Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜 SEP 2019 CHALLENGE 💜

Day 2: catching up with a friend... does my hubby count, lol? We are busy with 2 teen girls that both have sports, music, etc. I plan to spend the day catching up with him, lol. We sit often have days that we can just hang and chat.

Squat challenge: I have been going to Orange Theory Fitness and LOVE it! If we don’t get the squats for today in my class, I will do them right after.

I ate pretty bad this weekend and feel so tired of bad food today! I plan to track all of my food and get my Water in today and I am just about to do my OTF class in 10mins. I’m at a point in my weight loss journey that I feel really good and people tell me how great I’m looking ... this makes me sometimes not be as on point with food as I need to be. I still want to lose about 20-25 pounds and need to track food everyday to do that. So thankful that this group was created! Have a great day everyone!

1. My personal goal:
Practice intermittent fasting throughout the month and get a better mastery over this new tool.

2. VGS on 2/6/19. Still losing. 80 pounds gone, 20-25 to go.

3. CW: 166.8 (taken last Thursday) BMI is 26.2

4. Will choose easy because the first half of this month is going to be beastly for me

5. Favorite flaw:

I enjoy eating on the same leftovers for days on end because it’s just easier that way. Ironically, even though I’d spent so much of my life MO, I’m not a foodie at all. Simpler is better.

2nd - I did catch up with a friend, over the phone. Done and dusted 💪

On 09/02/2019 at 11:26, Sheribear68 said:

1. My personal goal:

Practice intermittent fasting throughout the month and get a better mastery over this new tool.

2. VGS on 2/6/19. Still losing. 80 pounds gone, 20-25 to go.

3. CW: 166.8 (taken last Thursday) BMI is 26.2

4. Will choose easy because the first half of this month is going to be beastly for me

5. Favorite flaw:

I enjoy eating on the same leftovers for days on end because it’s just easier that way. Ironically, even though I’d spent so much of my life MO, I’m not a foodie at all. Simpler is better.

Woo hoo! Just looked over my initial post from the August challenge and noticed I lost 7.2 pounds last month!!!
*does a happy dance*

Woo hoo! Just looked over my initial post from the August challenge and noticed I lost 7.2 pounds last month!!!
*does a happy dance*

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Squats done.

Caught up with a friend yesterday.

Do I love or loathe exercise.. Depends on the day and the exercise. (Although I loathe strength training most days) I don’t dislike working out and being active now that I’m at a healthy weight. It’s much easier to do and I find myself getting up and doing things when I’m bored vs just watching tv.

I’m the old lady shooting hoops in my driveway now.

Saw this today:
1825484297_Screenshot_2019-09-02-20-37-452.png.1964509cf50234ccc951b9468d6ab740.png
B-Side Question: Do love or loathe exercise ?*judgement free zone*
Squats done.

Side B question: Love or loathe exercise?

I like spin class A LOT! I miss it now as I heal from recent surgery. After a while, cycling becomes important for my mental health. It is the one area where I'm not someone's mom, wife, daughter, sister, Doctor etc. I'm just in my zone with some camaraderie with fellow spinners.

Do I love all other exercises? No. I detest muscle class but I'll make myself like it as I return to the gym and just maybe it becomes tolerable. I've read enough on this forum to know it helps a lot.

I can tolerate the treadmill, stair steppers, rowing but I don't LOVE them. Not sure if I'm making any sense 🤷‍♀️

Squeeeeeee, I did it. Onderland baby!! First goal for September met! (199.2 lb)

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

Do I love or loathe exercise. I used to loathe it. Mostly because I never felt I got the feel good endorphins just pain and exertion. Pushing around a 153kg body is never fun.

Now I want to be hella more active coz I know I will feel good afterwards. At the actual time of exercise not so much 🤪

image-0.00405311584472656.thumb.jpg.93ff521c741910bd187e9c0228f70f15.jpg
Only the second day too!!!! Congratulations!!!!

34 minutes ago, ummyasmin said:

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

💜💜💜💜💜CONGRATULATIONS HABIBI💜💜💜💜💜

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Awwww shucks thank you. I couldn't do it without you. I'd like to give a big shout out to my agent who made it all happen, and the director was a dream to work with. To my fellow nominees, this one's for you.

Good Morning Team:

398669054_Screenshot_2019-09-03-10-00-202.png.fb85ba44d1838e8aa49b1345a43f3049.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

B-Side Question:

Does your complexion look clearer/better post surgery?