Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Sounds like my DS. Even at 12, he still doesn't get it. He feels like the power has nothing to do with making the TV work, the computer...you get the idea. He still asks as if one day my answer will be different. "Yes son, the power is off, but this time the computer still works.:sneaky:"

Isn't that funny that they really don't get it?

Went on a bike ride yesterday. Fell over on my bike when we decided to start back up a hill after a Water break. Now my knee stings. :thumbup:

Sorry about the knee - ow!

KRTork - cracking me up with the cow mooing story - little different than the crickets one might normally go to sleep hearing

Congrats on improving your time.

The kids also woke up complaining about the mooing cow! So I wasn't the only one.

So I decided if I was going to buy new ones I was going to get ones I really wanted - and i love them!!!!!! (they'll do a load of wash in 18 min and then dry it in the same amount of time! :thumbdown:)

The picture doesn't do the cupcakes justice - they are huge I bought new giant muffin tins this am at target - can't wait to take them over later this afternoon.

Cupcakes look fantabulous! Yumm!!!

I have a front load and I love it! With the number of loads I have to crank out in a week, it has really done the job.

Morning everybody. Yes, morning. DH and I decided to recreate our mojito party from Friday night and ended up having five of them. Didn't go to bed until about 4:00 or so and woke up at 1:45 this afternoon. Don't know if the Xanax we took along with the mojitos had anything to do with it. :scared2:

Wow! I think I would have been walking on my lips! I can hardly drink anything since being banded, goes right to my head.

Man, you could hear crickets chirping in here tonight.

Or is it cows mooing??

Hey y'all!

Back from mom's. Holy moly there was a lot to read! About 15 pages or so!

Good weekend but the driving slays me. Took us nearly 4 1/2 hrs on Friday and 3 1/2 today. UGH! It's kind of a rough turn-around.

Had a blast at Funderland yesterday. Step-sister and nephew came with us. Way fun. Nephew is 3 weeks older than DD and they get along GREAT. Two peas in a pod. DD got to ride the ponys twice. No fear. Nothing. Sat the pony liked she'd been born on a horse! My mom is beside herself with excitement! LOL! DD was ready to take one home! :thumbdown: The 2nd ride she got to take was a bigger pony, in between the little ponys and the bigger horses there, and he likes to go fast, DD wanted him to go faster! LOL! Went great.

Later the family was having a BBQ at step-dad's. I ended up crashing that afternoon and stayed at mom's while she took DD to step-dad's place. I got to spend about 4 hours or so by myself! Would have been better had I not had a Migraine and been cramping but hey, I'll take it anyway! LOL!

*Mac, sorry about your crash! Hope the knee heals fast. Mom and step-dad are doing a bike run next Saturday around some lake up there. Are you doing it? Wish I could remember what it was called, darn it!

Well, hi to everyone! Have a great evening! Off to get a snack. lunch was a long time ago and I have no idea when dinner will be. DH is asleep on the couch! Another medical aid in the middle of the night last night! Stupid people can't do their emergencies during the day! LOL!

Try to BBL!

So glad you and DD had fun heartfire! So sorry about the Migraine and cramps. I know that was bad. Your DD was fearless on the pony! That is so great!

Ok, so DH has decided that the mojito is his new favorite drink. He is actually drinking a virgin mojito right now. He said that he can't handle the alcohol tonight, but loves the taste (even with the mint that he didn't think he liked Friday). He seems to think that mojitos with tacos would be an awesome combo. I can't believe he tried it in the first place so him liking it is surprising.

I guess everyone is on FB. There is only so long that I can talk to myself (apparently that is a very long time). Good night all.

Michelle~ So glad that DD loved the ponies! How fun is that! Sorry to hear about the Migraine and cramps - no fun for you! Sounds like you had fun, but I know it is always nice to get home!

Slim~ I think I might have to bust out and make some mojitos, everybody seems to be loving them! I will have to go back and find the recipe - man, that was pages ago! Maybe it would be easier to look it up online!

Watching Gran Torino with DH, the kids are out of the house - ah, quiet!

Third time lucky? Joo joo please!

So after the Home Opens on the weekend (Sat & Sun), the RE agent tells me that there's a couple coming to his office tonight (Mon) to write up an offer. I turned down an offer a couple of weeks ago because it was too low, but the agent says this one will be somewhere in the right ballpark. If it is, I'm going to grab it with both hands, but also put in a 48 hour clause to say if another buyer comes along with finance in place, they have 48 hours to make their offer unconditional or I go with the new ones.

I am SO hoping that this lot don't turn out to be lying scumbags like the last two. I am really over doing the Home Open thing every weekend and I just want to get started on my new house! We've already missed the winter planting season and life has just been "on hold" for months now, with almost everything we want to do being prefaced with "when we get to Forrestfield, we'll..."

Wish me luck folks, that the offer is good AND that the people are genuine!

Tomorrow is DH's birthday, and the family wants ME to DO something. Which would be fine, but DH is not so much wanting me to DO anything!

I am going to suggest we all meet for dinner at someplace simple---a burger joint or something.

Sounds like a plan to me!

[

No rain here, at least not enough to be worthwhile.....trade ya some heat for some rain Tap......

Oh how I wish I could!!!

The picture doesn't do the cupcakes justice - they are huge I bought new giant muffin tins this am at target - can't wait to take them over later this afternoon.

They look good - I'm sure they will be a big hit...and smush (at one year of age, smush is the preferred eating style).

outside the one holiday a yr we do at MIL - we only meet at restaurants, cause it's actually entertaining watching FIL count how many glasses of wine i have.

