Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can we talk about boobs and bras?

At my age, they're already sagging--I can only imagine what they'll look like if I manage to lose another hundred pounds or so (which I hope to do). I'd probably have a boob lift if I had the money, but I'm not expecting I will. Ah, well.

I also love Glamorize bras. They are also reasonable priced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m 3 months (almost 4) post op sleeve surgery and my once nice busty 45 Gs are now very saggy. That was definitely the first thing I noticed once I started losing weight fast.

Some great deals on Glamorise bras here, regular and sports bras—

Check out Glamorise & More at zulily

http://www.zulily.com/invite/jstewart729/event/282403?tid=social_sms_iphone_shareviaicon_na_modal_5c2a52c37c5083e2c9dc1058049c9146&eid=282403

I’m scheduled for wls on the 28th and my cup really runneth over so I’m looking forward to growing smaller (44H) Currently I get my sports bras from Lane Bryant who of course isn’t cheap they make you pay like you weigh. But they offer excellent support and lots of sexy options too. Thanks for the links so when I do drop sizes I’ll be able to replenish my supply affordably.

The Road 2 A Better Me

My boobs seem to be the first bit of me to shrink. It's super depressing. Right now I have boobs with no va-va-voom and a big fat belly!!! Think ginger Santa Claus! Ugh! Hope the rest of me catches up soon!

18 hours ago, jess9395 said:

Some great deals on Glamorise bras here, regular and sports bras—

Check out Glamorise & More at zulily

http://www.zulily.com/invite/jstewart729/event/282403?tid=social_sms_iphone_shareviaicon_na_modal_5c2a52c37c5083e2c9dc1058049c9146&eid=282403

I couldn't open the link. I guess I have to have a zulily account.

I'm looking for a good sports bra. I'm a saggy D cup.

Sports bras have no support for me and the post surgery boobs. I've been googling. I still haven't found one that I can run in without the girls bouncing. I've tried wearing two sports bras. As much as I dislike underwire it's needed. I dislike T back bras.

You shouldn’t have to have an account! Try going to zulily.com and looking.

Have you tried Panache? Ultimate Jog Bra? Brooks Moving Comfort Juno bra? Those are my go to when I run, both pre lift and post.

Panache comes in underwire. Also I actually like the Victoria Secret knockout. It’s front close underwire and the only VS bra I can stand. I didn’t find it til post lift/aug but it does well now with my 32DDD’s

I’ve already lost one cup size and not even a third of the way there. Im very tall and hippy at a normal weight. Im saving for implants already as I know my breasts will be gone.

That being said, I don’t skimp on spending money on bras. Good support is priceless!

Oh and I know many people who swear by Enell if all else has failed, it’s kind of a bra of last resort LOL! I’ve never tried it myself.

My nipples have gotten smaller and get chafed on long runs from rubbing against my shirt. Actually get little scabs around the tip. Still rather hairy. Now my pecs are rock-solid, though, and no more man-boobs. Never wore a bra before. Oh... is this for girls only?

My nipples have gotten smaller and get chafed on long runs from rubbing against my shirt. Actually get little scabs around the tip. Still rather hairy. Now my pecs are rock-solid, though, and no more man-boobs. Never wore a bra before. Oh... is this for girls only?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. You Sir are on time out.

The Road 2 A Better Me

@Oregondaisy yes, I can identify with you. I don't know your age, but for me, age DEFINITELY has something to do with losing the boobs and the sag syndrome. Plus, for me, after going from 334 lbs to 190 lbs, I am going to have saggy bits.

I am 46. If I had to guess, most of these well-endowed busty ladies are probably under 40 years old.

Anyway I went from a 48 DD to a 38 C, and I literally have to pick up the droopy boobs and put them in the cups by hand. My bras are trying their best, but my boobs are a droopy mess!! Maybe I need to go to a B cup, which is bonkers, because I don't think I've been that small since 6th grade. Even in 8th grade I totally filled out a C cup even though I only weighed 125.

It's hell getting old!

Good luck to all the busty babes, I think as you lose more weight, it will come off in the boobs as well.