Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Can someone please explain to me why Facebook is better than myspace? or what the difference is?

I like it because...

1 - It's not blocked at work.

2 - It's a little more grown up. (Meaning simple and easy for a fogie like me to use.)

3 - You can see everyone's status on one page.

4 - It's not so complicated so the page doesn't take forever to load - yet.

5 - I found tons of my high school friends on there because I could easily search for them.

6 - I like the status updates and comments format.

7 - I'm sure there is more, but I can't word it or think of it right now.

I like it because...

2 - It's a little more grown up. (Meaning simple and easy for a fogie like me to use.)

3 - You can see everyone's status on one page.

4 - It's not so complicated so the page doesn't take forever to load - yet.

5 - I found tons of my high school friends on there because I could easily search for them.

6 - I like the status updates and comments format.

good enough reasons - i never cared for myspace.

dh is still not up and likely won't ever - but he laughs seeing my college bf and i chit chatting.. great reconnection tool.

Hi Everybody!

LJM - congrats (yeh, late I know) on the baby! Best wishes and countless blessings to you and your entire family.

Slim - great news on the jeans! I recently went down in sizes myself - when Lane Bryant came out with the "Right Size" jeans, I was wearing a Yellow 5 (little waist definition, slim hips). Now I'm down to a Red 3 (moderate waist definition). Congrats, girlfriend - let's keep it going!

Haven't lost much on the scale, but I'm losing inches, so I'm not too disappointed. Getting back into the gym will make a difference, I'm sure...

Have a great Monday night, everyone!

Facebook is like myspace for adults. And I agree with everything Gloucester said.

I agree - funny how FB was initially for colleges only!

Wow, LilMissDiva is the new official queen of the multi-post. I am very impressed.

Denise, like the others said, I think Facebook is more adult oriented while MySpace is aimed more at teens. I also like that I don't have to go to other people's profiles in order to comment on them. I can do everything from my home page.

I guess I won't be doing the gym for quite a while. I am having surgery on my right foot on Thursday. I will be on crutches and in a surgical boot for 3-4 weeks. Then, once the right foot heals, I get to go through the whole process again with my left foot. I am not looking forward to this.

LJM I am late to the party.. Congrats on your new addition. Take it easy you're gonna need all the energy you can get.

Wishing you and your family the best :tongue:

Ouch Susan that sucks :tongue: Hope it all goes well.

PJTP- I mentioned before my company 'restructured' and my position was eliminated. Well they cancelled my insurance effective the same day they let me go.... Well my daughter (16) decided to run around in the dark on a hill with her friends. What she thought was a 12" drop was a 15' drop... Now she has a broken foot and best of ALL! It was 12 hours after being let go and they cancelled the insurance and refuse to pay... Gets better... We leave for hawaii on Thursday. YAY ME!

I lost another pound tho haha

I guess I won't be doing the gym for quite a while. I am having surgery on my right foot on Thursday. I will be on crutches and in a surgical boot for 3-4 weeks. Then, once the right foot heals, I get to go through the whole process again with my left foot. I am not looking forward to this.

I am so sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope everything heals properly and fast.

Aww Susan; I am so sorry. Hope you heal quickly (both times)!!!

PJTP- I mentioned before my company 'restructured' and my position was eliminated. Well they cancelled my insurance effective the same day they let me go.... Well my daughter (16) decided to run around in the dark on a hill with her friends. What she thought was a 12" drop was a 15' drop... Now she has a broken foot and best of ALL! It was 12 hours after being let go and they cancelled the insurance and refuse to pay... Gets better... We leave for hawaii on Thursday. YAY ME!

Brandy - if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all. :tongue: Here's a hug (((((Brandy)))))

Ew, I'm sorry to hear it. :thumbup:

Maybe use the boot as a weighted thingy for leg lifts...? :tongue:

Brandy, I am so sorry, it just seems to be one thing after another. I hope your daughter heals quickly, it sounds like she was lucky it wasn't worse.

Beth, the leg lifts isn't a bad idea. I wonder if my doctor would let me do that. He said it would be a good 6 weeks before he released me to exercise. But, about the time those six weeks are up, it will be time for the second surgery. Stupid me for having abnormal shaped toes. I thought everyone's pinky toes turned outward to where they were almost walking on their nails. Guess not though, so now I have to have bones shaved and bones broken and replaced in the correction position. Ugh, I am so nervous I bought a chocolate silk pie to calm my nerves. I know, bad Susan, BAD!!!