Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery day!!!!!!

Congrats and well wishes on a speedy recovery!!!!

Thanks everyone surgery went great. I been in and out of sleep all day, but also doing plenty of walking. I threw up once (which was painful). I will write more tomorrow because I am falling asleep as I write this message, lol. AGain thanks for all the messages . I truly Appreciate it, you guys are amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats! Amazing journey ahead!

Congrats! Glad your surgery is behind you! Now the fun begins! ;)

Congratulations. It’s my turn tomorrow. I knew you could do it!! So glad you’re ok and everything went smoothy!!🎉🎉🎊🎊

Thanks everyone surgery went great. I been in and out of sleep all day, but also doing plenty of walking. I threw up once (which was painful). I will write more tomorrow because I am falling asleep as I write this message, lol. AGain thanks for all the messages . I truly Appreciate it, you guys are amazing.

Me too. Tired.
Staying steady on nausea meds n pain killers but overall not bad.
Had a hernia repair that's hurting me most

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

@FLREDHEADMOM

Glad your surgery went well, hope you have a fast recovery! :)

Today is the day, good bye excess stomach hello banana [emoji529]shaped stomach, lol. Can I get some good luck vibes this morning? Speaking of good morning vibes, Good morning everybody[]. Everyone one who is having their surgery today, tomorrow, and Friday may you have a successful surgery and may your recovery period be as "easy as Sunday morning" *fingers, toes, & eyeballs crossed* lol. I will post as soon as possible. As I stated before this is my first surgery, so hopefully I'll be okayish later in the evening. Btw this anxiety stomach dropping feeling that I am getting every 2 min is annoying[].... Have an amazing day everyone [][][][]🧡[]

Congratulations and wishing you a speedy recovery

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Happy to hear you are doing good

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm so excited for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats! And wow! The fact that you feel well enough to post right after surgery is calming my nerves some!

Hey everyone I'm checking in again while my head is clear. I've been walking a lot and as far as pain goes I am still doing okay. I haven't started liquid, I think they will bring it around 6 (which is around the corner) as far as being hungry I don't have an appetite, however I am super thirsty. I love the way walking feels on my body. So for everyone having surgery today try to walk as much as possible it will help with that tense feeling your body might feel afterwards. Again thanks to everyone for wishing me luck and checking up on me I truly appreciate every single last one of you

Keep us in the loop when you can. Thinking only good thoughts for you and all as your NEW DAY arrives!