Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can we talk about boobs and bras?

Well, I went from being a 44F and now I'm a 36C. Once I get a reduction to where I'm supposed to be I'll probably be a B or an A. Which is fine with me. I never liked having big boobs. Lol

My boobs are sad looking right now but mehh. I'm just happy I can walk in to a family dollar or Walmart and buy a bra. I'm 28. I have to pick up my boobs and put them inside the cups. It's like they're far beyond my years.

Hw-273
Sw-226
CW-138
GW-130
Size- 4 or 6, Small in sweats. Small in shirts. depends on how it's cut or made.
Bra Size- 38D

Surgery Date- April 26th, 2017
RNY
"Only those who try will become" FFX

My nipples have gotten smaller and get chafed on long runs from rubbing against my shirt. Actually get little scabs around the tip. Still rather hairy. Now my pecs are rock-solid, though, and no more man-boobs. Never wore a bra before. Oh... is this for girls only?

LOL! Have you tried KT tape over the nipples for long runs!

[mention=10057]Oregondaisy[/mention] yes, I can identify with you. I don't know your age, but for me, age DEFINITELY has something to do with losing the boobs and the sag syndrome. Plus, for me, after going from 334 lbs to 190 lbs, I am going to have saggy bits.
I am 46. If I had to guess, most of these well-endowed busty ladies are probably under 40 years old.

Anyway I went from a 48 DD to a 38 C, and I literally have to pick up the droopy boobs and put them in the cups by hand. My bras are trying their best, but my boobs are a droopy mess!! Maybe I need to go to a B cup, which is bonkers, because I don't think I've been that small since 6th grade. Even in 8th grade I totally filled out a C cup even though I only weighed 125.
It's hell getting old!
Good luck to all the busty babes, I think as you lose more weight, it will come off in the boobs as well.

I’m 48! Went from like a 44J (never wore the right size so guessing) to a 32Long as I like to say! Rolled me up into a 32DDD got a lift and filled me back up with implants and still a 32DDD which sounds big but really looks quite in proportion with my smallish frame (size 4 and 5’6”). And up those DDD’s fit into a size 4/6 because the band is small so the overall projection isn’t that big. Cup size is relative to band size.

We lose from different places at different speeds.... sadly we can’t pick where. My belly was the last to go (dangit, my butt was first). So don’t give up just yet.

We lose from different places at different speeds.... sadly we can’t pick where. My belly was the last to go (dangit, my butt was first). So don’t give up just yet.

yes you're right

I'll try to be more patient , I didn't gain it all in three months can't expect to lose it at that rate. I just HATE how expensive bras can be. I get them from Lane Bryant and they don't always stand up to washing and drying despite how much care I take to protect them (and I refuse to wear dirty undergarments ).

I'm seriously going to look into the bra brands mentioned in this thread

Sent from my N817 using BariatricPal mobile app

The sequence for me from past diets, boobs-waist-upper arms and thighs-belly. The last to go will be my big fat booty. Back when I wore a Gerry backpack to carry around my kids, my one son would take his feet off the footrest and stand on my rump. Late Husband called it my Daisy Duck ***.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

On 2/9/2018 at 7:15 PM, LoBMI VSGguy46 said:

My nipples have gotten smaller and get chafed on long runs from rubbing against my shirt. Actually get little scabs around the tip. Still rather hairy. Now my pecs are rock-solid, though, and no more man-boobs. Never wore a bra before. Oh... is this for girls only?

This is a real thing for guy's. Who knew... Product below is Mr Nipple.

@jess9395 Can cut KT tape into a circle...Same thing. I'd go for the camo or zebra tape

download.jpg

61Hgc5oP79L._SL1000_.jpg

download.jpg

On 2/9/2018 at 7:00 PM, jess9395 said:

Panache comes in underwire. Also I actually like the Victoria Secret knockout. It’s front close underwire and the only VS bra I can stand. I didn’t find it til post lift/aug but it does well now with my 32DDD’s

I love that they zip in front. Thanks for the suggestion. Not a bad price on Amazon.

On 2/11/2018 at 11:00 AM, Tealael said:

yes you're right

I'll try to be more patient , I didn't gain it all in three months can't expect to lose it at that rate. I just HATE how expensive bras can be. I get them from Lane Bryant and they don't always stand up to washing and drying despite how much care I take to protect them (and I refuse to wear dirty undergarments ).

I'm seriously going to look into the bra brands mentioned in this thread

Sent from my N817 using BariatricPal mobile app

For what it's worth, when I wash my bras, I don't put them in the dryer--I figure this will make the elastic in them last longer.

I bought a pack of six new bras before the surgery. They still don't seem to fit around me well, but I think by the time they do, the cups won't fit me--they'll be too big. Let me just say, wah!!

For what it's worth, when I wash my bras, I don't put them in the dryer--I figure this will make the elastic in them last longer.
I bought a pack of six new bras before the surgery. They still don't seem to fit around me well, but I think by the time they do, the cups won't fit me--they'll be too big. Let me just say, wah!!

The bras I purchase almost never stretch out, the problem is the either the underwire breaks or comes out completely and for $54 average
I need something that will last. And honestly it doesn't seem to matter is I machine or hand wash. I think the cup size is so big they forgot to use a thicker metal in the underwire and thicker fabric covering it.

This is a real thing for guy's. Who knew... Product below is Mr Nipple.
[mention=194772]jess9395[/mention] Can cut KT tape into a circle...Same thing. I'd go for the camo or zebra tape
download.jpg.6a97d1cdfcdd0b13f1d0efacbb3669b0.jpg
61Hgc5oP79L._SL1000_.thumb.jpg.33ef2cdc143434759b6d109d17e5ea91.jpg
download.jpg.cc472bd16074670e029e1cf420618f32.jpg

Just wondering... Does Mr. Nipple come with an underwire option?

The bras I purchase almost never stretch out, the problem is the either the underwire breaks or comes out completely and for $54 average
I need something that will last. And honestly it doesn't seem to matter is I machine or hand wash. I think the cup size is so big they forgot to use a thicker metal in the underwire and thicker fabric covering it.

Interesting thought! You may be right!

I had forgotten about all the underwires I had snap or poke through pre op!

Haven’t had one do it since. I wonder if you’re on to something. The engineering doesn’t pass muster with the thinner wire/bigger sizes. Makes sense

You have got to love these respones. Kudos to all.

You have got to love these respones. Kudos to all.

Well you know everyone loves taking about boobs!