Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Bra Size

I had a breast reduction and lift BEFORE my gastric sleeve, where I went from an H cup to a D. After sleeve I lost 90 pounds and now I just have two empty socks where my boobs used to be. 🤣

I think mine have moved. Not talking about sagging, my A-cups still has spunk, but I feel like the whole breast situation is much further down and that I have gained more space between boobs and face.

Sincerly, must be of the few women with obesity that don't have huge boobs and never had.
LOL.... nope. Not just you! Even with obesity or breaatfeeding I have never been bigger than a full B. And boobs are always the first to go fod me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m naturally a B cup. With the extra 100 pounds I carried I was a D. Now down that weight I’m left w smaller than a B. My upper body, inc my girls were the first to go! I’m currently consulting with PS for a augmentation, lift and Tummy Tuck

Started as a 54DDD and am now down to a 42C. I was rather sad with losing three cup sizes so fast because my goal weight is still a hundred pounds off so what am I gonna be left with? -_-"

Ya.. I went from a 42dd to a 34c and I’m still a good 30lbs from my goal.

I went from 40C to 36AA. Tragic! Not the whole pitta bread thing going on but definitely lacking in tone and dimension. And although I haven't got obvious droops of skin, it's definitely baggier than it ought to be. Would love to have the op but just can't afford it. I comfort myself with the thought that it could have been a lot worse. I just look like I'm wearing skin a size too big! (rather than the seven dress sizes I actually lost!)

And here I am envious of y’all. I am down 25lbs but have not lost any in my boobs which I was looking forward to (40DD). Instead, I’m down more than a shoe size. Watch me end up with big boobs and itty bitty chicken feet🤪!