Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I arrived at 5am,had my surgery at 7am, my Wonder Wednesday was now close to 9 months ago, it ranks up there as a foever special date, along with my wedding and my 3 children's birth. That was my Surgiversity, and like the Phoenix Bird , our of the ashes I was remodeled, realigned and reborn! And may yours remain so special to you!

Hi Frustr8 congrats on your surgery success. My day is today May 20th. I’m excited. I haven’t been on because I was trying to get everything prepared so when I come home and l’ll just concentrate on my new beginning. Thank you for all of your help.

Thank you to everyone that gave me advice. My sister is coming to stay with me as long as I need her. I’m going to get some rest now. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am.

3 more days for me! I am having VSG on May 23 and the liquid diet is no fun at all. I am hoping my hunger subsides after I wake up from surgery. I am very nervous and excited. I have lost 6 lbs from the liquid diet. My weight today is 267 lbs and I am 5'7''. How much did people lose in the first month????

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have lost 14lbs. I am 2 weeks post op.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 05/20/2019 at 09:28, daisy7914 said:

I have lost 14lbs. I am 2 weeks post op.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I went from 313 to 287 between 5/9/19 (surgery date) and 5/15/19. In the second week I have only lost 2 pounds, but my pants are loose. I did some Googling and it seems that the weight loss can be sporadic at times.