Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Roll Call



Recommended Posts

Had my RNY yesterday morning and it went great. No pain except some gas pain which I'm trying to walk off. I will be so happy when they let me have something to drink in the morning. Nothing for the first day. (It's 1:30am) I can't sleep.< br>
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on ur new journey! My Gastric Bypass is on the 28th & I’m nervous scared excited all at the same time, I guess the anesthesia part is wat scares me..... glad ur doing ok, I wish u a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It gets better with time! Day 4 I started feeling more myself and I wasn’t craving as many things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

October 1st here. Doing great. Re cravings. The cravings are all in your head (head hunger). If you noticed, you didn’t feel hungry. But your head really tells you yummmmm. One of the first ah ha moments for me was a BK commercial. Omg! Thought I would die. Then I noticed, huh, I’m really not hungry, but my head was sending me off the rail! Since then is has gotten a lot easier. I joke about it with my husband. However, 1 thing I notice, the smell of French fries now smells like dirty socks to me. Weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m having bypass done on the 28th! I see a couple of you with the same. Awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KBlack2012 said:

I’m having bypass done on the 28th! I see a couple of you with the same. Awesome.

I'll be on the 28th also with bypass :D but being that I'm Aussie I'll be first as we are in front by 12+hours :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2019 at 00:59, Mikeyy said:






I'll be on the 28th also with bypass :D but being that I'm Aussie I'll be first as we are in front by 12+hours :)






Oh nice! Lucky you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 10/21. On the count down. I do hope everyone who has had they're surgery through Friday, is doing well. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2019 at 8:35 PM, Panda333 said:

Good Lucky @Syrus!!

Thanks 🙏🏼!!! Hope everyone has a safe and speedy recovery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

October 1 - @Panda333 @lingre @Lizzie @JessTucker04 @ypease

October 2

October 3

October 4

October 5

October 6

October 7 @MwtRBP @Joyfuljourney @LaLasQuest

October 8 @DaisyJane @aurilove @Ng4345

October 9

October 10

October 11 @alyons23 @Little Debbie 77 @Nonnaof4 @antodd

October 12 @dena81

October 13

October 14

October 15 ) @Polly Ester @Linda72 @pssk @sferen

October 16

October 17 @Sheila62

October 18 @SassyTwin @dena81

October 19

October 20

October 21 @Lady VS

October 22

October 23 @JamieSH

October 24

October 25

October 26

October 27

October 28 @Losing for Jack @Cherylmilla

October 29 @ @Peggymacb @vanessalongano2

October 30 @Tiffgarcia22

October 31 @stacyguerra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LadyVS said:

October 1 - @Panda333 @lingre @Lizzie @JessTucker04 @ypease

October 2

October 3

October 4

October 5

October 6

October 7 @MwtRBP @Joyfuljourney @LaLasQuest

October 8 @DaisyJane @aurilove @Ng4345

October 9

October 10

October 11 @alyons23 @Little Debbie 77 @Nonnaof4 @antodd

October 12 @dena81

October 13

October 14

October 15 ) @Polly Ester @Linda72 @pssk @sferen

October 16

October 17 @Sheila62

October 18 @SassyTwin @dena81

October 19

October 20

October 21 @Lady VS

October 22

October 23 @JamieSH

October 24

October 25

October 26

October 27

October 28 @Losing for Jack @Cherylmilla

October 29 @ @Peggymacb @vanessalongano2

October 30 @Tiffgarcia22

October 31 @stacyguerra

I'm actually having surgery tomorrow on October 14th 😁.

Thank you for the mention...😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited for my October surgery siblings that have had their surgery and still to come. Oct 1 here. I'm only down 9 lbs since surgery but I'm older and a slow loser but I'll take it! On stage 2 purees and sooo happy. Lots of options to eat now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Panda333 said:

So excited for my October surgery siblings that have had their surgery and still to come. Oct 1 here. I'm only down 9 lbs since surgery but I'm older and a slow loser but I'll take it! On stage 2 purees and sooo happy. Lots of options to eat now :)

Congratulations. 9lbs is great anything lost is great news. I heard stage 2 is amazing. Lol. Good luck 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×