Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2018 Sleevers?

I too have hit a stall since Christmas , I am getting back to severe restrictions on food ( Protein Shakes and bars mostly ) and am upping the exercise . Since I began the weight loss journey I have lost 110 pounds but would like to lose another 30 . I lost 50 pounds pre surgery , 60 post surgery . I didn’t quite have the results I hoped for with the surgery but I am non the the healthier for it. I dread the one year post op , and will like;y put it off till early April as my nutrionist is on maternity leave . I haven’t lost a pound without her help , why she has been necessary I don’t know but I will go to see her and do post op visit with surgeon when she returns to work . The main positive I guess is that despite have two additional but minor procedures ( GYN troubles and parathyroid removal ) with despite the exercise restrictions I haven’t gained weight .

9 hours ago, Missy9rae said:

3A5DA999-3E69-43F3-B4BA-154CC12E6BC9.jpeg

Wow girlie, amazing difference! Great work!

On 2/28/2019 at 7:57 PM, Samuela said:

I'm 3 weeks away from my 1 year mark...I'm down 75 lbs...1lb short of my goal...just can't quite get there...I'm working hard this month to make it...but I'm feeling amazing...even did a home yesterday that 1 year ago I would have made up whatever excuse not to do it. Love the new Me!!!

20180715_212048-1.jpg

20190118_113804.jpg

Since you have the same clothes on, it’s like the new you is a “mini me” of your old self. You should be feeling amazing about yourself:)

On 2/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, LLG1981 said:

Great job everyone! I am a month out from my 1 year and have hit my first goal but going to keep going until my body decides to stop losing. It has been slow the past 3-4 months with only losing about 2-3 lbs verses the 12 plus previously but I couldnt be happier. I have lost close to 140 lbs since I started my journey and about 80 since surgery. Keep up the good work everyone!!

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

image-0.00905990600585938.jpg

image-0.00393390655517578.jpg

Your after photos don’t even look like the you in your before pic! Great job abs keep up the good work!!

9 hours ago, Missy9rae said:

3A5DA999-3E69-43F3-B4BA-154CC12E6BC9.jpeg

You are so athletic looking now! Just fabulous girl!!

My before and after 70 down. One week from a year post op

IMG_20190223_125538.jpg

Edited by NelliSleeve

I JUST WANT TO WISH ALL OF US MARCH 2018 VSG POST OP BABIES A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ONE YEAR AGO WE TOOK A CHANCE TO SAVE OUR LIVES AND HERE WE ARE! i HAVE LOST HALF OF MYSELF, LITERALLY HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y SURGEON IS EVEN BAFFLED IT IS UNEXPECTED THAT I DID THIS WELL AND I JUST PRAISE GOD FOR IT!!!!

HW - 195 KG/430 LBS

NOW TODAY!!! - 97 KG/213.8 LBS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MARCH 5TH SLEEVERS IN PARTICULAR!!!

Thank you, I'm nervous; but you give me hope.

Happy anniversary sleevers today is my 1 year anniversary I’m down 140 pounds from my highest weight I’m 12 pounds below on my last goal I’m healthy and thankful for all the support here is a before and after

D7B3A179-2F4D-49C8-B5F0-99DEB4BF48C2.jpeg

Hey everyone. I was sleeved on 03/19/18. Tomorrow is my one week anniversary. I hit my goal weight early on, and I have been teetering between 172-174 for the past month. My all time lowest was 166. I got a lot of negative feedback from people saying that I was too skinny & gaunt. I would like to get down to 170, that is where I was happy. I have not been eating the best lately, not horrible but I can be doing better. Exercise wise, I exercise 5-6 times a week between weight training and running. Overall, I am glad I had this done. I would like to figure out how to take off four or five pounds but it seems that my appetite increased as time went on as well as my ability to eat a little bit more. Here is a before & after collage I made. The after pics I am 170ish. The before pics I am 286. New12.thumb.JPG.052b0c6d98a2f7490376f70b36e32405.JPG

How’s everyone doing?? So happy with my 85 lbs gone! Need to get in the gym & get eating back right again. I don’t care what the scale says anymore and I think THAT is my biggest victory. Time to tone up 😉

image-0.00596046447753906.jpg

image-0.018000602722168.jpg

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Hello everyone. My name is Iza, i had my sleeve surgery done March 14,2018. Back then my weight was 166 lbs. and could never loose a few pounds without gaining a few extras every time I did diet and exercise so I decided to get surgery. At first i felt great! I was loosing pounds and when i reached 130 I loved my body. However here I am a year and 6 months after and still loosing pounds something that I don’t want anymore 😩. My skin looks dry and I’m getting way too skinny now I’m a size 2 gaining 115. How can I stop from loosing weight and actually start gaining a little. I get full really easily when I eat and I’m some occasions make me feel nauseous if I push myself into eating.

4 hours ago, Izab said:

Hello everyone. My name is Iza, i had my sleeve surgery done March 14,2018. Back then my weight was 166 lbs. and could never loose a few pounds without gaining a few extras every time I did diet and exercise so I decided to get surgery. At first i felt great! I was loosing pounds and when i reached 130 I loved my body. However here I am a year and 6 months after and still loosing pounds something that I don’t want anymore 😩. My skin looks dry and I’m getting way too skinny now I’m a size 2 gaining 115. How can I stop from loosing weight and actually start gaining a little. I get full really easily when I eat and I’m some occasions make me feel nauseous if I push myself into eating.

Welcome to the site,

Over a year out. Could it be medical reasons or is it that you eat in a calorie deficit. You may want to call your surgeon for medical concerns also ask your dietitian for a new food plan to gain weight.

What are you currently eating in a day???? How many calories? Have you increased your calories, carbs and fats in maintenance phase?????

Members in the maintenance thread will share strategies on how to consume calories to gain/maintain

Here is a link to the maintenance thread.

https://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/425802-the-maintenance-thread/?tab=comments#comment-4782396