Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

cheese cake and rare steak are my superwoman weaknesses (well my hubby is too but that is a WHOLE different thread).

I can not pass up a rare seasoned perfectly steak, nor can I pass up a wedge of cheese cake, especially the ones I make *dies*

Don't know what Cheesecake Factory is? Oh my...well...for me it's like Christmas-in-my-mouth.

That's something I definately be up for!! WOO HOOO!! :thumbup:

Hi everybody.

i dont know what cheesecake factory is either, I live in west by god virginia LOL yes sexy party i must have been thinking of borat either way close enough :sad_smile:

sexy party -gets lowfat whipcream and sugar free Syrup? -

posting to post DODODO

My mom used to live in West Virginia. Now she lives in Virginia. But she made a circle around the country to get there.... first upstate NY, then Oregon, then to Virginia. It's pretty funny, really.

I miss VA sometimes...not the winter, though.

I like cheesecake bites - because you don't have to eat the whole thing, but just get a taste. Too much cheesecake starts to taste funky after a while.

Did I mention I got my hair cut off? It's really, really short and I love it!!! I'll never go back to longer hair. It gets too frizzy and this way I can just wash and go!

I want to die my hair...it's already died a red/brown, but I want blond streaks on top (like white/blond) and reddish/brown underneath. The salon guy said I couldn't because I'd already died my hair. Damn. Maybe I'll just get another tattoo - one of a fat chick with blond and red hair...

Anyway...posting just to post.

Guest Leslie2Lose

I miss VA sometimes...not the winter, though.

I like cheesecake bites - because you don't have to eat the whole thing, but just get a taste. Too much cheesecake starts to taste funky after a while.

Did I mention I got my hair cut off? It's really, really short and I love it!!! I'll never go back to longer hair. It gets too frizzy and this way I can just wash and go!

I want to die my hair...it's already dyed a red/brown, but I want blond streaks on top (like white/blond) and reddish/brown underneath. The salon guy said I couldn't because I'd already died my hair. Damn. Maybe I'll just get another tattoo - one of a fat chick with blond and red hair...

Anyway...posting just to post.

Doesn't a new haircut make you feel great! My hair is reddish brown and dyed (had to cover my grey) and my hairdresser still did blond highlights. She didn't want to dye it - she liked it the color it was, but I insisted. She loves it now. Did you recently dye it? He might not want to add more - it could start falling out. You need to post some pics :tt1:

Those cheesecake bites are addicitive...I can't stop at one. I was craving cheesecake (must be telepathy from this thread) and went to TCBY yesterday and got me the smallest dish....oh it was SO GOOD...

Edited by Leslie2Lose
I can't spell worth a flip!

I did recently dye it...about a month ago now. I s'pose I can wait. :tt1:

I love new hair colors, and have always played around with the boxes. I've been purple, blue and red, and normal colors like black, brown, and a really light brown almost blond, but never white-blond. I think all women go through the blond phase, don't they? I want spikey blond hair, like my avatar, Maggie! :tt1:

Just no Binky.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Girl that reminds me. I got my hair cut a few years ago and had it dyed different colors. I didn't like the way it turned out - so I went to Walmart and bought a box of dye. My natural color is DARK BROWN...well it didn't turn me dark brown - it turned me Red/Pink. I'm talking COLOR CRAYON color...It was so expensive to get it fixed. They had to bleach my whole head (not a look I'd go for) - it ended up white with Orange Spots - mange gone bad! It was in such bad condition - I finally grew it out, but it took years. LOL

Why no binky? Man that thing would probably be a substitute for food - at least my mouth would be busy chewing on it rather than food.

White with orange spots? Now, that would be kinda cool.

Never thought about the binky thing! :tt1: I may need it after all! I just popped a bite of blueberry doughnut into my mouth and started sliming like crazy. I can't believe I'm still not thinking about the crap I eat. I ended up throwing it away after that bite. WTH? Maybe all the dye went to my head.

Guest Leslie2Lose

At least the donut didn't get stuck and you didn't finish it...you thought just too late. Right?

I did the same thing last week on a biscuit. I was stupid and knew not to eat it..although I did think about it. I was in the bathroom in pain for 15 minutes...it was nasty!

Yeah...I just thought late....yeah...that's it. :tt1: (I think the band was thinking for me, really.)

It's been an icky day so far. My coffee spilled down my shirt, so I look like a fool at work, and then the sliming...I'm afraid to find out what's next.

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'm sorry you've having a bad day! My Monday was like that. I was just in a pissy mood all day.

If you're like me - it seems my chest is a becon for food and drinks. I swear I can't eat anything without it ending up between my chin and the girls. I feel I'm cursed...lol

I hope your day gets better.