Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2018 Sleevers?

I am scheduled for 3/12 and its hard to believe that is 6 days away. I am fortunate that I do not have to do 2 weeks of liquids. My surgeon has a 2 day liquid diet. Prior to that I have been doing Protein Shakes for Breakfast, lunch and then meat and veggies for dinner.

I am also 3/12. I only have to do liquids all day Sunday and then nothing by mouth at midnight on Monday. I'm so excited.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m hungry. Just thought I’d throw that out there, LOL. 7 more days, ugh.

Ok. I just had my appointment with my surgeon to go over everything and sign consents (surgery is scheduled for March 21st).

Current state of mind:

"Am I doing the right thing...." "What if something happens on the table......." "What if something happens afterwards and I'm really sick...." "Is this worry a higher power sending me a sign that I shouldn't do this......."

I'm out of my mind with worry............:(:(

I’m hungry. Just thought I’d throw that out there, LOL. 7 more days, ugh.

Hunger for me didn't get easier. I just kept drinking shakes and Water and eating yougurt. I'm here now, checked into hospital waiting to go to my room. My anxiety is sky high. I keep asking if this is the right decision. But I know it is. For my life. I need this to have a LIFE.

HW 303
SW 278 (goal)
CW 277
GW 150
Sleeve 3/6/18

To answer your questions: 1.Yes--- you're doing the right thing, at the right time and for the right reasons.2. No--- you Will Not die on the table, operative deaths are almost nil, besides hospitals and Bariatric centers do their very best to not have that besmirch(ooh i[emoji307] that word!) their good reputation and record. 3.Nausea is a very transitory thing and not that many get it anyway. No surgeon worth his salt is going to leave you in worse shape than when you were wheeled in. Surgeons tend to be self confident, have a high opinion of their skills and compentencies, you think they'll willingly make a boo-boo? No way, Jose!

4.A higher being sending a message not to do this? No just your devil of self- doubt trying raise his ugly head. Don't let him, you're a grownup, you're bigger than him and he doesn't have your interests at heart. Tell him Shut up and Leave Me Alone, you're not my friend and I choose not to listen to You. You are going to be fine fine fine, don't let all the whimwahs get you down.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

I am feeling the same way too! I mentioned that I am doing the surgery a month ago to a co- worker and she told me last week that she dreamt I died after the surgery! OMG This has added to my fear

5 minutes ago, Titre281 said:

I am feeling the same way too! I mentioned that I am doing the surgery a month ago to a co- worker and she told me last week that she dreamt I died after the surgery! OMG This has added to my fear

That's INSANE!!! Why would someone tell you that!!!

That's INSANE!!! Why would someone tell you that!!!

She is jealous!! And prob scared that u gonna look so much better then her!! Freaking hater! U will do fine best thing u could ever do im 3 months in and i love the fact i can eat what ever i want just alittle and be buffet full... Screw her !!!
MOVE FORWARD WITH NO FEAR CAUSE ITS AWESOME !!!

use to take like 6 medications now nothing

Sent from my LGLS676 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm so upset with my hubby right now. We're both 6 days post-oo and took a trip to the mall. After about an hour, I told him we had to go cuz I was getting thirsty. On our way out, we spotted vending machines with Gatorade. So the low sugar, low calorie flavors were sold out, so I said I'll just wait until we get home, and he actually got upset with me and said, really? So you're gonna avoid sugar for the rest of your life? And then we began to argue, which we NEVER do.

I don't know how I'm gonna do this without his support. He wants to continue his old eating habits, just in less quantities. That's not how this works and I can't have him pressuring me into making bad choices. My marriage has honestly been IDEAL so far. Incredibly, unheard of WONDERFUL. But it won't survive if he's not on my team. It just won't. I'm so upset right now.

HW 241
SW 238
CW 218
GW 130
Sleeved 3/1/18

Remember u doing this for u and no one else ! My hubby still eats what he wants witch is cool but u dont forget y u did this in the first place !! End of day its your life!! Not his ... U go on with yo bad self when u all slim down lookin hot and sexy he is going to understand and be all over u like he is cheating with a model!#! Jajajajaj

Sent from my LGLS676 using BariatricPal mobile app