Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

16 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Love the shirt (you look even trimmer than before!), but am actually quite intrigued by those framed pics behind you...are those pics of you???

No, they are not of me. I was in a fitting room at d**k's Sporting Goods, lol!

Looking good @Dtrain84.

I love Aquazzura shoes @Sophie7713. I have a nice little collection of them. My shoe boutique only got in the black suede. Your neutral leather ones would work well in my wardrobe too. Found this pxt of me wearing mine back when our weather was warmer.

B2B08419-127F-46EC-AAF3-3A18BFB4C630.thumb.jpeg.e890adee5b747baf5334f01b5fbf6500.jpeg

Hit the shops to find a 50th birthday gift for my youngest brother. So hard. Can’t find a navy belt or boots for love or money at the moment so grey will suffice with very old black boots. Plus a little pop of berry lipstick to brighten my day.

1A9DA078-6D15-4EEC-8E57-C0A6BB9226F2.thumb.jpeg.f3bfa8b938b6dca8d5ebe3cac0a95180.jpeg

0BBA3FFF-B0A4-4D77-91F1-AFFD2388EE14.thumb.jpeg.db4728c5a93e8ca8919de35f5d7d7dec.jpeg

I just love your skirt! Where did you find it?

I log on this thread and remember people still get dressed! I’m still living in VERY casual clothes, most have paint all over them.

Love the outfits, everyone looks so good!

On 5/25/2020 at 12:40 PM, Dtrain84 said:

I went out and bought casual shirts and some tshirts as well. I tried on a size small and I can fit it! I haven't worn a small shirt since my mid 20's. 😊

20200525_111134.jpg

holy..... WOW!!!!

Just saw the pictures behind you...... Hate box-jumps and Hate pull ups.... hehe

The skirt is by Mara Hoffman an American label @Lynda486. Bought just before lockdown & it was it’s first wearing.

We’ve been slowly opening back up here in Aust @Cheeseburgh so when I have a specific reason to go out I take the opportunity to dress up & get out of the baggy track pants. 😁

May have to reconsider this wrap open sided coat I bought. I think I look like Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan ... just in black. This is not the coat you want. 😂

A8459B64-B4EB-452D-9786-D703B95AE75C.thumb.jpeg.e482d32e508c21ec091cb97ed908c4f2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Arabesque said:

May have to reconsider this wrap open sided coat I bought. I think I look like Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan ... just in black. This is not the coat you want. 😂

I think it’s awesome!

Haven’t posted in ages. Seeing as schools as closed, most of my wardrobe consists of leggings or workout clothes. Decided to put “real people clothes” on today, had to mark this momentous occasion 🤣 (bypass, 7/10/18, down 130+ pounds)

image-0.008106231689453125.jpg

I’m scheduled for June 12th so no photos... yet. I just want to say all of you look so amazing! I can’t wait to post some pictures myself. No exaggeration, I only own black dri-fit shirts (3xl so the “fit” part isn’t really accurate) and it’s the only thing I’ll wear. My kids can’t remember me wearing anything else, so much so the jokes about it died off years ago. One of the things I’m most looking forward to is some color and variety in what I’m comfortable wearing.

Dear Marvelous Matty,

my late mother’s birthday was June 12th so I hope that it will be an auspicious day for you.

i have changed your name in my response to you because it takes courage to start on this weight loss path and it takes determination but it is so worth it. In a few months after your surgery you will have to change your name any way as you get thinner and healthier.
Good luck on your adventure. On June 3rd I have my nine month f/u appointment and I have lost 95 pounds.

Everyone looks amazing and I love that red and white dress you are sporting @Sophie7713, you look amazing!

7 minutes ago, SlimChickadee said:

Everyone looks amazing and I love that red and white dress you are sporting @Sophie7713, you look amazing!

Thank you so very much! Happy weekend.

15 hours ago, Fatty Matty said:

I’m scheduled for June 12th so no photos... yet. I just want to say all of you look so amazing! I can’t wait to post some pictures myself. No exaggeration, I only own black dri-fit shirts (3xl so the “fit” part isn’t really accurate) and it’s the only thing I’ll wear. My kids can’t remember me wearing anything else, so much so the jokes about it died off years ago. One of the things I’m most looking forward to is some color and variety in what I’m comfortable wearing.

Can't wait to see you in your new threads!

23 hours ago, NYJenn said:

Haven’t posted in ages. Seeing as schools as closed, most of my wardrobe consists of leggings or workout clothes. Decided to put “real people clothes” on today, had to mark this momentous occasion 🤣 (bypass, 7/10/18, down 130+ pounds)

image-0.008106231689453125.jpg

YAY! Definitely time to Celebrate. Love this outfit on you. Looking FAB! ;]