Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ FEBRUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Catching up!!!

Feb. 10th:
No makeup selfie!

unhealthy habit... hmmm maybe makeup lol

but childddddd we gonna keep it

IMG_20190211_102445.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

Feb. 11th & 12th:

Pic of me with someone I love... Pass

Place I would go right now- Brazil to visit my friend before she heads off to Spain.

We keep missing each other, and i fear we have horrible timing. I may not travel abroad this year.

creative artistic trait pic attached and doubling for second portion of challenge of taping a pic in my (digital) journal (lol)

I like it because its current mood. I'm sooooo tired of the cold and dreary snow, I'm basically just wearing dark

hooded clothing until spring.

FullSizeRender.jpg

DAY 12

• Starting to get the hang of this! Surprisingly doing pretty well on the "No junk food challenge." Even though temptation is everywhere!
  • Did some different exercises today. Trying to branch out a little.
  • I have a picture of myself with my sisters, that I thought I looked pretty good in. It's amazing how heavy I looked, but I didn't think I was that heavy at that time. If that makes any sense.
  • NSV today. I had flats on that I haven't worn in awhile. Started walking and they flew off my feet!!😂 Who knew, you could lose weight in your feet! LOL

FEB 10: I only wear makeup about twice a week so although this is my regular face, I never take pics without makeup. I wish I could wear it every day because its fun but my skin has been changing over the last couple of years and it gets angry if I do that :(

20190210_092747.jpg

FEB 11: These are the people I love most in the world

20190212_162253.jpg

FEB 12: I am creative and it comes out in many ways. One of them is my baking and homemade bday decorations! My daughter's 7th bday was space themed this year.

Also, for the record, I am also doing the writing prompts but keeping them private. I'm more honest about things if I do it that way.

20190201_143527.jpg

20190212_162529.jpg

Day 12...

• No Junk food (since last check-in): CHECK! I feel this is not much of a challenge for me as I don't seem to have the desire for junk food at all. My current Achilles heel is greek Salad Dressing. I'll have 1 tablespoon when I have salad (which btw, I've been really bad about as I eat it first before my Protein cuz I just like it better) and then to maximize my salad dressing fix I take a leaf of said the salad and wipe the spoon to get it all. If there were no repercussions, I would drink the stuff from the bottle. At 55 calories a tablespoon with 2g of sugar, that would be interesting.
  • #12 Plank: 30s plank x5 + 30s mtn climbers x4: NOPE. I traded in these planks & mtn climbers for 2 hours of snow shovelling with Mr. and the Kid (i'm starting to hate planks and mtn climbers...!!)
  • #12 Fave personality trait: I like that I'm very "thorough" (some may say anal, but whatever).

12. There is a picture of 16 Yr old me at a party with a school chum. It was taken at the one time I was a healthy weight (due to Weight Watchers and a crush on an aerobics teacher which meant I was at the gym everyday). I can see what healthy me looks like, because all my other photos (except for a scuba diving license) I'm overweight or obese.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

sleeve 2014/maintaining Starting weight 136 - today weight 137. goal 130

Day 13 # copy a poem.

vd.jpg

2 minutes ago, Healthy_life2 said:

sleeve 2014/maintaining Starting weight 136 - today weight 137. goal 130

Day 13 # copy a poem.

vd.jpg

Beautiful!! You had me at hello! ;)

Day 13...

• No Junk food (since last check-in): CHECK!
  • #13 Plank: 30s plank x6 + 30s mtn climbers x5: SORT OF. I did 5 of the 6 planks at first, I was shaking like a leaf for the entire 5th plank (not just at the end), and was done. I did the 6th plank like 7-8 minutes later, so it doesn't really count, but at least I did 6 in total. I also am officially removing the mountain climbers from my efforts as this is a plank challenge after all, and I HATE mountain climbers.
  • #13 Somewhere I'd love to be: Somewhere warm with great diving, given that we are buried under a foot of snow from last nights storm (bucket list diving destination: Raja Ampat), and I can wear a wetsuit and BCD that is NOT a men's XL and NOT have to have 16lbs in weights to keep me down, and NOT feel like a beached whale whenever I surface.

raja-ampat-diving.jpg

14 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

(except for a scuba diving license)

Ooooh...a fellow diver! 😊

Ooooh...a fellow diver! [emoji4]
That's one of my weightloss goals - to start diving again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app