Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

5 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Ugh yes!!! I have to make sense of this woman's resume and craft a dynamic version of it. It needs to conform to a certain style and tone that her peers are using and ughhhh. I can't be tagged for inadvertent plagiarism, so can't really copy. And "in my own words" is just not coming to me.

Her draft is soooooooo bad, so verbose, so dry as old bones, it's like trying to spin and do a complete rewrite of how the facts are presented. I got nothin' left. I'm spent. LOL.

Sounds like a nightmare. Creative thinking doesn't have an on/off switch. That's one reason I'm an accountant. We can go to jail for being creative 😉

Just now, Orchids&Dragons said:

Sounds like a nightmare. Creative thinking doesn't have an on/off switch. That's one reason I'm an accountant. We can go to jail for being creative 😉

I swear I just wet my pants laughing a little...:blush:

Good times!

BBIAF-wardrobe change.

4 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I swear I just wet my pants laughing a little...:blush:

Good times!

BBIAF-wardrobe change.

Just tryin' to lighten your mood!

4 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Well ya did! So there little missy! :lol:

OK, then! Back to work! (Whip cracks in background!)

Ok... Is it me or is everyone hangry on the threads lately!?!?! I'm staying away from the noobies for a bit...

Edited by GreenTealael

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Ok... Is it me or is everyone hangry on the threads lately!?!?! I'm staying away from the noobies for a bit...

I don't know about them, but I sacrificed the hamster as a blood offering about 45 minutes back...lol. Serious hangry day for me. :D hehehehe.

7 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

OK, then! Back to work! (Whip cracks in background!)

I'm currently in the process of using my powers for good rather than evil. :D I'm trying to buy another week of time. :)

I'm now quite certain, but I suspect subterfuge and creative couching of the request for more time might come into play...

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm now quite certain, but I suspect subterfuge and creative couching of the request for more time might come into play...

So apparently your creativity does have an "ON" switch with the right incentives.

Just now, Orchids&Dragons said:

So apparently your creativity does have an "ON" switch with the right incentives.

Jazz Hands! Razzle Dazzle!

JazzHands.JPG.7a5dd6f79672350fab7e5cfbdd875871.JPG

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Ugh yes!!! I have to make sense of this woman's resume and craft a dynamic version of it. It needs to conform to a certain style and tone that her peers are using and ughhhh. I can't be tagged for inadvertent plagiarism, so can't really copy. And "in my own words" is just not coming to me.

Her draft is soooooooo bad, so verbose, so dry as old bones, it's like trying to spin and do a complete rewrite of how the facts are presented. I got nothin' left. I'm spent. LOL.

That kind of stuff is not in my wheelhouse .... I'd feign appendicitis to out of that one ..... :lol:

Um, let's just call it "proper spin" and leave it there shall we? I won't go into details but, BUTTTTTTT, a dog eating my homework and Ferris Bueller losing a kidney "might" have beeen the cards in play. :)

I'd like to stay and continue, but all this talk today about Reeses PB Minis has sent me to Shenaniganland and Mr. F. appears to be a willing supplicant. I love when he is "supplicatious" or even, supple. So now I must fly to broom and do a quick spit and polish of my face and hair, sub the jams for actual street clothes and heals and go partake of healthy happy hour at our neighborhood Mediterranean/Italian place... ;) hehehe (Remember, I didn't ask for the day to turn out like this...it just happened and I'm powerless. But TG they have great healthy things I adore there! Plays into my cunning plan to take over the world.) :D

Objective: Total world domination by midnite.

Toodles everyone!!!! Big Hugs!!!!

(Big Hugs)

JazzHands.JPG.6bacaa83ab0d7b1bf57ab7e47e59f719.JPG

Edited by FluffyChix

Well I'm baccckkkkkkk! We had a great time last night, got out of there for $30.00 lol. Gotta love happy hour, and I was fairly well-behaved.

:)

As a shenanigans type of meal goes, I felt like it was very much controlled. I had:

1 Caprese salad stack (1 slice Tomato, 1 slice fresh mozza, 1 basil leaf, capers, roasted red peppers)

2 oz grilled chicken with 2tbsp marinara + a sprinkle of parm

2 oz broccoli in olive oil and garlic

about 3oz of cabernet sauvignon (didn't finish it--Mr. F. did).

Have copious leftovers for this weekend... :) Then came home and had a little snack. I'm down a bit this morning and we're about to go walking in our hilly park. Wooot! Obscenely excited to go do that! It's about 54* outside. Brrrrr! :)

image.png.216e1c02ddcbf61c8235b67d59bc1bf7.png

Man .. @FluffyChix ... you were headed to Shenanigan Land, but took a sharp left into Reasonable Splurge Land :lol: