Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Donna I have known people that has happened to and a slight unfill has helped them. Obviously doctor knows best though =)

Okay so I just added a bunch of people to my Facebook, so when you get a request from Stacy just know it is BG. Don't want to confuse anyone (Plain).

Okay, I am now up-to-date on Susan's toes. Um, I'm sort of sorry I asked. :angry: But I feel for you having to get your bones broken just to fix a problem.

On a separate note - I'm scared I may be having some problems with my band. For the past couple of weeks, I've been woken up in the middle of the night with acid reflux. Not bad burning, just yucky back up in my throat. Once I sit up, I can hear and feel it gurgle back down within 1/2 hour or so and then I'm fine. I haven't experienced any problems during the day and I can eat or drink most anything without any issues. Last night, I woke up with the same yucky backup but it was so bad that I ended up throwing up (just bile) several times. I feel fine now but am sticking to liquids only until I see my doctor on Thursday. Has anyone else had something similar to this happen? BTW, I've never PB'd or thrown up prior to last night.

not a problem that i've had, just get all the appropriate testing done (ct scan/endoscope) - a flouro test alone sometimes won't detect certain problems.

hope nothing is wrong! i'll be thinking of ya!

who would throw away pie?...unless it's pumpkin

Seriously! Wait, or pecan...

Same here....also, my organization offers the ability to self-pay to continue to have insurance coverage (up to 3 months, I think?). We call this COBRA, although I'm not sure if this is a state reg or if it's nationwide....

I was offered the option of COBRA in Tennessee; I would think/hope it would be offered everywhere! I was going to say unless the company has to help pay for it but as much as I paid for mine, I wouldn't think my old company was helping!!! :thumbup:

I am heading to San Diego in a mere 2 weeks - I want warm! I do not intend to pack any gloves or wear my long underwear or tote my down jacket. So, the weather has 2 weeks to get every bit of cold out of its system, and put warm temperatures in place!

But Tap, won't you miss shoveling snow? :angry:

Um, never that! pumpkin pie is THE best! Well, I love pumpkin anything really... pumkin ice-cream, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin filling. Okay, not good for you but good tasting.

Yanno, Missy, I've never known anyone that loved pumpkin stuff and now I know 2 (you and a gf at work).

Diva - I thought about you this morning. The folks on the radio this morning were talking about how employees at some company were being asked to take a one-week vacation without pay. :confused:

Okay so I just added a bunch of people to my Facebook, so when you get a request from Stacy just know it is BG. Don't want to confuse anyone (Plain).

Too late! I'm easily....uh....confused.....what was I saying again?

Has anyone else had something similar to this happen? BTW, I've never PB'd or thrown up prior to last night.
The exact thing was happening with me. I never had problems in the day time. I could eat anything I wanted without anything getting stuck. When I had an esophagram, the barium sat in my esophagus without moving down through the band into my stomach. It sat there for over 15 min. until the x ray tech called my surgeon who said to take out 1 cc.

I don't know how it's possible to be too tight and not even know it. It would seem like there would be pbing in the daytime with certain foods causing problems.

I have been having trouble maintaining my weight loss ever since.

Edited by Oregondaisy

My toes are like that too. This has me freaked out!

I will definitely have to take a look at face book.

Why in the hell are you up at this hour?!?

I work at 5am. It's not by choice.

I like early.

I like pumpkin.< /p>

I like the thoughts of San Diego, warm temps, sandy beaches...

I like coffee.< /p>

I have 3 cats.

Random PJTP thoughts.

I like all of those except early.

And I have no cats.

And I hurt my elbow yesterday punching a pillow.

Did it say/do something to offend you?

No but google docs did. I have no idea how it works and that on top of PMS just sent me into a full on rage. I thought the pillow was safe to hit than the computer.

On a separate note - I'm scared I may be having some problems with my band. For the past couple of weeks, I've been woken up in the middle of the night with acid reflux. Not bad burning, just yucky back up in my throat. Once I sit up, I can hear and feel it gurgle back down within 1/2 hour or so and then I'm fine. I haven't experienced any problems during the day and I can eat or drink most anything without any issues. Last night, I woke up with the same yucky backup but it was so bad that I ended up throwing up (just bile) several times. I feel fine now but am sticking to liquids only until I see my doctor on Thursday. Has anyone else had something similar to this happen? BTW, I've never PB'd or thrown up prior to last night.

Ugh, that doesn't sound good, maybe a little overfilled? Let us know what you find out, I hope everything turns out ok.

I hate early.

Me too!!!

And I hurt my elbow yesterday punching a pillow.
No but google docs did. I have no idea how it works and that on top of PMS just sent me into a full on rage. I thought the pillow was safe to hit than the computer.

Is the pillow ok??? Just kidding, hope your elbow feels better.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Surgery is tomorrow morning at 8:00. They said I have to be there at 6:00 a.m., which seems just silly to me.