Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜 SEP 2019 CHALLENGE 💜

I’m late but I’m in!! My one year will be in two weeks!

Goals: reach a normal BMI of 24.9 / lose 6+lbs and finish my half marathon strong.

Surgery: RNY (9/17/18) losing

Weight: 180lbs BMI: 25.8

Beginner squat challenge because I have a half marathon at the end of the month and I need my legs lmao

My favorite flaw? I eat a lot of PB , it’s a strange addiction but at least it’s not large pizzas and family size bags of chips

I'm 5 days late! Ha! Here goes:

1. My personal goal: Be consistent in my meal plans and exercising every day

2. Post-Op - VGS - 46 days

3. 235 - 40 BMI

4. Easy squats (for right now)

5. My fav flaw: I believe in people when I first meet them. **Shrug** I love meeting new people and until people prove me otherwise, I trust them...This has bitten me in the buttocks (in my Forrest Gump voice)...

Day 5. A little Body Groove first thing this morning. A quick visit (30 minutes) to the gym mid morning. 40 squats after lunch. Still planning to do 30 minutes of yoga and hoping the puppy doesn't interfere too much. Very glad it's nearly Friday.

My Goal 175 pounds and a Size 15 Junior
My Highest Weight 365+ never worked out the BMI for That- somewhere between 50 and 60?
Today- First Surgiversity,and 182.3 and a 28.8 BMI
Squat choice Easy and Please God,that I WILL Not Fall Backwards!
And something I find Hard to believe is that This Weight Loss I have had is really and truly MINE; I still worry that Someone or Something will take it away- that Fat Frustr8 will return- that All This is only a Dream and can be abruptly wrenched away.😪😢😪

Checking in!
Squats definitely done! My Pilates also doubled as yoga so I’m good!
Lol, I plan healthy meals every day so day 6 will be a breeze

Squats done, plus I’m painting a room so I decided I get extra points for that.

Plan a healthy meal. Made ground chicken lettuce wraps tonight, they were good but I made them a bit too spicy.

No yoga. Am I a day ahead?

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Squats done.Yoga ... I get super nauseated and feel horrible when I do yoga or Pilates. I have tried both more than once and I get all clammy, nauseated and feel so horrible after. Does this happen to anyone else?

Day 5:

Squats done[emoji27][emoji26][emoji25] Wow!!! I better have Buns of steel by month end!!![emoji45][emoji45][emoji45][emoji45]

Yoga: Been avoiding the gym until I get clearance as I may just find myself in cycle class. I did some gentle stretch yoga in my bedroom though[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

17 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Today- First Surgiversity,and 182.3 and a 28.8 BMI

⚡⚡⚡💜💜 HAPPY SURGIVERSARY 💜💜⚡⚡⚡

Day 6:

3 weeks follow up appointment with surgeon today and she was as sweet as ever!
SW: 213
CW:197
15lbs lost in 3 weeks has never happened to me in my lifetime. I'm learning gratitude and patience simultaneously

Squats: 55 done!!!! Stopped to catch my breath at 30!!!

Planning a nice curried chicken for dinner. meal plan has been bland so far because I have not deviated one bit from plan.

Happy Friday everyone 🧡

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Finally got to a scale. No idea how, but I'm actually down from when I last weighed in, 10 days ago. I know I'm dehydrated, so that's a big part of it I'm sure. I'm at 126.6

Walked a mile +, 4 days out of 5

Plan a healthy meal. Well I'll meal prep for the BF, he's getting BBQ chicken salad, plus something else I need to figure out. Then I'll cook us dinner on Sunday night, I'm thinking pork tenderloin, a grain salad, and veggies.

On 09/06/2019 at 17:51, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Question:

Everyone (family and friends too) checked in as safe during Hurricane Dorian?

Hubs has family in Jacksonville.
My sister-in-law was prepared: when I spoke to her last week she was at the store buying a case of Chardonnay and 16 flats of Water.
Love a woman with those priorities.
Thankfully the storm gave them a miss, but now she’s stocked up on wine for a bit