Γ—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

πŸ’œ SEP 2019 CHALLENGE πŸ’œ

πŸ’œο»ΏπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

⚑⚑SEPTEMBER MOTIVATIONAL CHALLENGE⚑⚑

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ SCHOOL'S BACK IN SESSION πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Now it's a party! Join in and enjoy motivation to reach your personal goals. Participate often, post daily, enjoy the conversations, ask ο»Ώquestions, upload random pics and quotes, exercise (we're squatting y'all because what's a burger without it's Buns πŸ˜‚)

Start by:

1. Posting your personal goalο»Ώ

2. Add your surgery type, status (ο»Ώpre/post op, losing/maintenance)ο»Ώο»Ώ

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged)

4. Choose between the easy or advance squat routine

5. Tell us your favorite flaw

πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’OFFICIALLY begins SEPTEMBER 1, ο»Ώ2019πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

32d37979cf657f750e596188206fbd86.thumb.jpg.c454f35fb130497793a369596b9bdec9.jpg

df948a344b3683640042641b4a39dede.thumb.jpg.262290a794f4e4eca322148850669a46.jpg9e830cc48a0b4721e5688c8a8793d205.jpg.5c5e4051b9f549695efa90c8be3ce189.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

Oooh, I need the squat challenge. I’m going to start with the hard one and call an audible after I see how I do.

sleeve post op a year in maintenance.

Personal goal: Keep moving and exercising and build up muscle.

weight: 128-131 depending on day BMI 23? (Close enough)

Favorite flaw. I believe I’m taller than I actually am to the point of shock when I see myself in a group picture. I consider it a flaw vs. a delusion because otherwise it sounds like I’m insane.

I need this πŸ˜€ I’m just over a year post op and still need to lose about 20 pounds!

1. Posting your personal goalο»Ώ: 149lbs

2. Add your surgery type, status (ο»Ώpre/post op, losing/maintenance)ο»Ώο»Ώ: vsg on 6/6/2018

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged): 169, 29

4. Choose between the easy or advance squat routine: advanced routine

5. Tell us your favorite flaw: I leave my shoes all over the house. Right now, I have 7 pair of shoes downstairs just wherever I happened to feel like taking them off. I like it because I always have a pair close tp throw on πŸ˜‚

1. Posting your personal goalο»Ώ: To continue to focus on adopting my new post OP lifestyle without any angst or cheating. I want to be as sincere and authentic to the process as I possibly can.

2. Add your surgery type, status (ο»Ώpre/post op, losing/maintenance)ο»Ώο»Ώ

Post OP Sleeve 8/16/2019

Definitely losing mode

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged)

SW: 213lbs

1 week post OP: 203

2 weeks post OP: 198.4

Losing mode. Goal weight is 135 depending on how it goes..

4. Choose between the easy or advance squat routine

Advance.

5. Tell us your favorite flaw; uhmmm there are a lot but I'll pick, I don't like cooking!

Day 1.

I will do the deep breathing exercise today as I will need it! The long holiday weekend continues with family members being around and the food/eating is PLENTIFUL while I continue my 1/2 cut of cooked greens and Proteins while staring at my old favorite foods down. I.DID.NOT.CHEAT!

10 SQUATS done while my hubby watches on.

Ready to rumble September!![emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

1. Personal goal-lose the last 10 lbs
2. Bypass in July of 2018 (lost 128 pounds)
3. Current weight 160 lbs
4. Advanced squat
5. My jiggly legs because they remind me how far I have come

1. Posting your personal goalο»Ώ: 145 lbs

2. Add your surgery type, status (ο»Ώpre/post op, losing/maintenance)ο»Ώο»Ώ: VSG on 12/26/2018

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged): 180 w/ BMI of 30

4. Choose between the easy or advance squat routine: easy

5. Tell us your favorite flaw: I don't know how to respond to this? I don't have a favorite flaw.

Edited by Coexister

I need this for my saggy pancake butt!!

1.ο»Ώο»Ώ Posting your personal goalο»Ώ: 140 (recently lowered from 150 as I close in on that number)

2. Addο»Ώ your surgery type, status (ο»Ώpre/post op, losing/maintenance)ο»Ώο»Ώ: VSG on 10/17/18

3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged): weight: 153 bmi: 25.1

4. Choose between the easy or advance squat routine: easy routine because of my knee issues, but will play around with advanced when possible

5. Tell us your favorite ο»Ώflaw: I'm drinking way too much flavored water. All sugar free and carbonation free, of course. But man, a nice, cold pineapple or strawberry crush flavored Water is so refreshing when it's hot outside. I'm working on cutting back to more plain water!

On 8/31/2019 at 11:06 PM, GreenTealael said:

ο»Ώ

1.ο»Ώο»Ώ ο»ΏPosting your personal goalο»Ώ

Maintenance around 150lbs

2. Add your surgery type, status (ο»Ώpre/post op, losing/ο»Ώmaintenance)ο»Ώο»Ώ

VSG Nov 17/ RNY July 19- still trying for Maintenance

4. Choose between ο»Ώtheο»Ώ easyο»Ώ or ο»Ώadvanceο»Ώ squat routine

Hard mornings/ easy afternoons

5. Tell us your favorite flaw

I wake up far too chipper for anyone to handle πŸ˜‚

1. personal goal: Imma get to Onderland guddamit; exercise every second day; follow Keto with some IF
2. Surgery: MGB conversion from band, losing (slowly)
3. 91.5 kgs = 201.7 lbs / BMI = 32.8
4. Imma struggle with bad knees so it's gotta be easy
5. Favourite flaw: that I have or that other peeps have? Hehe mine is: I'm naively gullible. I'm like the opposite of Judy Judy - I think everyone tells the truth and is innocent. But I figure that's a kinda nice way to be (except I get terribly shocked when I do find out someone has lied to / manipulated me).

1 & 2:

1: I needed to practice deep breathing to calm down after i experienced some terrible nausea so challenge completed πŸ‘

2: I am spending lots of time with lots of people i dint always get the chance to see this weekend 😍

Day 2:
My sis in law (my BFF) who lives out of state and I have been catching up the entire weekend and relieving our youths [emoji2][emoji2]

Exercise:
Still in bed but will get my squats in the minute I get up. Funny enough, my thighs and butt made me aware i did some yesterday... signaling my being out of shape???[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app