Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your favorite, but hated Stereotypes...

I have a number that I dislike, and some that I find completely laughable!!

She doesn't look like a lesbian...as oppose to whom.

All black men have large....that is absurd and laughable

All fat people are nice...have you met me

lol I hate that people who have been skinny all their lives subconsciously think that all "fat" people look alike....especially girls.

I have no idea how many times Ive been spoken to by someone thinking I was some other chunky girl with blond hair! SERIOUSLY! WE LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!

I also hate the stereotype that all people from Jasper, TX (my hometown) are Racist Pigs, that we like hold meetings and drag a black person every once and a while for the hell of it! lol!

ummm.....I hate that people assume that I eat alot because Im over weight, or that I make unhealthy food choices, AND then when my skinny best friend and I go out to eat and she orders half the restaurant and a Dr. Pepper then I order either a child's plate or partial serving of something and Water or tea and the waiter looks at use like we are weird...its like she thinks my skinny friend hasnt eaten for a week or pukes it up and I that I go home and gorge out on other food! Not true at all, actually its just the opposite...I usually end up puking or not being able to eat for a while and she goes home and gorges! lol

But I also hate it when my skinny friend (the same one) and I go to my Lap Band appts together and all the patients in there look at her like she's a horrible person because shes thin! It makes her feel uncomfortable, but I know how they feel in a way. Its like, "why is SHE here?"

Also I hate the fact that because I got pregnant before I reached my goal weight, people who havent met me before think Im like 6 months pregnant and Im only like 3!!!

I also hate being passed up by guys because Im bigger, for my skinny friends!!! Not to be conceited, but I know I have a more attractive face and personality (and less psychological problems than her lol) BUT apparently in the world of some guys skinny means perfection, until they get to know her, then they look for any possible way out lol! poor girl!

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASUME ALL BLONDS ARE DUMB AND TELL THOSE STUPID JOKES!!! UGH! Seriously, its okay to refer to being ditzy as having a blond day or blond moment, BUT SERIOUSLY! Im not going to effin drown if you put a mirror in the bottom of a pool or whatever that joke is! MOST of the NATURAL blonds that I know are actually very intelligent in their own way! Its the fakes out there that ruin it for everyone!

Also one that deals with my weight...I hate that guys think that I will just screw ANYONE because Im "fat"! Seriously! I have standards too! And 50 year old 5'1'' guys are not in the category!

I hate it that because I was a member of a sorority, that I must be a drunken whore that follows frat boys around and that i would sleep with them at any whim because they are in a frat and Im in a sorority! Also we are not stupid and we dont buy our friends! TRUST me we dont all get along ALL the time...If I was going to buy my friends I would pay for more stable ones lol!

Also, just because Im bi-polar, doesnt mean that Im crazy! That I will kill you because you say something offensive! UGH!! OKAY THERE ARE MORE BUT IM GONNA STOP.............................................................................................. For now lol

I really really hate that because I am white, middle class with a private education behind me, and a nice comfy 6 figure family income, people assume I am a snob.

OK, so I do have the hallmark characteristics of the type of person I am. I speak the way you'd expect me to speak, dress the way you'd expect me to dress, I drive the requisit Toorak Tractor (four wheel drive) as I deposit at their school in their natty little private school uniforms.

But I also have a social conscience, am passionate about teaching in the public system when I graduate becuase I believe in everyone's right to an education and do not in any way consider myself better than anyone else.

I absolutely loathe people assuming I will think a certain way because of how I grew up.

:heh::heh::heh: LOL I am with you on that one!!!

Nina x

I hate it when people look at my lifestyle, and then get jealous and bitter and act as though I dont know what it is like to struggle. I started my own business with my sister,

when we didnt have a pot to p*ss in and risked everything, and yes it paid off big time, but that doesnt mean that I have forgotten what it is like. So I guess the stereo type would be that rich people have no idea what it is like to go without.

The other doozy that drives me demented now that I have handed control of the company to my sister and become (in theory) a silent partner/SAHM , is 'so you dont work then??' WTF???!!! Have you ever tried to look after 6 kids , all their freinds, 4 dogs and a house this size???? Give me the office ANY DAY!!!LOL

My sister gets wound up by people who try to box her off, she was a hetro woman who fell in love with her (hetro) best friend, but they both still find blokes attractive, but everyone calls her gay - she has loads of gay mates not got an issue with it at all - but actually they are monogomous bisexuals.

