Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

On 08/27/2018 at 05:10, Neversaynever said:



You look wonderful! such a change. You also look so much taller!


I can definitely say I hold my head higher now :) thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeeeeehhhhaaaawwwwww! Congrats girlie! You look beautiful and so much healthier!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a truly amazing transformation. You do look taller and you can see so much more wall around you. Plus your radiant smile says it all. Congratulations!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yippee! Yay, yay! <insert cartwheels> Congrats, @AshAsh1! You look gorgeous. I'm so happy for you. I agree with @Missouri-Lee's Summit, you are super wise and always have the best advice. 136 lbs. down is absolutely remarkable! You look like a totally different woman. I hit ONEderland this week too and feel like I'm walking around with a huge smile on my face. It really does feel good. I was so excited that I decided to Celebrate and give away a $100 in celebration. If you like, you can watch my video for details. I'm drawing the lucky winner on September 1st. :) xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look amazing! Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Little Kansas Kitty said:

Yippee! Yay, yay! <insert cartwheels> Congrats, @AshAsh1! You look gorgeous. I'm so happy for you. I agree with @Missouri-Lee's Summit, you are super wise and always have the best advice. 136 lbs. down is absolutely remarkable! You look like a totally different woman. I hit ONEderland this week too and feel like I'm walking around with a huge smile on my face. It really does feel good. I was so excited that I decided to Celebrate and give away a $100 in celebration. If you like, you can watch my video for details. I'm drawing the lucky winner on September 1st. :) xoxo

Thank you & Congratulations to you as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, thank you @AshAsh1! Huge milestone to begin with a "1"! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Little Kansas Kitty said:

Thank you, thank you @AshAsh1! Huge milestone to begin with a "1"! :)

Agreed! It truly is wonderful. I haven't weighed under 200 since I was a freshman in high school. I don't even know what my "woman body" looks like at a low/normal weight. Excited to find out though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwwww. Love it. You can definitely tell already your beautiful shape. It's enough to bring you to tears as you look back at where you were and where you are now. You've worked so hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Little Kansas Kitty said:

Awwwww. Love it. You can definitely tell already your beautiful shape. It's enough to bring you to tears as you look back at where you were and where you are now. You've worked so hard.

Thank you, it does get very emotional looking back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2018 at 3:43 AM, AshAsh1 said:

8 months post op. Hitting ONEderland is a dream come true. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive throughout this journey. This community has truly been one of the biggest drivers of positivity and my commitment to the process. On to the next goal!

image-0.00393390655517578.jpg

image-0.00607967376708984.jpg

WOW @AshAsh1 You look so good, just amazing... I am so proud of you. So inspiring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, wanda247 said:

WOW @AshAsh1 You look so good, just amazing... I am so proud of you. So inspiring

Thank you! You are such a sweet heart and you always make me smile :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, AshAsh1 said:

Thank you! You are such a sweet heart and you always make me smile :)

Your're so welcome @AshAsh1 and thank you...I have my surgery wednesday, can you believe it's here already...I'm feeling all kinds of emotions lol, but I'm ready!!

Wish me luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Recent Status Updates

    • SabrinaGoddess

      Hospital - PAID
      Doctor - PAID
      Surgical Assistant - PAID
      Anesthesia Tech - PAID
      Plane Ticket - BOOKED
      Hotel Room - BOOKED
      Vitamins - ORDERED
      Stocking for Post Op - STARTED
      Dec 9th - here I come!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • GainingChelsea

      Currently waiting on a surgery date. Hope to hear soon. I have been fighting for the sleeve surgery for 10 years. I am so ready!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Krestel

      How can a bowel movement make me lose almost 4 pounds? How much poo am I full of?
      · 3 replies
      1. lvidacovich

        I haven't pooped in a weed and I'd love a 4 pound poo right now lol

      2. ms.sss

        Lol, yeah, I've been known to drop 3-ish lbs after a good (and long awaited) poop.

        .....or even after a moderate to severe dumping episode. yikes.

      3. FluffyChix

        Those are championship cups for both you guys! :) I personally came up a 1.4lb winner this morning. ;) hehehehe.

    • *Meaghan*

      I met with my surgeon on Friday.. I've completed all my tests and all my nutrition meetings as well as meeting the weight loss requirements for my insurance. We are officially submitting to insurance for approval and I was given a surgery date of January 16th 2020 (13 days before my birthday!) Fingers crossed all goes through 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Krestel

      Ok, now im getting old...my body gets me up at my normal 5am dog walk even when it's the weekend, vacation, and most importantly when I'm sick. So now that I have more energy, my body wants to make sure I suffer even longer during the day when I have a cold! Damn being healthy again! (:D)
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Trending Topics

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×