Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

I also love the international grocery store, @Starwarsandcupcakes! I could probably spend all day in there. I don't get to go very often anymore. I first started going with my granny as a young kid. Good memories.

been remiss about logging my food again since back from vacay. well here we go again!

brunch: blueberries, pumpkin seeds and a couple dates: 181 calories

ate it all!

FC5AF333-1F6A-43A1-9E73-3D3BD908CD6A.thumb.jpeg.358996f6af638462f5a076165666376d.jpeg

also, my "dinner" just now:

provolone and kale focaccia and a couple tablespoons of pesto labneh (omg so good).

it was 408 cals for all of it, butbased on the after pic, im gonna log 1/3 of the total as mr. already ate my leftovers.

D50FC872-C88E-485B-A183-1F51C545D7F9.thumb.jpeg.0070c7dd20473abb7ff0d14d2a9ddf83.jpeg

I usually don’t share on this page because I rarely have left overs as I’m usually quite careful to serve or order small portions. However, we are on holidays in Hawaii at the moment and even the ‘small’ serves are massive. This was a short stack of guava chiffon pancakes, after my husband and son had some too!!

42EC0773-DB92-437D-8F65-3EA981160907.jpeg

A02289CE-3468-4EBF-A27E-01BFEBE46D6E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Butterflyeffect said:

I usually don’t share on this page because I rarely have left overs as I’m usually quite careful to serve or order small portions. However, we are on holidays in Hawaii at the moment and even the ‘small’ serves are massive. This was a short stack of guava chiffon pancakes, after my husband and son had some too!!

Share anyway. We just enjoy pictures of food 😁😁.

I never post an after pxt always before … unless I get halfway through before I remember to take a pxt.

Those pancakes look delicious.

Edited by Arabesque

8 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Share anyway. We just enjoy pictures of food 😁😁.

agreed 😂

bunchy-lunch:

texas chilli with rice, parmesan shavings, focaccia and pesto labneh (again, lol)

416 calories for all of what is shown.

ate *almost* all of it...left about 1/3 the chilli & rice and one if the focaccia pieces, but someone ate it before i could take an "after" picture....

AF81A954-8D40-4D4D-87CB-57BA43AEA8B4.thumb.jpeg.0cd0bc47fe1013b1e4b66200ccb49fc9.jpeg

17 hours ago, ms.sss said:

bunchy-lunch:

texas chilli with rice, parmesan shavings, focaccia and pesto labneh (again, lol)

416 calories for all of what is shown.

ate *almost* all of it...left about 1/3 the chilli & rice and one if the focaccia pieces, but someone ate it before i could take an "after" picture....

AF81A954-8D40-4D4D-87CB-57BA43AEA8B4.thumb.jpeg.0cd0bc47fe1013b1e4b66200ccb49fc9.jpeg

I have had too search the internet for Labneh. I love fresh cheeses so would like to make this. Would you know if you start with full fat Greek or normal thin yogurt ?

Pompano, rice & peas, asparagus, plantains with coconut sauce (on the bottom)

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

1 hour ago, summerseeker said:

I have had too search the internet for Labneh. I love fresh cheeses so would like to make this. Would you know if you start with full fat Greek or normal thin yogurt ?

i've never made it...always just picked it up at a local bakery....it's definitely a thicker greek like yogurt consistency rather than the thin kind.

though now that u bring it up, maybe i should try to make this from scratch...i do have a still-unused "yogurt" button on my instant pot! and i can add my own toppings...ooh the possibilities! lol

(thanks for the idea ha!)

2 hours ago, summerseeker said:

ah...i see what u are asking now...i just googled how to make labneh, lol.

looks like u start with regular full fat yogurt then make it into a greek like one. though wouldn't starting with a greek-like one be more efficient?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

...off to google more...

2 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Pompano, rice & peas, asparagus, plantains with coconut sauce (on the bottom)

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Plantain 😍

Breakfast of procrastinators right here- a packet of Parle G Cookies and a Diet Pepsi. 😂🤷‍♀️

6E3D66DA-4661-4C8A-97A3-78E4968E49D5.jpeg

DAF58153-CA55-46CA-80DC-F6652F8D5BC5.jpeg

BBF42966-B32D-4BDD-BB36-E2DBFFE93152.png