Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monthly weight loss report & goal for next month

I noticed that the September 07 bandster's are doing this, so i would like to be a copy cat in the Tenacious Tens group.

Most of us are very recently filled or are still awaiting their fill. weight loss tracking isn't really important until after fill number one as we are in the healing phase right now, but i still thought it might encourage us to post now, and then post again next month.

i am one month out from surgery on the 18th. my weight loss for this month is 12 lbs. i'm surprised that i have not gained, as i am eating horribly.

my goal in the next month is to exercise at least 15 times in the gym, and start some other work outs at home. my goal in the next month is also to count calories 98% of the time and not allow my self freebies over the weekend.

so, if you do not want to put your weight loss yet becuase we are healing, then let us know your goals for next month. this way we can all work towards them together, and we are held accountable.

weight loss in one month (almost): 8 pounds. Losing but not as much as I would like. November goals= 18 days of excercise. (that would be a lot with one week vacation out of town for Thanksgiving)

We can all do this!!!

My fill is tomorrow. wish me luck and a little help to reach my goals...LOL

I think this is a great idea. I have just been off the boards for a few days and just saw the post. I am not sure total weight loss this month. It is the middle of the month so it is kind of hard to say weight loss for the month. I think I have lost 4.5 pounds this month so far. I have started exercising which has finally started my weight loss again. My exercise goals are to do toning exericises atleast every other day. (light hand weights and lower body toning exercises) And I am trying to do cardio on most days of the week. Even atleast 20 minutes if I don't have a lot of time. I have been increasing speed and time on most days. I am going to try to atleast lost 5 more pounds this month. And then I will have to try to lost 10 pounds in December to meet a big goal of mine- I will be in onederland! I know that is an ambitious goal- but I am going to try. I would love to start the new year in onederland!

Great Idea - One month out I lost 15lbs & just had my first fill on Monday. Today is my "First" day of real food so to speak after the band, was told to start my 3 high Protein meals - no snacking. I walk 5-6 days a week; 30-60 minutes & am hoping the remaining 60 fall of FAST. I'm an instant gratification person, so this slow weight loss is harder than head hunger ... LOL.

Lu

Hello everyone my name is BrendaLee AKA**allamess**

I would like to introduce myself to the rest of you October Bandits. I live in Houston, Texas, 32, married and have a beautiful daughter. I was blessed with "Bella" my band on October 22,2007, Dr. Carlos Ferrari, Memorial City Hospital. My starting weight was 219 and the last time I weighed myself was 11/05/07 I was at 211. My first fill is scheduled for Dec. 14th. My main goal is to be under 200 by the end of the month. I am currently not working out but plan to start at least walking. I am staying away from BREADS, pastas, and tortillas. I eat Fish, tuna, veggies and that is about it. I still drink Isopure and Glucerna Boost. I am so excited about this thread and really hope it helps me! Glad we are on the winning side!

Hi BrendaLee,

I too am from TX - Just bought a ranch outside of Dallas with my husband a year 1/2 ago..Still trying to figure that all out (orig from NYC - last 12 yrs in North Dallas)..LOL No kids but lots of dogs.

My starting weight was 200 :) on my 5ft frame. Was a small athletic person up until I got married, a bunch of circumstances & both husband and self got "thick" ... so we were actually banded on the same day 10.12.07. We're doing good, of course competing with each other on weight loss....it's actually helped us out BOTH of us doing this at the same time.

Personal goal is to be back to wedding date weight of 125 by 1 yr anniversary...Fingers Crossed!

LuLu

I was banded on oct. 2..........I since have lost 25 lbs......(havne't changed it on my ticker yet). My new goal is to lose at least 12 lbs by Christmas........I can and will do this!!!!!!!!!!

I am just so excited! The last two weeks I have gotten out of my rut and am consistently losing again. I have lost 31 pounds. I am so happy I could just cry... I started consistenly exercising and increasing Protein and finally more results. I am so happy.... Can you tell I am happy? Ha!

:whoo:

Exercise: 1 hour each weekday

Weight loss: 10 pounds

All the Water in a day I am suppose to get in

All the Protein in a day I am suppose to get in

Learn to eat slower

Learn to chew, chew, chew

Hi all, I haven't been around the board for a while but I think this is a great idea to keep us motivated.

I've lost 31lb in the month since my banding :whoo: Had my first fill this week so in the learning curve again of what works and what doesn't food wise.

My goal for the next month is to lose 10lb. That will bring me to my next 'mini goal' which was my highest weight from the last time I lost heaps of weight (only to put it back on with interest!) I'm really excited about getting back there again ... and it will be in time for a Christmas function which will mean I will be able to choose something half decent to wear!

Goodluck everyone

Susie

I've lost 9 pounds, was banded 3 weeks ago on 10/26th.

im surprised ive even lost that much with this appetite of mine. im like what is this band good for cause it doesnt stop the hunger thats for sure but i hear all of that will change once i get filled. im going on a cruise dec 10th so i am going to wait to be filled after that.

my goal is to lose 10 lbs a month.

workout 2 hrs per week in december

that's it!

im trying to be realistic in my approach to lose weight. i dont want to lost too quickly or start any diet or exercise plans that i wont keep up.

I have also lost 9 pounds in total. I get my first fill on tuesday (doc wanted me to wait an extra week and I showed him whos the boss lol). I am still trying to work the 'rules' and make them a standard rather than the exception. So here are my goals:

1. Make a food plan for each day ahead of time and stick to it.
  2. Drink 8 glasses of Water a day (at the right times).
  3. Walk 3 times a week for a least an hour at a time.
  4. Lose 10 pounds in the next month (Dec.16).

Extra effort is required...lets really push this month and see what kind of a total weight loss we can pull off!

:high5: Valerie

yeah, my schedule is kind of mid month to mid month. i guess i should have done it for november, but i am 4 weeks out, so now is better than never.

i haven't lost any more weight, but my goals are to focus more on the exercising aspect.

you guys are doing awesome...makes me feel like i'm really on the slow side, but i know it will work later. i haven't been following the rules this past week because my son has been very sick. so i'm starting over tomorrow.

Great thread - I'm game.

Well I've lost 11lbs in the 1st month

I had my fill on nov 9th and since then I have completely lost my mind! Eating and drinking alcohol like a mad woman -it's like I'm trying to self destruct on purpose so this is it I'm back on track as of this moment. I have 3 more weeks left in my months so I will commit to:

losing 7lbs

exercising every other day - 60 mins each session

3 meals a day and no drinking with meals

visit this forum daily to keep me focused!

Thanks everyone on this forum - if it wasn't for you guys this would be so much harder.

Good luck everyone!!