Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤MARCH 2019 CHALLENGE❤

B side: I love milder seasons. I’d rather workout outside so I run more in Spring and Autumn. Summer isn’t bad either I just have to plan running very early before it gets too humid.

#17) one way I hold myself back . It used to be my lack of energy. I never wanted to do ANYTHING! It wasn’t depression, just really not physically having the energy. NOW I have energy galore and I wake up every day ready to go! Who knew a healthy diet along with plenty of Water and sleep could be so good for you? Just every Dr ever 😂😂😂

17. I hold myself back with procrastination and second-guessing...and I know better. Sheesh.

B-side. I think I'm both on the weekends. I have one day where I will have an activity of some sort with friends and the other day is home, chores, and relaxing. The weekend might have the one day that I don't make it to the gym.

On 03/17/2019 at 08:46, seaforest said:

17. I hold myself back with procrastination and second-guessing...and I know better. Sheesh.

B-side. I think I'm both on the weekends. I have one day where I will have an activity of some sort with friends and the other day is home, chores, and relaxing. The weekend might have the one day that I don't make it to the gym.

Exact same on the B side!

17. One way I hold myself back: if my mum makes a comment about weight or weight loss I subconsciously seem to sabotage myself. There are some funky dynamics going on there and I've just realised it's still a thing for me (anorexic-prone mother who competes with me in everything but especially diet and exercise).

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

B. Side: I'd hibernate weekends AND weekdays. Introvert who enjoys pottering around at home, not doing much.

B Side:

I tend to be more of a weekend warrior. I find it easier to fit workouts in during the weekend. If I do stay at home and watch TV or listen to podcasts for part of the weekend I'm usually doing chores/cleaning during.

18. Oh, there was horseback riding in the Olympics, wanting to be a full-time artist, becoming a writer.

An idea I've never pursued: ha! As a bipolar I have a notebook FULL of these! They seem such good ideas at the time.

Mega catch up!!!

March 13-19th

I want to get back into archery. I had a recurve bow about 5 yrs ago that i was in love with.

I have been told that I'm creative in a lot of different ways

One thing that really lights me up is an extreme deal thats too good to pass up

One thing that moves me deeply is true compassion and kindness

One way I hold myself back... Truthfully this is hard. Maybe its the fact that recently i will jump ship, real quick, in a new relationship if its seemingly going under. I don't waste time anymore. I chalk it up to knowing my self worth but it could also be the lack of willingness to invest in people if things get too *hard*.

An idea i never pursued that i heavily considered was moving abroad to live as an expat for a few years

Things that i made that im proud of : Children i can respect as people, my Mother cry happy tears, clothing by hand, life changing trips alone, food that was healthy pretty and tasty, art with meaning, my Family laughing until they hurt, people comfortable, Someone feel not so alone anymore.

Edited by GreenTealael

18) I was a florist for many years and at one time I wanted to have my own shop. I’m so glad that didn’t pan out.