:):lol:

* game night is fun - scrabble, i kick ass.....very verbal -

I too am very verbal, and yet I suck at scrabble. I cannot see the words when the letters are jumbled. Now, I have played with people who couldn't use the words they play in a sentence - and yet I could, and could give the root word, etc. But NOOO, that doesn't count!!!

MDH and I decided to recreate our mojito party from Friday night and ended up having five of them. Didn't go to bed until about 4:00 or so and woke up at 1:45 this afternoon. Don't know if the Xanax we took along with the mojitos had anything to do with it. :)

Went for a store run about 9:30 (before drinking got going too far) and got fixins for queso and chips, and I also got salsa for me and my very favorite Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. Now I have to not eat anything for probably the next three days. I was VERRRY bad. :)

I'm STILL not awake and it's now 4:00. Holy blackout, Batman!

WOW! That sounds like a night! and day.

The best thing about going there, is that you order, and then they have bars for all the fixin's so you can have it your way. No the BEST thing about it is, that if the extended family insists on bringing extra people we do not know, every kid they have brings a friend etc. THEY get to pay for them! It is a pay as you come in kind of place, so each family unit covers their own. Amazingly they often don't show up when they are expected to buy their own!!!

Sounds like fun and a way to 'cull the herd' of freeloaders!

Addition to the shop is going up nicely.....AND they guy doing it, I find him amazingly attractive, and furthermore-----I can have my way with him any time I want!!! In fact.....took him a cold beer and shared a kiss just a few minutes ago. He may not make Cosmo......but he trips my trigger!!!! LOL

Yes, I know all about those kinds of arrangements - lady of the house and the worker! Sounds like a Danielle Steel novel.

Went out with a group one night and did 13 drinks total and could still walk a fairly straight line.

I'm not like this (neither is hubby), but I think I needed it. If that makes sense. I've been in a humongous funk for over a week now and I've never been a party girl, so...

I wouldn't have been able to move - I'd have been comatose on the floor! And yes, I think you needed a night to let loose.

My mojito isn't going down easy. I don't like that.

Oh oh - hope things get better!

just heard form my goddaughter's mom - her husband is going to watch their daughter and he's sending us out to go drink it up at the local mexican restaurant - FINALLY GOING TO GET MY MOJITOS!!!! Best thing - it's in walking distance!

Then we'll go back open presents and dig into cupcakes

That's a fun time in the making!

DD got to ride the ponys twice. No fear. Nothing. Sat the pony liked she'd been born on a horse!

Glad to hear DD enjoyed it so much!

Ok, so DH has decided that the mojito is his new favorite drink. He is actually drinking a virgin mojito right now. He said that he can't handle the alcohol tonight, but loves the taste (even with the mint that he didn't think he liked Friday). He seems to think that mojitos with tacos would be an awesome combo. I can't believe he tried it in the first place so him liking it is surprising.

A virgin mojito...I suppose. So, why can't you believe he tried it? Doesn't he like to try new drinks, food, things?

I guess everyone is on FB. There is only so long that I can talk to myself (apparently that is a very long time). Good night all.

Sorry Slim. I really was feeling sorry for myself today, and so kept away from here - don't like to bring others down. So, I did nothing today but eat lots of crap, and sat like a blob. Naturally, I feel even worse now that the day is over. Idiot!

Tomorrow has just got to be better, or at least I have to be better! Do SOMETHING, and not eat crap...

I got a new iPhone!

And a hot pink case for it. :)

Sorry, hubby and I were over getting one of the gay neighbors drunk on our leftover mojitos. They, in turn, fixed us pork loin, corn on the cob, green onions (all done on the grill) and some fantastic potatoes. YUM!

Well it ended up being a nice dinner. The DD with the wierdo for a DH was our only one not to show up. He dislikes us all, so it is not a surprise. She wants to get together with her Dad later in the week to Celebrate his birthday. Not sure if it will be "later in the week" when her DH is working or "later in the week" when he only has to put up with DH and I and not the whole family. He really sucks!!!

Other than that we had a great time. Missed my little granddaughter being there, she was with her Daddy for the weekend, and he refused to let her come home an hour and a half early. Another winner there!!

Yep took my handyman to Home Depot and spent more $$$ but the addition is coming along nicely, and should be finished before too long. And to top it off here in a minute I am taking my handyman to bed!!! LOL

No alcohol for me, work tomorrow, and I seriously do not want to go. I am not usually this anti anything, but I am really bummed about working and DH being off and all alone for his birthday. And in 2 weeks he will be off again while I am working and it will be MY birthday---which will suck seriously too!!!

We are both taking off Friday for the birth of our newest grandson. Providing she does not go into labor before then, they have her scheduled for c section at 7AM on Friday!!! YAY!!! My little Garrick will be here!

Time to hit the shower.....see y'all after work tomorrow!

I AM WORST godmom ever - took cakes and gift to her - opened and played for bit then her mom and i went drinkin and i am drunker than i have ever been in life.

O me gosh - i can't feel lips, stumbled out ofbar - never stunmbled before. i had 3 large mojitos at first restaurant then went to other bar and had 6 double tall malibu and diets - actualy only 4 - (drank em out of malibu and had to swith to parrot bay)

We were playing the video games at bar - LOL - I was shouting - told you so very competitive!

I have now been up for 32 and 1/2 hours hourrs - Help me! and dammit never watched my movie.

Have been flirting with yong hot friend boy toy on phone (texting) - the one who was in town.btwy - we're meeting in hawaii in february - got to lose me some more weight!