Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help (may be TMI for some of you) P.S. not a rant or rave, just off-topic

Anyways, I know this isnt really relevant to anything on here, but I just have to get this out! When I first became pregnant I had a low sex-drive, I didnt really even want to consider doing the deed...But now its been like 2 months or so since the last time, and for the past week I have felt like a nymphomaniac!!! All I want is to do "it" lol!!! Its the strangest urge that I cant get rid of, I cant even sleep well at night!!! Its almost all I think about for some reason! Its so weird I went from nothing to everything in like one day!!! I guess part of it is coming from the fact, well the baby had to be made somehow lol! (monogamous relationship btw)...But even with him my drive wasnt very high....However its like its hitting me alllllllllll at once. I have offers lol :) But I wont act upon them because I dont need that added stress in my life right now...lol I dont even want a real relationship right now, I dont really want any kind of relationship with a guy other than just friends! But OMG! I cant fix this problem....

Thanks to you guys that read through that without going "EW!" And thanks for reading my off-topic post...

Women's Sexuality and their Changing Libidio in Pregnancy - E01

Sex Drive in Overdrive

Many pregnant women report that they actually experience a dramatic increase in their sex drive during pregnancy. This is typically due to the change in hormones that your body goes through when you are pregnant.

In order to support your pregnancy, your body increases the amount of progesterone and estrogen in your bloodstream. As a result, you may feel the need to be with your partner more than usual. This increase in hormones has a number of physical effects on your body, which can often make sexual intercourse much more enjoyable than usual. These changes include:

• increased vaginal lubrication
  • increased sensitivity of the breasts and nipples
  • increased blood flow to the pelvic area

Some women also report that they feel sexier during pregnancy. Those added curves around your hips, breasts, and stomach can contribute to an increase in your sex drive.

Lol thanks derrick....PROBLEM IS....Im filing charges against my "partner" lol! As in I dont have one anymore! And getting another one, means some kind of special relationship!!! UGH!!! SO FRUSTRATING! I KNOW HOW A 13 YEAR OLD BOY FEELS NOW!

Jacqui I am with you on that one LMAO - a 4 year old and been married 9 years and would rather read and have everybody out of the house...<grin>

I had that also during all of my pregnancys over the years. And my ex was one of the types who are scared to have sex during a pregnancy. Despite the Doc assuring him it was ok.

Even now when my youngest is 12 the week of my period is when I get this now. lol. Had my tubes tied when he was born as he was 3# and had problems due to my weight and undiagnosed sleep apnea.

Thank god my other half now isn't afraid of a little blood or I would be totally miserable. But still because my skin is soooooooooo sensitive now and breaks down so easy despite taking precautions. If we do much in a short period of time I end up recovering for 2 weeks or more. =/.

I'm praying that will change as I lose more weight.

I just think its the weirdest thing that my drive suddenly became so high!! It was SOOO weird! Im hoping it will ease off soon, atleast for a while, because I frankly cant get anything done for thinking about it, HOWEVER Im not sleeping as much as I was! lol so Im getting a lot more done, its like an energy boost, but I cant get rid of it once Im done using the energy part...Its kind of funny though, how when I had someone I wasnt that interested in the deed, or atleast not with him, and now that Im pregnant and single (and probably for a long time, I dont like to hop from one relationship to another) I want it all the time! UGH! I should just give in and render in to a special kind of relationship with this guy that Ive known FOREVER! We had something goin on when I met my ex, but we didnt live in the same town anymore, so there was no use in persuing anything further, now that Im back in my hometown lol!! IDK? Its the weirdest feeling ever, Ive never felt such sexual frustration before! I do laugh at it though, just the irony in it all!

I'm not sure jumping into a friends with benefits type situation is the best idea for you right now, but there's nothing that says you have to have a partner to fulfill your urges, if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure jumping into a friends with benefits type situation is the best idea for you right now, but there's nothing that says you have to have a partner to fulfill your urges, if you know what I mean.

Lol I know what you mean, but it doesnt WORK!! UGH! But no, Im not jumping off into that situation, much careful thought has made my common sense work again! lol

honey - its completely normal for your hormones to rage! And yes, there are plenty of ahem battery operated partners out there - you just have to find the right one haha! :confused:

Oh Ive tried all the good ones out there, but the fact that I have to do it myself doesnt work because no matter what fantasy I imagine, it just goes straight back to the fact that Im a woman touching myself in that way, and im a little homophobic in a real way (not a denial way) lol! Im serious I freak out if another woman comes within so many inches of me, it really grosses me out for some reason

Oh goodness, I dont argue back, I'm tidy, I'm clean, I dont piss on the toilet seat, I dont take up all the bed, fart, snore or rub for hours at the wrong spot whilst the whole time seeking reassurance of how good I am - I'd marry myself if I could, lol!