Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

* send each other ingredients - you then have to come up w/a dish * great idea she came up with:)

Oh, this sounds fun. And please do post here. I don't do FB or MyS... I don't want to miss the war! And PJTP, I loves me some Bobby Flay...He should dump the TV star wife. I would happily keep him company (as long as he does all the cooking). :blink:

How is everybody today?

TPG

PJTP...

Thanks for the good wishes, LilMissDiva! I just read through your blog - good job! :mellow: I know you're going to get those pounds off - that finish line is within your reach, and determined woman that you are, you're not gonna stop until you blow PAST it! :blink:

TPG - I'm not too familiar with Bobby Flay...heard his name, but haven't seen his show. Guess I don't watch enough TV :)

Can't wait to get out of the office today - got the restless-I-need-to-get-outa-here feeling right about now... :o

i miss taps as well - i hope she's at least lurking and see's our notes willing her to come back!!!!!

yes, diva - it's thursday and i have gotten "some" stuff done; i've just gotten a bit lazy lately and let a few things house/ranch slide .... oops

*** for slim *** - christmas came early for me, MIL/FIL are MOVING to florida........

the collective cackle, laugh & snort can be heard from TX if you listen closely:)

Good day everyone!

Just trying to wake up and get some stuff done this afternoon. So glad I don't have to work tonight!

Lu - you must be SOOOoooooooooooo disappointed the il's are moving - how will you get through?!

Ebony - good luck on the 14's

*** for slim *** - christmas came early for me, MIL/FIL are MOVING to florida........

the collective cackle, laugh & snort can be heard from TX if you listen closely:)

Can my MIL/BIL go too? Please? I'm begging here....I'm so freaking jealous!

Can my MIL/BIL go too? Please? I'm begging here....I'm so freaking jealous!

Okay, so there ARE good things about not being married :mellow:. I do have a SIL though...we call her "Bitchly". I don't think an explanation is necessary here :blink:. Okay, we don't ever say it to her face...but we sure as heck think it often enough and sometimes whisper it.

TPG

Found a CUTE dress for me in a size... wait for it... XL!!!!!! Tried it on when I got home and it is PERFECT!!! So excited!!!

Yay on the XL! That is so awesome! How did I miss seeing this before?

PJTP: If DD ever gets her cute little butt moving, we're heading in to Yosemite today for a couple of hours. Going to go to Pioneer Village and walk around and have some fun exploring. Figured we needed some cheap, get us out of the house, fun today. We have a yearly pass to the park so we can come and go as we please. It's nice, $40 for a yearly pass vs. $20 single entrance fee.

This evening she has dance class. She's missing papa and I'm trying to keep her busy. Not to forget that she misses him but just to keep her from dwelling on the fact that she hasn't seen him all week. She gets it this year that when he's gone, he's gone. Last year she still didn't have a sense of time. This year, much more so. And she knows his days on when he's at work. She can tell you! Sunday mornings she'll wake up and ask if Papa is home yet! When I tell her he's not home yet OR not coming home at all, she demands to know why! Wants me to call him and tell him to come home now! It's kinda funny but in a sad way too.

Well, I'd better go see if I can move her a little faster. Talk to y'all tonight! TTFN!

That is so sweet how you DD loves her papa. DS would miss his dad when he worked out of town just a few years ago. He was 10 and wanted his dad home every night.

PJTP...Hi Everybody! :w00t:

Then we are on the same medication, Slim...I don't understand why people say hateful things either...there is more than enough negativity in the world without people adding to it. I prefer to keep it positive...:blink:

Amen!:o

I just "colored" my gray into submission for another few weeks. My DH says I should let it grow out - I would, but it's kinda like when I grew out my relaxer - it's hard to hide it while it's growing out, and I have so much hair now that I'd have to cut it short again to get it all to look the same. No thank you - it took me nearly 18 months to grow it out after cutting off the relaxer and going natural, and I love my curls now. I'll be coloring until my hairdresser retires...and since that's me, I've got at least 20 years before THAT happens! :eek:

How long did it take you to grow out your relaxer? I have wanted to do that, but my hair is so awful!

When my DH was on deployment, the kids and I used to mark off days on the calendar until his return. When we got down to less than 30 days, it became the "No Mores"...no more 1st of the month without Daddy, etc. When it got down to 7 days, it was the "No No Mores" - No more Mondays without Daddy, etc. It made missing him a little less painful...for them and for me! :mellow:

How cute! I never thought about doing something like that!

