Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I find low carb or Keto style works well quicky also Join us here for motivation and accountability

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• ms.sss

So my surgery anniversary date is on the 24th of this month, but I had my 1-year follow up early with my surgeon this morning (I have another 1-year followup at the hospital on Monday to get my bloodwork and labs done).
      Anyhoo...my surgeon was very pleased with my results (and so where the office staff apparently, because 3 of the front desk ladies came by my exam room to give me props/high fives/generally gawk at me).
      But get this: he asked if I would be willing to come in for a future photoshoot so that I could be on a poster! And I was all, ummmm....no thanks, LOL.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Krestel

Today was a really tough day and I turned to food (and a watered down glass of wine). The interesting part was that I felt REALLY full after eating half my go to cheat snack, tortilla chips with cheese. So the GBP is doing its job!
      · 0 replies
    • Nomorepasta

Does anyone know how to change specific info on ur profile ex. Surgery date weight etc. ?..
      · 0 replies
    • Krestel

The only way I can tell that I'm losing weight is from the scale and my clothes "getting bigger".
      · 1 reply
      1. nenes78

When logged in, click on your username up top then choose my surgery, from there choose your option on the left menu. Or click the link https://www.bariatricpal.com/patients/portal/?do=progress

• GreenTealael

Still Traveling 😥😌😳😂
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs