Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's for lunch today?

Still full from Breakfast. Very little hunger today for a change, so I'm going with it. LOL. Will have roasted chickie boob, broccoli in garlic and olive oil, chopped salad for dinner

14g toasted and lightly salted almonds

Water

Nutritionals: 88 cals; 3g protein; 7g fat; 3g carbs; 2g fiber; 1g net carbs

Here's mine...complete with my pain in the arse food journal:) So what was your lunch today? Do you keep a food journal?
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd be absolutely full on 6 multigrain scoops:) My puppy got the last one and some of the chili:)
5a5f8b4d0d73c_nacholunch.thumb.jpg.8759b850a167856229dbb2faeee70b41.jpg

How long ago did you get your surgery? I’m getting a sleeve done next week Wednesday and this thing is kicking my ass

I’ve had the same lunch every day this week. I take ground turkey and add garlic, egg, a little cream of wheat or oatmeal ( to bind), Greek spices, salt and pepper. I mix it together. Then add finely chopped mushrooms, onion, yellow/green zucchini. I make 4 oz patties - which include the veggies. Then I broil in both sides. I eat cold or warm. I add a little ketchup and mustard, a few butter pickles and diced tomatoes. I had one for dinner tonight too! They freeze well. And they are solid enough to fill my pouch and moist enough to not gag.

HW. 289
SW. 284
Height. 5’8

Burrito bowl/naked burrito. No rice. Didn’t shell out the extra $2 for guacamole. Will probably end up eating less than a third. I get annoyed eating out because I can never finish and it seems like a waste of money and food!

image.jpg

Ground turkey pizza (this is two meals)

1 flatout bread lite weight watchers - Bake in oven until crisp.

Take out of oven - set oven to to broil

Add toppings

3oz pizza sauce

2 oz green/red peppers

1 oz mushrrom

2 oz mozzarella cheese

6 oz italian ground turkey

Broil until cheese is melted

491 calories - 47g Protein - 27g carbs 22 fats (for the entire pizza)

20180122_135702.jpg

The other half of the can of Hormel chili I heated up yesterday with a packet of oyster crackers.

So far this is the only form of red meat I've tolerated well, btw.

I made a low carb crock pot crustless pizza this weekend. I made it from this recipe, though I made my batch smaller, with only one kind of cheese, and added a bunch of mushrooms. But it was gooooooooood.

Crustless-Pizza-SQ.jpg

https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/crock-pot-crustless-pizza/

The only thing was, like an idiot, it never occurred to me to check the cook time... four hours. I ate pretty late the night I made that this weekend.

Anyway, I had leftovers and had some for lunch and it was good. A fair amount of calories, but almost no carbs, so by eating lean for my other meals, I was able to fit it in.

Edited by etc. etc. etc.

I'm on my second week diet, which means full liquids for me. I had a cup of Tomato and red pepper Soup.

Had some homemade veggie Soup thickened with pea and brown rice Protein Powder. Imagine a crock pot of veggies floating in split pea soup....and you're there. It was really good. This pic is before it cooked down...cause it's more colorful before it's cooked and made a prettier picture. As the rice and pea Protein powder cook, they thicken and it looks like stew:)

veggie soup.jpg

Edited by Creekimp13

Today's lunch:)

Ok, before you judge...lol....let me tell ya about this lunch!

This is frozen banana ice cream....here's the recipe:

https://blog.thatcleanlife.com/one-ingredient-banana-ice-cream/

1/2 Cup frozen chocolate banana ice cream 80 calories 1 g Protien

1/2 tablespoon pecan pieces 25 calories 1g of Protien

A few coconut flakes 15 calories

Two chopped strawberries 15 calories

One Tablespoon sugar free Hershey's Syrup 5 Calories

So....this Sundae is 140 Calories.

I had it with a big mug of Decaf coffee with half a Premiere Protein caramel shake in it 80 Calories 15g Protein

So my lunch was 220 calories 17g of Protien

And it was delicious.

Sunday.jpg

Edited by Creekimp13

I had it with a big mug of Decaf coffee with half a Premiere Protein caramel shake in it 80 Calories 15g Protein
And it was delicious.
Sunday.thumb.jpg.9eb99270fc638d433b4329c807c95e9e.jpg

Sounds great

HW. 289
SW. 284
Height. 5’8

On 1/24/2018 at 7:04 AM, Creekimp13 said:

And it was delicious.

Sunday.jpg

Ok, I'm definitely making this!!! That looks crazy delicious!!!!

My lunches have gotten insanely repetitive: packet of tuna, with some hot sauce and ginger paste squeezed in. It's boring, but it's so low cal/carb that I can relax a bit and have a nicer dinner or a glass of wine at night.

My lunches have gotten insanely repetitive: packet of tuna, with some hot sauce and ginger paste squeezed in. It's boring, but it's so low cal/carb that I can relax a bit and have a nicer dinner or a glass of wine at night.

Ooooh yum! like Sriracha?

My wife has this way of making chicken Soup that makes for a whole batch of meals. She cooks up the stock with chicken and veggies, then removes those making a chicken salad out of some of the veggies and salad that she eats. The rest of the chicken she shreds and I eat it with barbecue sauce and some chunks of polish sausage mixed in, which makes for a pretty lively flavor, even as it's light. She and my kid cook up noodles and eat it with the broth as soup, but I just treat it as Bone Broth, mixing in Protein powder (I still have some to get rid of from my liquids phase). It's nice in the wintertime.