Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Out With the Old--In With the New!

Wowza! Time for another orgasmic taste treat!!!! I warn you now though, this may not be all that fabulous. It could be that I am just glomming onto anything remotely that looks tasty! LOL! This is another play with Peanut Butter flavored yogurt soup! And some toppings. ;) hehe. It tastes a little like a Sunday if you close one eye and squint with the other! Ha!!!

Peanut Butter Nana Pro-gurt with SF Hershey's Syrup and WF Blueberry Syrup Toppings

Serves 1-2

3oz Greek yogurt, fat free (HEB)

1fl oz Bananas and Cream Premier Protein

4drops liquid vanilla stevia (Vitacost)

6g Peanut Butter Slim (Vitacost)

Toppings:

16g SF Hershey's Syrup

1fl oz Zero Cal Blueberry pancake Syrup (Walden Farms)

Stir the first four ingredients until it's smooth and silky. Drizzle with chocolate and blueberry syrup. Close your eyes, dream of hot summer evenings on the back porch and homemade ice cream. Enjoy!

Nutritionals: 96 calories; 15g protein; 1g fat; 7g carbs; 1g fiber; 6g net carbs; 3g sugars

47 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Peanut Butter Nana Pro-gurt with SF Hershey's Syrup and WF Blueberry Syrup Toppings

Serves 1-2

3oz Greek yogurt, fat free (HEB)

1fl oz Bananas and Cream Premier Protein

4drops liquid vanilla stevia (Vitacost)

6g Peanut Butter Slim (Vitacost)

Toppings:

16g SF Hershey's Syrup

1fl oz Zero Cal Blueberry pancake Syrup (Walden Farms)

Stir the first four ingredients until it's smooth and silky. Drizzle with chocolate and blueberry syrup. Close your eyes, dream of hot summer evenings on the back porch and homemade ice cream. Enjoy!

Nutritionals: 96 calories; 15g protein; 1g fat; 7g carbs; 1g fiber; 6g net carbs; 3g sugars

Now THAT looks like a pants-down-party in your mouth, as my granny used to say, making us all laugh nervously.

Edited by Biddynz

4 hours ago, kakatlady612 said:

Hmm can't have chocolate but I came up with a slight change, remove the bberry and chocolate, Smuckers makes a sugar free caramel or butterscotch topping bet that might be good also.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Unfortunately, the Smucker's are too steep for my budget. 2TBSP of either of those is 90 calories compared to the 5 calories and once you subtract sugar alcohols, they still have 9 and 10g of carbs. They use cornstarch. So I would not use them when I'm purposely trying to be a miser while I'm in active weight loss. But they're sure better than full sugar once we hit maintenance.

I just saw them I never picked up them up to read the label, but since I'm a reforming foodaholic I'd better. Weird I really don't crave sweet things anymore, well in a way it's good but a lot of things seemed to change in me when the gastritis hit. About as sweet as I want to go willingly? A banana, even waterpacked canned fruit can seem sweet. Maybe my tummy is in training for Post surg?

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Yeah, that's what I love about the Peanut Butter powder by vitacost. Not as much added sugar as in PB2. And it takes a good deal of sweetness out of the final product. I am a consummate label reader. It's a sickness really...

Day 7 Post Op - 221.2lb (-1.2lbs after surgery) Officially in post-surgery virgin weight loss territory!!! Hope that is the last I see of GHDWL (Ground Hog Day Weight Loss where you lose and regain and re-lose the same weight over and over again every day!)

Morning peeps! Had a great day yesterday and walked my little drumsticks off! I also got in all my Fluid and all my Protein. I also started weaning off of gabapentin. The bruises on my abdomen are still spectacular and I have a tennis ball sized "knot" in my lowest incision left of my bellybutton. I'm guessing that's where they did a lot of work? Meh. Who knows.

I had a round of nausea yesterday evening that really surprised me and began feeling a little "off"--like I had a fever. And I did have another one of my little "fevers"--99.6 which really isn't much but it's enough for me to feel kind of yucky. So I stepped away from my protein and just went back to Water and was fine. This morning, no fever. So dang weird why it comes up in the afternoon and early evening and is gone by morning. But it made me completely averse to Peanut Butter chocolate which is the flavor of Protein Drink I was drinking last night.

