Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Plain - Whatever can you mean?? Tap asks wide eyed and innocent. Blink. blink.

Oh, that reminds me.....Here's your Big Book of Filthy Sexual Euphemisms back. Thanx for letting me borrow it, Tap, I learned lots.

Plain,

I'd have kept Tap's book until she returned your copy of Sex for Dummys. BTW, the ventriloquist is really pissed. He's considering a lawsuit. You KNOW what happened last time :thumbup:.

Lu/Beth/Glou - Turkey bacon - no. Turkey= bird. Pig = animal. not the same thing. Like skim milk = Water with white food coloring

*snorkle* You say what I say -- about skim milk, at least. HORRIBLE stuff. If I'm gonna do milk, 2% for me, thankyouverymuch.

~Lu, so exciting re: the new kitchen! I want a new kitchen SO bad! I know EXACTLY what I'd do too!

~Brandy, I'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))

~Plain, re: organ meat - :w00t:

~Fanny, this place does move WAY too fast sometimes. I try to check in twice a day b/c of that and I still have long-a$$ posts trying to catch up! And your Soup sounds fabulous!

~Plain, it's about time you got Tap's book to her! Who knew it'd take you so long! It's just pictures for goodness sake. It's not like you had to try to READ anything!

~PJTP: okay with the furnace guy coming out, I asked if we could put a vent in the kitchen. It's SO flippin' hot in there, even when I'm NOT cooking! There is a register in the eating nook but not the kitchen proper. Well, DH was under the house with the guy and they found that the duct work goes past the nook register but then just stops. Strange. DH gets down there again to try to figure out where the duct goes. It goes to the kitchen and would pop up to the floor Right. Under. The. Stove!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!

The house had come with a cooktop, where the current stove is and wall ovens over where we now have our fridge. The previous owners/idiots pulled the ovens and the cooktop out and cut the hell out of the counter to put in a range. Right over the register for the kitchen! AHHHHHHHHH!

So the kitchen has had a register all along, it's just been blocked off and covered up! So we either move the stove, to where I have no idea, or pay extra money to have the register moved, or do nothing til we can someday (probable never) afford to do a complete remodel in which case the kitchen will be a total gut and re-arranged! Man I hate those people!!!

Every. Time. we do something around here it makes me hate them more!

On a good note, I can eat again! Tight in the AM but not normally hungry anyway so to have a shake for b'fast doesn't bother me. I can eat by lunchtime so I'm good to go.

Got most of my work done today. Just need to set up the payroll deposit for the middle of the month and get monthly reports to the secretary for copying for the council mtg next week.

DH got a load of laundry done today. Still have 2 more loads, shopping and packing to do. I'll do that tomorrow. Thursday is the trip to the city after DD's preschool open house. That evening is dance, pick up veggie box then dinner. After dinner I'll make the potato salad for the weekend and finish packing. Friday AM, we'll pack up the truck and the food and head out!

I'm going to have PAGES of PJTP to go thru by Monday PM/Tuesday AM! :thumbup: I'm hoping to check in Friday AM but it's doubtful. Thursday PM will probably be my last check-in on here before we leave!

I think I'm having withdrawls already! :mad:

Okay, off to bed! See y'all in the AM!

Plain,

I'd have kept Tap's book until she returned your copy of Sex for Dummys. BTW, the ventriloquist is really pissed. He's considering a lawsuit. You KNOW what happened last time :thumbup:.

Did he do "that which shall remain unspoken" with the dummy again? :mad:

Did he do "that which shall remain unspoken" with the dummy again? :thumbup:

Yes, yes he did. Again. Twice.

Sick bastard...

But did anyone get photos?

Sick bastard...

That dummy talks too much....

*edited to add - I just found this awesome link. Do you think a crime has been committed?? http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0901091outhouse1.html

Edited by plain
*found the best. news story. ever.

Erk...in case anyone was wondering, having a root canal REALLY SUCKS!!! I've had toothache for the last couple of weeks. Went to the dentist last week and he replaced a filling but said at the time that it was 50:50 as to whether or not the tooth would settle down and the new filling would fix the problem, so made an appointment for today to see how it would go. If it fixed it, fine; if not, root canal today...

Well it didn't fix it. My tooth has been killing me more and more since then and I've been dosing myself up on stronger and stronger painkillers. Today I woke up with it aching away, so took some extra strong ones, went back to bed and resigned myself to the full treatment tonight. Let me just say once again, root canals SUCK!! What's worse, it take 3 stages and today's was only 45 mins in the chair. The next two will apparently take an hour each :thumbup:

The only silver lining is that it has made it really easy to stick to liquids after my fill yesterday.

Plain,

I'd have kept Tap's book until she returned your copy of Sex for Dummys. .

:mad::lol:

Hey, wait. Why would I have that book? Are you suggesting that I need it? :thumbup::blink:

Morning all.

Morning everyone! You all were busy last night.

Fanny-I am so sorry to hear about the pain you are in.

PJTP-I didn't quite make it to 24 hours yesterday. I was in bed by about 7:30. I decided that trying to post too much yesterday would be just as bad as drunk posting.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!