Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP...

Happy Birthday Kat! :wub:

Interview went great - was with one of the senior docs in the section - tomorrow I meet with the Program Director, should hear something next week when my contact returns from vacation...

Love all the drink recipes - now if I can just get off the diabetes meds so I can TRY some of them! :wub::angry::crying::drool:

Decided to ignore my DH - he's been extra-sweet the rest of the day...knows he f'ed up! :)

Returning the suit - by the time the smaller skirt gets here, I'll need a different size again...oh bother! :hurray:

Heading to shower and color my grey hair into submission for another few weeks...g'night everyone!

Krtork - I've meant to tell you - whenever I see your posts it makes me smile because I see the Bend Oregon and I have family that live in Salem and it makes me smile to think of them - have a wonderful day!

Oregon is a great place to live!

Ok I promise - I really am not obsessed with alcohol - but here is the drink recipe from yesterday - had the name all wrong:

I think everybody should try this and the Joolito from above and decide which they like better - ok go!

I think you are obsessed! You are always making me want to drink!! I seriously need to run out and by some alcohol!

taking the 5th on how many - :)

pool gal - you can have my arms, there tired today lifting my mojito.....must get back to normal tomorrow:)

You're still typing, can't be too many!

Lifting mojitos is just exercise, silly!:angry:

Hey! We have the same name!:hurray:

And I bet your middle name is MOM!

Interview went great - was with one of the senior docs in the section - tomorrow I meet with the Program Director, should hear something next week when my contact returns from vacation...

Heading to shower and color my grey hair into submission for another few weeks...g'night everyone!

Yeah on the interview! Crossing my fingers for you!

I looked at my hair today and it scared me! I thought I had some lovely blond streaks from the summer sun - wrong! I need my yearly cut and color before school starts so I made the phone call!

Time to head out for dog agility! Fun, fun! Have a nice evening!

Now good morning everyone. I hope you are having a good day. Update on DBIL...they are taking him off the meds that have paralized him and are going to start to wake him. I think from what my DS said it is to see how well his vitals will do on their own?

Pretty standard stuff to discontinue high sedation / paralysis every now and agin to re-check everything.

When us girls went, we had a buddy system. Too many of us got wasted and wandering around alone was not a good idea. Friend's niece had just turned 18, so she was upset with us for it. We told her: you don't go if you don't have someone with you all the time

Hey, it's people like you that make it more difficult for people like me to prey on the young , drunk girls, so shut yer pie-hole, k?

I will still work with Princess, but everyone else is getting split up. The bad managers here are no longer managers and Princess will be answering to a woman now. Ahh...justice.

The sweet, sweet smell of karma. Princess better shape up or she won't last much longer.

I'm not grumpy I'm evil.

Pretty much.

You are not evil.

It's ok, slim....I'm sure Glouc forced you to type this by threatening your family.

What I have found with the weight loss thing, is that the more you have to lose, the faster it goes....in the beginning. Then it slows, and slows as you go. So while it seems those with only 50 pounds left to lose, have it made, it is HARD losing them! It is not as easy! Your body needs less calories, it burns less, unless you DO a lot more!

Because it needed to be posted again.

Had WAY too much popcorn (slider for me) so I took it easy on food the rest of the day...gotta stay away from that stuff

Me too! Movie popcorn (and Target popcorn) is my biggest weakness. Love that stuff.

well cause plain has such a touching way of speaking to me - i really didn't plan to leave ; just needed to handle stuff.

And if anybody else needs me to "touch" them just ask.....Now that Lu's staying, I can take the gun back out of my mouth.

Ok I promise - I really am not obsessed with alcohol

*cough cough cough*

Edited by plain

*cough cough cough*

Did you have a tickle in your throat or are you at the Dr's office - because some things should just not be multi-tasked!

Did you have a tickle in your throat or are you at the Dr's office - because some things should just not be multi-tasked!

Turn your head and cough, dearie. His wife said he's at his doctor's office so often for those "hernia checks" that she feels obligated to invite the doc over for the holidays.:)

TPG

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, was a good day! Would have been great if I hadn't had to work!!! DH come and took me to a great lunch at a really nice little place, and then sent me flowers at work, cuz he felt bad he was off and I was not!

Then tonight we went to dinner with the parents and kids, and grandkids----20 of us!!!

I am DAMN old! Lots of grandkids!!!

See y'all tomorrow, thanks again! Being remembered made me feel special!!

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers for DH. He's still up at Shasta b/c they're still trying to de-mobilize. One of the engines needed a radiator and another had some other issue. The strike team, five engines if it's an engine team, have to stay together, so when one has a problem, they all have the problem.

Looks like they might be sent to another unit to cover stations for them. Sonoma/Napa area. Must be nice! :) Too bad they won't be able to do any site seeing or wine tasting! LOL!

Another flippin' Migraine tonight! Had one last night too. And a couple last week. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to my doc and see what's up. I'm going thru 9 tablets in less than a month. They should be lasting me a lot longer than that. They'll do it but they don't like to re-fill any more than every 30 days. When I get a re-fill to early, I always get a warning sticker on it about taking too many too often.

*Kat, sounds like you had a good day!

*Ebony, sounds like everything went really well. Best wishes for the one tomorrow! Sorry about the suit but you're right. Unless you just order a 12! :hurray:

*TPG, my 1 yr bandiversary is the 25th! Congrats on your surgery date! I'm so excited for you!!

*Kristen, enjoy getting your hair done! When does school start? They started today here. I've got to remember to PM you my e-mail and cell #!!! My trip is coming up fast! :angry:

Okay, can't focus well and typing sucks. I'll talk to you all later!

Have a fab Tuesday!

Heartfire~ We start school up at the end of the month, in fact the kids aren't back until Sept 8 this year! Which means we won't end until late June. I have been getting together with my officer team and store managers, so I am always back in the building early!

Can't wait to get my hair done. I have been trying to grow it out a bit so I could do something different with it. Ready for a change!

His wife said he's at his doctor's office so often for those "hernia checks" that she feels obligated to invite the doc over for the holidays.

Yeah, they seem to think it's a little "weird" that I go in for weekly checks....but I say a guy can never be too careful. They need to be like the nurses at the proctologist's office. You'd never hear them say "3x / week is a bit much".

Yeah, they seem to think it's a little "weird" that I go in for weekly checks....but I say a guy can never be too careful. They need to be like the nurses at the proctologist's office. You'd never hear them say "3x / week is a bit much".

Just what are you saying about nurses?!

Just what are you saying about nurses?!

I'm saying the nurses @ my general practioner's office need to quit complaining about my weekly hernia checks. I'm saying they need to be more like the nurses @ my proctologist's office* that act very happy to see me trice / week. That's all. The general practice nurses are all like "ewwwwww, you could have showered first", and "I said cough, not moan and smile", and "I'm telling my husband you said that, you creepy bastard". The procto nurses are all like "like that, do you?", and "Sorry, we don't have any nurses with larger fingers".

It's all in the attitude, really.

*Procotlogist office is located in Joe's Truck Stop, in the shower area. Hours of operation are between 2100 - 0400. Ask for "Dr. Hervey"

I'm saying the nurses @ my general practioner's office need to quit complaining about my weekly hernia checks. I'm saying they need to be more like the nurses @ my proctologist's office* that act very happy to see me trice / week. That's all. The general practice nurses are all like "ewwwwww, you could have showered first", and "I said cough, not moan and smile", and "I'm telling my husband you said that, you creepy bastard". The procto nurses are all like "like that, do you?", and "Sorry, we don't have any nurses with larger fingers".

It's all in the attitude, really.

*Procotlogist office is located in Joe's Truck Stop, in the shower area. Hours of operation are between 2100 - 0400. Ask for "Dr. Hervey"

Creepy is the word - mentally imbalanced perv also comes to mind.

I don't know about texas - but nurses in missouri are perfect in every way!