It's wicked humid today, and warm! Just came back in from my lunchtime walk and I am glad for a/c! Finishing up the second half of a chicken salad from yesterday, plus lots of Water to keep me hydrated.

Thinking about going to try on new shorts tonight after work - I want to see if I can fit into a 14 yet...wish me luck! :crying:

I am sure that those 14s will be great!

Oh, this sounds fun. And please do post here. I don't do FB or MyS... I don't want to miss the war! And PJTP, I loves me some Bobby Flay...He should dump the TV star wife. I would happily keep him company (as long as he does all the cooking). :eek:

How is everybody today?

TPG

I don't FB or myspace either. I hope that KC and Luluc get the hint that we want to know everything about this challenge!

TPG - I'm not too familiar with Bobby Flay...heard his name, but haven't seen his show. Guess I don't watch enough TV :blush:

You don't know Bobby Flay! I'm shocked!

Good day everyone!

Hi KC! Have you been hiding from us?

Holy cow! This is a long post. Sorry.:)

Okay, so there ARE good things about not being married :mellow:. I do have a SIL though...we call her "Bitchly". I don't think an explanation is necessary here :blink:. Okay, we don't ever say it to her face...but we sure as heck think it often enough and sometimes whisper it.

TPG

I've got a few names for MIL/BIL. I won't post them here just in case...***whispering***MIL seems to have sonic ears/eyes.

* DH has allowed me 3 days to gloat, smirk, laugh, giggle, throw a parade & buy a new house warming present for his parents. the good karma is their moving an hr from my parents and i should sick my mom on them.....LOL

TPG - go back 2 - 300 pages ago w/MIL dramz (especially around christmas time).

* diva - i can only use the shappers every other time, i was getting charlie horses in my calf/toes. bought more bananas just in case:)

* ebony - hope you find some fab 14 shorts. there are some GREAT sales going on, i hit dillards yesterday real quick - and to buy off the rack not try on and pay nothing was the biggest NSV so far.

* KC, again i would like to thank you for the doggie treats. i have been spoiling the dogs w/them & DH even tried one today; he said you can cook for him anytime.

KC is a sweetie. I am still so jealous that your MIL is moving! How the heck did that happen?

KC is a sweetie. I am still so jealous that your MIL is moving! How the heck did that happen?

KC absolutely is.!.!.!.

i think the IL are moving for many reasons:

* DH no longer pays attention to them - she (MIL) cried wolf about too many times and he just can no longer stand her

* north texas (dallas) is not cheap to "retire" to

* we have no kids (shame on me) - so nothing to keep them here

* SIL is getting married (gay) DH is her best man (LOVE him for that) and well, line in the sand drawn......this of course all my opinion..............giggling & snorting:)

KC absolutely is.!.!.!.

i think the IL are moving for many reasons:

* DH no longer pays attention to them - she (MIL) cried wolf about too many times and he just can no longer stand her

* north texas (dallas) is not cheap to "retire" to

* we have no kids (shame on me) - so nothing to keep them here

* SIL is getting married (gay) DH is her best man (LOVE him for that) and well, line in the sand drawn......this of course all my opinion..............giggling & snorting:)

Your DH is awesome for doing that. I had really hoped that SIL being pregnant and living in the same city as my step-daughter was going to be all that MIL needed to leave. *sigh* No such luck.:blink:

* ebony - hope you find some fab 14 shorts. there are some GREAT sales going on, i hit dillards yesterday real quick - and to buy off the rack not try on and pay nothing was the biggest NSV so far.

I really need to go check out the sales!

* KC, again i would like to thank you for the doggie treats. i have been spoiling the dogs w/them & DH even tried one today; he said you can cook for him anytime.

He ate one? Good thing I didn't put any chicken liver or something else gross in them - but how sweet!

Aahhh Shuckks - blushing!

KC absolutely is.!.!.!.

)

Stopp it!!! .....said - eyelashes batting...

Let's be real now - so how do I find mr right and screen the in laws without seeming too picky?!

Ok let's be honest - how do I just find mr right - screw the in laws!

Let's be real now - so how do I find mr right and screen the in laws without seeming too picky?!

Ok let's be honest - how do I just find mr right - screw the in laws!

I'll let you know how once I find one!:blink: