Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

On 01/12/2021 at 11:26, MarvelGirl25 said:

Yes, baby butter lettuce! For the filling I first season the ground chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, a little cumin, adobo, and onion powder. I also add about two tablespoons of garlic paste. I then chop up one bell pepper, an onion, some scallions and jalapeño and add it to the chicken. It tastes great with fresh squeezed lime!

Next week I plan on doing chicken lettuce wraps again but with chicken thighs cooked in my new ninja air fryer

Heres a pic of the lettuce wraps I posted on this thread a while back:

F1AFCC36-6517-4B6F-8F3A-A56AA72F66D7.jpeg

Thanks for the recipe!! Adding it to list to make!!

On 1/10/2021 at 7:21 PM, IWantTheDream said:

OMG let me tell you this dish was life changing for me and so simple and it’s all thanks to Tabatha Brown on YouTube. I am a very bad cook buttt omg this was I think the most delicious meal I have ever made myself lol. If anyone else want to know how to cook vegan go to YouTube and search Tabatha Brown. I think she should have her own cooking show. I am in love with her taco Tuesday in the airfrier . This measures at 4oz and I did finish but I felt sick I was so full but damn it was delicious.

It has
chickpea
Green, red, yellow, orange peppers
Purple onion
Mushrooms
And
Taco seasoning
Garlic
Turmeric (just a pinch for anti inflammatory)
Paprika
Everything but the Bagels
Pink Himalayan salt.
And in my bowl I pit a few slices of avocado and feta cheese crumbles n fresh spinach.

I did put a few other seasoning then she did but omg it’s delicious I can’t wait to eat again I may have to have some tomorrow for Breakfast.

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

This looks really good!

On 1/10/2021 at 6:21 PM, IWantTheDream said:

OMG let me tell you this dish was life changing for me and so simple and it’s all thanks to Tabatha Brown on YouTube. I am a very bad cook buttt omg this was I think the most delicious meal I have ever made myself lol. If anyone else want to know how to cook vegan go to YouTube and search Tabatha Brown. I think she should have her own cooking show. I am in love with her taco Tuesday in the airfrier . This measures at 4oz and I did finish but I felt sick I was so full but damn it was delicious.

It has
chickpea
Green, red, yellow, orange peppers
Purple onion
Mushrooms
And
Taco seasoning
Garlic
Turmeric (just a pinch for anti inflammatory)
Paprika
Everything but the Bagels
Pink Himalayan salt.
And in my bowl I pit a few slices of avocado and feta cheese crumbles n fresh spinach.

I did put a few other seasoning then she did but omg it’s delicious I can’t wait to eat again I may have to have some tomorrow for breakfast.

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

I read this entire post in Tabitha Brown's voice. "Like so, like that"!!! This looks delicious

French toast this morning. It was yum, and filling!

B4AC375C-BD6E-478F-B2A0-AF333C9897FF.jpeg

21866D84-9FF4-45D4-BC8D-3EFE7AB228A3.jpeg

My fav lunch to eat!
Grilled chicken 1/2 breast
Blueberries (7-10)
strawberry (2 small)
Avacodo (1/2)
Newman’s own Rasp Walnut dressing
Yummmmm I love this!!
I will eat this over the course of an hour or so

100g chicken, 1 oz pickles, 1 oz grapes, 2oz Greek yogurt to dip the chicken into. Leftover, 1oz of the dip.

PXL_20210114_183607331.jpg

Late snack: 1 apple, Valencia Peanut Butter, and a sprink of mini chocolate chips and grainless granola from Trader Joe’s

57EE3F38-71B4-41B1-BA99-66C302D242CA.jpeg

On 01/14/2021 at 21:26, MarvelGirl25 said:

Late snack: 1 apple, Valencia Peanut Butter, and a sprink of mini chocolate chips and grainless granola from Trader Joe’s

57EE3F38-71B4-41B1-BA99-66C302D242CA.jpeg

What is Valencia PB?

Sirloin Steak 4oz (ate 1oz)

Loaded Bacon Potatoes 1.5 oz + 1tbsp Sour Cream (ate .5oz of potatoes and most of the sour cream)

Black Truffle, Parm Green Beans 2oz (ate 1oz)

Everything tasted amazing, but I was shocked at how crazy filling beef was.12590474_PXL_20210115_2334343612.thumb.jpg.0ba2a17d46225d99e4109603356a88b4.jpg PXL_20210115_235218155.thumb.jpg.d5feed7980431ca83b53ccf5f5a3da4d.jpg

Edited by CapK
Remove double photo

Salmon with citrus, fennel, onion, and dill. So yum 🤤 ate everything on my plate except the lemon and blood orange slices.

ps. Sorry about the crap picture quality 🤷‍♀️

476ACE8A-D5F3-43D1-9B16-99CF32D60B44.jpeg

Edited by WishMeSmaller

This is just the after photo of my Califlour crust pizza topped with creme fraiche, Swiss-gruyere cheese, prosciutto, and Caramelized onions. So delicious!

C611E1F2-7F30-4AF7-A6E1-A3000AE5FB65.jpeg

So after almost a full week of a diet consisting solely of pecan butter tarts, raw carrots and espresso martinis (don’t judge me!) I finally felt legitimately hungry today and fixed myself some real food! It helped that I went for a longer than normal run on an empty stomach. Came back home around 3pm and felt hungrier than I can remember feeling for a loooooong time.

Todays very satisfying meal consisted of various leftovers found in the fridge: cold steak, cold steamed broccoli, cold mushroom sauce, cold sautéed onions and 1/2 a piece of cold bacon. Yeah, I didn’t even bother to heat it up cuz i knew i was going to eat it all, and that it would take a while.

So yeah, 232 calories, ate it all over roughly 1.5 hours (while I was watching Wonder Woman 1984, natch):

...am already looking forward to dinnertime!

66622270-FA76-4D2B-9BB8-DD74BC7CFF07.thumb.jpeg.498b0558684e7d33d64c2270af5eadff.jpeg

Made Gochujang chicken lettuce wraps and topped them with thinly sliced cucumbers, carrots, and kimchi. Used one boneless chicken thigh and cooked it in the air fryer

AB8A3562-DEA8-4B5B-9E72-7E87075D5273.jpeg

E4461F6A-11C4-4F2E-8434-CC2990B16B7B.jpeg