It feels so fantastic to finally be in virgin post surgery weight loss territory! I decided I'm going to use my morning of surgery weight as the "beginning" weight for calculating post surgery losses. It took 7 days to get back to ground zero, and I think part of that might have been the gabapentin. So I think good things are ahead of me. I hope to hit 220 tomorrow in time for my 1st follow-up with the surgeon. Hope she's happy with my progress!

It hit me yesterday, that I'm beyond done with liquids and am so ready to move forward into purees and later, to real food! I had quite a bit of hunger yesterday, but I dealt with it by drinking water every time I had an urge to eat and to chew something. cheese looked obscenely delish yesterday! *snort* I sniffffffffffed long and hard as I made Mr. Fluffy's cold dinner last night! Made him a smoked turkey swiss flatout wrap with spinach and onions and an avo and tom salad. Damn! I wanted his dinner so badly! LOL.

Ok, well today will be more of the same: walking, drinking, taking my Vitamins, and working a little bit, and losing! :D I can't put off laundry any longer, so I'm guessing there will be a fair measure of that too! LOL.

Oh, btw? Virgin Mary's rock the casbah!!!!

More later!

Yay! You're on your way!

I was so sleepy and preoccupied the morning of my surgery that I forgot what my weight was on my home scale and didnt write it down. So I use the morning of my preop appointment as my starting point. Doc uses first visit last year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BariatricPal mobile app

16 minutes ago, Miss Topaz said:

Yay! You're on your way!

I was so sleepy and preoccupied the morning of my surgery that I forgot what my weight was on my home scale and didnt write it down. So I use the morning of my preop appointment as my starting point. Doc uses first visit last year.

What does this mean sweetie? "Doc uses first visit last year."

I hear ya on being sleepy! We had to leave at 4:30am to get to the hospital at 5:30am. Then once we got there, there was a lot of sitting around and waiting lol! And a lot of "trying get an iv going". *snort*

He uses the weight from my first consult with him as mt startinf weight, before my physician supervised session required by insurance

Hahaha! OK, got it! Thanks sweetie!!

Hey Chix, so do you move to purees after the first week? Can't wait to see what you concoct!

Oh, and I'm going to use my first weigh-in with the surgeon as my starting weight. Unlike you, I didn't lose anything before I started pre-op. You've done an outstanding job losing weight over the past 6 months, and I bet it all but ensures you get to a normal BMI.

Edited by Apple203

15 minutes ago, Apple203 said:

Hey Chix, so do you move to purees after the first week? Can't wait to see what you concoct!

Oh, and I'm going to use my first weigh-in with the surgeon as my starting weight. Unlike you, I didn't lose anything before I started pre-op. You've done an outstanding job losing weight over the past 6 months, and I bet it all but ensures you get to a normal BMI.

Haha! From your lips to God's ear hon!!! I am trying super hard to travel the straight and narrow path. Reaching "normal weight" and surpassing my surgeon's goal (which is really only 160lbs), is very important to me. I've never in my life been "normal weight"--even as a child. And I've never hit normal weight goal in all the many diets, so I'm sure I will be a little more totalitarian than many other of our Bari Buds who know they can take the scenic tour and still arrive at goal. You know?

I see the surgeon tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure she won't advance me until I finish the 2 weeks in liquid hell. ROFLMAO!!!! So I'm thinking purees will begin next Wednesday! Hallelujah and pass the 2% cottage cheese and ricotta please! :D I do already have my first day of puree planned out!!!

B-soft boiled egg with KG butter for brekkers

L-chickie salad made with 2oz canned chicken breast, 2% cottage cheese, 1 hb egg, 1tbsp WF chipotle mayo, dill relish, then blended to a mousse consistency. I'll probably eat it with a tiny spoon sans crackers.

D-chickie green bean casserole made with the other part of the canned chicken, and the classic recipe for the TG green bean casserole. Then I'll blend to smithereens after cooking and top with a couple of French's onions. :D

Then will fill up the remaining Protein with my Protein Shakes and broth. :)

Day 9 Post Op - 219.6lbs (-2.8lbs VWT)!!!

Feeling great Billy Ray!!!! I slept soundly, woke softly and am on top of the world!!! Thank you Tom!

I broke out of the 220s!! Wahooo! I haven't been here in about 7 years!! I'm off to my 1 week post-op visit with my surgeon. I expect she is going to fuss at me for only taking in an average of 450 calories per day. But I don't know what else to do since the milk is giving me asthma like cray cray and I'm getting my Protein in!

Ok, gotta fly! BBL for more!!

Edited by FluffyChix