Pasta sauce

7:00pm - 1/2 banana sliced + 2/3 cup whipped-cream-mascarpone + 10 BBQ Pringles

11:30pm - 1/2 cup greek yogurt + 2.5 oz fresh figs + 1 oz blueberries + 1 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1/3 cup whipped-cream-mascarpone + 2 squares dark chocolate

---------------------------------------
Totals: 2625 cals - 159g Protein - 186g NET carbs - 125g fat
---------------------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

Yesterday Tuesday, March 3
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr4mths PO Sleeve / 114.9 lbs
----------------------------------------
Bought a tub of mascarpone with the intention of making a peach pastry dish I had my eye on for a while, but me and the fam ended up just eating the batch of whipped-cream-mascarpone filling I made
from the bowl all day (and night) long...it was sooooooo yum. Now I gotta go buy another tub (and this time I won't make the filling until AFTER the pastry is ready!)

Also, I know I'm not totally healed yet, but I added a twice-around-the-block verrrrryyyy sllooooooooow run (a little over 1km) to my walk last night, and I didn't split anything open! Yay! :) I was all set and ready to go out again this AM for a longer, faster one, but Mr. convinced me otherwise. Boo :( . We did some squats instead. Double Boo. 🤬.
----------------------------------------

7:00am - black coffee with stevia

11:00am - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + carrots + pickled beets + 3 oz pan fried chicken in bacon fat + 4 tbsp leftover beef Pasta Sauce

2:00pm - 1/2 cup greek yogurt + 4 oz fresh figs + 1 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1/3 cup whipped-cream-mascarpone

5:00pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + carrots + 2 oz fresh figs + 1 oz white cheddar cheese + 3.5 oz pan fried chicken in bacon fat + 4 tbsp leftover beef Pasta sauce

7:00pm - 1/2 banana sliced + 2/3 cup whipped-cream-mascarpone + 10 BBQ Pringles

11:30pm - 1/2 cup greek yogurt + 2.5 oz fresh figs + 1 oz blueberries + 1 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1/3 cup whipped-cream-mascarpone + 2 squares dark chocolate

---------------------------------------
Totals: 2625 cals - 159g Protein - 186g NET carbs - 125g fat
---------------------------------------

Pics of the pastry or it didn't happen. :) I make for super occasions like birthdays, a low carb tiramisu. Mr. F. loves it! Love mascarpone!

Hey congrats on the run!! Congrats on not bustin a "move" hehe!!! Woot! I heart your Mr.! Sound advice. Good job on the squats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Pics of the pastry or it didn't happen

Once i get around to replenishing my mascarpone stock, I'll totally make it and take pics. Now whether or not I eat any of it is another story (will depend on my mood that day, 😎 )

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Once i get around to replenishing my mascarpone stock, I'll totally make it and take pics. Now whether or not I eat any of it is another story (will depend on my mood day, 😎 )

You should make the mixture, then pipe it into little stars on a plastic lined plate or tray and freeze them. Then you take them out of the freezer and squirt it with SF Hershey's Syrup. It freezes instantly. So delish and it keeps them out of plain site being in the freezer! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday Wednesday, March 4
Maintenance : 5'2" / 1yr4mths PO Sleeve / 115.9 lbs
----------------------------------------
Did I mention that Cookies (and ice cream) are my kryotonite? Yesterday they came in the form of "Mini Sicilian Pistachio Amaretti Cookies". These are now my absolute favourite cookies in all the universes.

P.S. Good news! I got 8+ hours of uninterrupted sleep last night! 😀

P.P.S. Bad news! A new section of incision split open last night! 😢
----------------------------------------

9:00am - black coffee with stevia

11:00am - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + carrots + pickled beets + 1 fl oz pumpkin seeds + 1 vienna cocktail sausage + 4 tbsp leftover beef Pasta Sauce + 1 oz curried beef brisket + 1/2 an avocado

2:00pm - 1/2 oz white cheddar cheese + 1/2 oz blueberries + 1/2 square dark chocolate + 2 of MY FAVE COOKIES IN THE UNIVERSE

5:30pm - salad greens w/ vinaigrette + carrots + 1/4 oz romano cheese + 2.5 oz smoked hardwood oysters + 2 tbsp tangy seafood sauce

8:30pm - 1/2 cup greek yogurt + 1.5 oz fresh figs + 1 oz blueberries + 1 of MY FAVE COOKIES IN THE UNIVERSE

10:30pm - 1 oz beef Jerky + 1 oz feta cheese + FOUR of MY FAVE COOKIES IN THE UNIVERSE

---------------------------------------
Totals: 1954 cals - 101g Protein - 98g NET carbs - 117g fat
---------------------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I mention I live vicariously through you and your late night shenanigans? :D

(Not that I'm dissatisfied about the way I eat--if I was, I'd change to a different plan and shake the tree...) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ms.sss said:

P.P.S. Bad news! A new section of incision split open last night! 😢

:( sugar? running? squats? Dammit Janet!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×