Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's for lunch today?

Here's mine...complete with my pain in the arse food journal:) So what was your lunch today? Do you keep a food journal?

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd be absolutely full on 6 multigrain scoops:) My puppy got the last one and some of the chili:)

nacho lunch.jpg

3/4 of a cup of turkey chili. Those Scoops look delish! I may try adding some saltines to my chili today.

Edited by abefroman329

I love chili of all flavors. Turkey, beef and tofu. Today's chili was 95% extra lean ground sirloin, heavy on the tomatoes, peppers and onions:) Here's my favorite Tofu Chili with a whole wheat wasa:)

lunch.jpg

Anyone else take pix of their meals for their nutritionist visits? My nutritionist seems to really enjoy this.

I have some sous vide egg "muffins" that were made in my instant pot. Egg whites, diced ham, and smoked Gouda.

I've seen those! Will make a point of trying them soon:) Love my instant pot!

10 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

I've seen those! Will make a point of trying them soon:) Love my instant pot!

Here is the recipe I have been using. https://foodieandwine.com/starbucks-sous-vide-egg-bites-instant-pot/

Thanks so much!

Going to try strained cream of mushroom Soup ...still on full liquids this week. I've been using My Fitness Pal to track my meals.

6 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

Thanks so much!

Welcome. I do use that "baby food freezer storage tray" to make them in like the site mentions.

IMG_2105.jpg

Brilliant!

@OneDollarBill Great idea! I have 3 of them from Santa! I now can't wait to cook in them as well as use them for freezer!!!

@Creekimp13 I'm completely off track today. I didn't rest until 5am, then slept until 11am. (Snow day in Houston, TX. It's official, hell has frozen over...) So I just ate my cottage cheese slop:

1/4c Greek yogurt, plain

85g Daisy 2% cottage cheese

1 1/2oz Premier vanilla Protein RTD

1/2 eye dropper vitacost liquid vanilla stevia

28g frozen blueberries

8.5g sliced blanched almonds

6.5g Fiber One Cereal

Nutritional Information: 201 cals; 22g protein; 6g fat; 17g carbs; 5g fiber; 12g net carbs

This holds me a good 4-5 hours without hunger. It is about 1cup of food, slightly rounded. I also make it with Granny smith apple, cinnamon, walnuts rather than the blueberries and almonds.

Sorry no piccys. Next time!

@FluffyChix craziness!! I'm northwest of you by over an hour in Bryan/College Station and we got a very small amount of ice...mainly everything was JUST south of us. Have friends in Houston area.

Edited by mylighthouse

I wish I had the time to do homemade lunches/meals everyday, take the time to take a picture, sit and enjoy. instead I eat at my desk, I get grilled or roasted chicken and the last time I took a picture of my food was for my mom's 75th. lol! I need a new life where I can sit and enjoy a meal.

@mylighthouse Hey Aggie! Gig 'em! It looked like you guys were getting the big brunt of it! Glad to hear it missed you! There's still snow and ice on the ground and cars. Isn't that just the craziest? :D