Oh and people are always shocked when they meet them cos they look like barbies, she always laughs and says 'what did they expect??'

Big boobs = low IQ is another one that cranks me, me and sis have slid some tough conditions into contracts that blokes didnt even read before they signed on the back of that one..heh heh heh!

People addressing all money questions to DH -cos obviously I am just the little lady !! HAH

Hmmm I am sure there are loads more that annoy me, I am easily annoyed!!LOL

Nina x

One that I have found to be usually true is that white guys cant dance ( sorry DH, love ya but you have nooooo idea how to sex it up on the dance floor)

I apologise in advance to all the make white dancers that I will have now offended!LOL

Nina x

I hate it when people think that just because you are Italian, you must be a mobster. That kind of attitude makes me want to fit them with some cement shoes for a long sleep with the fishes!!!

OH! It also drives me crazy that because Im a single, never married pregnant 20 year old, then I must be a wh***! And that I should get an abortion because of those things...UM NO! Im 20 years old, I can take care of a child...honestly though, does that make me a you know what? Because I was in a serious monogamous relationship when it happened! HE CHOSE TO LEAVE THE BABY AND ME, I didnt choose that.

I also hate that because I was with a guy that was not a very good guy that I must be irresponsible...ummm I didnt know at the time that he was a bad guy, when I found out, I told him "buh bye!"

How about just because I go to Jr College, I must not be as smart as everyone else...Well some people have to get a degree to be able to pay for their Bachelors!

How about that 2 of my best friends are lesbian, so I must be too?? WTF? lol! I have heard that one before (this does not apply to club entourage where as we did tell one CREEEEEEEPY guy that I was a lesbian and my friend's girlfriend! lol!)

OH and just because I hang out at the gay club, and I am CC's #1 fag hag lol!, doesnt mean that you ("straight guy" that can not pick up a girl at a regular bar) can hit on me relentlessly! And sneak up behind me on the dance floor and begin grinding my backside! Did you ever think that maybe I go to the gay club so that I DONT get hit on...P.S. My boyfriend is the bartendar/bouncer right over there -------------> lol!

Oh and YES I know I have a rather large, round, perky rear-end....but that doesnt mean that I want you (stranger) to slap, poke, feel, grab it at any given time! And that SUPER applies to you Ghetto Black Guys! (no offense, but thats all that ever do it!)

Ok this is for you Mexican Guys, Just because I have blond hair and VERY white skin, doesnt mean I dont know what your saying as you walk behind me on the sidewalk, in the mall, the grocery store, anywhere. NEWSFLASH! I lived in Corpus Christi for a year, I hear you talking about my body! And know everything you are saying. Before Corpus I took 3 years of Spanish and have many hispanic friends who have taught me A LOT!

I like to work those stereotypes to my advantage but then I am a very sneaky woman.

Green, I thought all women were sneaky, otherwise how would we get over??

Green, I thought all women were sneaky, otherwise how would we get over??

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::clap2:

I think my favorites are:

That women are mechanically inept.

That just because someone doesn't have a law degree that they can't interpret a legal document

That all people from the south have poor grammar

That just because I have very pale skin doesn't mean I'm a goth lol - I've just had enough battles with skin cancer - let me be white, dammit! :confused:

I have a number that I dislike, and some that I find completely laughable!!

She doesn't look like a lesbian...as oppose to whom.

All black men have large....that is absurd and laughable

How about that all fat girls have pretty faces????

Just look at Rosie O'Donell!!!!!

ok, ok.....just kidding.......no flames please! LOL!

How about that all fat girls have pretty faces????

Just look at Rosie O'Donell!!!!!

ok, ok.....just kidding.......no flames please! LOL!

I've never heard the one about ALL fat girls have pretty faces, wow I saw some ugly ones at the club Sunday night. BTW, I think Rosie is an attractive woman face and all...

However, I've heard the one "You have such a pretty face, if you lost some weight you'd be beautiful... Darn it I am beautiful, however, I might be fat, but you are ugly-I can diet what the hell can you do!!