Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

On 08/27/2018 at 15:52, wanda247 said:





Your're so welcome @AshAsh1 and thank you...I have my surgery wednesday, can you believe it's here already...I'm feeling all kinds of emotions lol, but I'm ready!!




Wish me luck


Yay! It is here! Good luck! You will do great. I’m here for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Orchids&Dragons Thank you ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, AshAsh1 said:
15 hours ago, wanda247 said:




Your're so welcome @AshAsh1 and thank you...I have my surgery wednesday, can you believe it's here already...I'm feeling all kinds of emotions lol, but I'm ready!!


Wish me luck

Yay! It is here! Good luck! You will do great. I’m here for you.

Thanks @AshAsh1 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG you look stunning! I can also see a new confidence about you in the second set of pictures. You should be so proud! Way to go!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SleeveinIL said:

OMG you look stunning! I can also see a new confidence about you in the second set of pictures. You should be so proud! Way to go!!!

Thank you :) I missed my 6 month appointment with Dr. Rantis... life happened and I couldn't fit it in to spend the day traveling. So I'm scheduled to go back in October for my 9 month. I hope he's as pleased as I am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AshAsh1 said:

Thank you :) I missed my 6 month appointment with Dr. Rantis... life happened and I couldn't fit it in to spend the day traveling. So I'm scheduled to go back in October for my 9 month. I hope he's as pleased as I am!

I can't imagine he won't be. I go back for my 6 month on 9/18. I have been averaging a loss of about 11 lbs a month. I was told at the 3 month mark that was right on track. I am anxious to go back as I had some strange blood levels the last time so I have to repeat all the tests again for the 6 month visit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SleeveinIL said:

I can't imagine he won't be. I go back for my 6 month on 9/18. I have been averaging a loss of about 11 lbs a month. I was told at the 3 month mark that was right on track. I am anxious to go back as I had some strange blood levels the last time so I have to repeat all the tests again for the 6 month visit.

Its funny, because I called them to schedule my 9 month check up...I assumed that I would need to get labs done. They said they only do it for 3, 6, and 12 months. But since I missed my 6 month... they aren't interested in doing it at 9 months. *shrugs* I honestly don't understand the thought process...Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on vacation and missed this!

You look FANTASTIC!

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 08/29/2018 at 20:28, sillykitty said:



I was on vacation and missed this!




You look FANTASTIC!




Congrats, congrats, congrats!


Thank you!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2018 at 3:43 AM, AshAsh1 said:

8 months post op. Hitting ONEderland is a dream come true. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive throughout this journey. This community has truly been one of the biggest drivers of positivity and my commitment to the process. On to the next goal!

image-0.00393390655517578.jpg

image-0.00607967376708984.jpg

Congrats again! That's an amazing transformation! You look fantastic! (the proportional changes are amazing as well, you look like you grew taller just by getting thinner!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Matt Z said:

Congrats again! That's an amazing transformation! You look fantastic! (the proportional changes are amazing as well, you look like you grew taller just by getting thinner!)

Thank you :) I do walk around with my head held higher, lol. Taller, maybe? Anything's possible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AshAsh1 said:

Thank you :) I do walk around with my head held higher, lol. Taller, maybe? Anything's possible!

Oh I'm a million % sure your posture has improved! I'm working on mine still... so much computer work, and all the slouching forward to try to hid myself and my fat... has done a number on my back... Keep it up! you look fantastic and very VERY pleased!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×